Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Tommy parents moving in to help … yeah that’s really realistic for most people. Come back when you’ve done it by yourself

Reactions: 19
Her and Tommy parents moving in to help … yeah that’s really realistic for most people. Come back when you’ve done it by yourself
I’ve always said I can be proud that we’ve brought our own children up.. nursery etc yes but we don’t have much help other than that!
She can’t even say she’s brought Alf up because he’s always with someone that’s not her!

Reactions: 17
She just reeks of privilege!!!

She has SO much support and she still says "it would be amazing to raise children with the village people speak about"!!!

She has 2 sets of parents helping her loads - they stay with her, are given Alf to look after when she waltzes off to another press event..childminder most of the time...hubby is around and pitches in a lot...

Does she bring her childminder/ nanny on holiday too? Really wouldn't be surprised..oh i do remember she palms poor Alf off on random holiday resort babysitters!

Reactions: 20
Reminds me of a holiday nanny job I did pre lockdown- was between jobs so it was a temp two week thing- when I arrived in Palma I was handed the child, a 19 month old, and driven to an entirely separate apartment to the parents (who had a VERY fancy suite on the same complex but not close to us at all) we met up with them for the odd morning swim and lunch every day and I had to keep a toddler entertained in classy restaurants or got told to take her out. Oh, not before being asked to snap a few family pics for the ‘gram. Poor girl didn't know me from Adam and I’m a good nanny but I’m not a bloody magician. Imagine going on holiday with your baby and not only palming them off on a stranger but putting them in totally separate accommodation to you. Lots of bits from that holiday really remind me of our Trash and TNB.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Reminds me of a holiday nanny job I did pre lockdown- was between jobs so it was a temp two week thing- when I arrived in Palma I was handed the child, a 19 month old, and driven to an entirely separate apartment to the parents (who had a VERY fancy suite on the same complex but not close to us at all) we met up with them for the odd morning swim and lunch every day and I had to keep a toddler entertained in classy restaurants or got told to take her out. Oh, not before being asked to snap a few family pics for the ‘gram. Poor girl didn't know me from Adam and I’m a good nanny but I’m not a bloody magician. Imagine going on holiday with your baby and not only palming them off on a stranger but putting them in totally separate accommodation to you. Lots of bits from that holiday really remind me of our Trash and TNB.
Wow that's crazy! And getting you to snap family pics for instagram as well. Tbh i've always wondered how people manage to be perfectly made up, dressed immaculately with hair done and then have these perfect family holiday snaps with young kids..but it's unrealistic and there's always stuff you don't see like this.

So next time i'm feeling bad about my less than perfect family photos, i'll remember this story and just take the pic - makeupless in my baby sick stained trackies and with children half in frame and say that is real and good enough!🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought she hated the new born stage with Alf? Now she’s saying she loved it?

Reactions: 12
That’s disgusting! People like that don’t deserve children. Poor little mite.

Reactions: 10
I thought she hated the new born stage with Alf? Now she’s saying she loved it?
She’s always said the newborn stage with Alf was “magical” she struggled when he turned 6 months, aka when they start moving and needing more effort and not just stick them on the boob

Reactions: 16
obsessed with her… or obsessed with yourself?
View attachment 2091090
And where’s Alf while all these love-ins go on? Doesn’t she realise he needs double the attention now - that he shouldn’t have to be in competition with his own flesh and blood?
They’re setting that placid little boy, in his ill-fitting clothes and too-tight shoes and chronic lack of engagement so he has a better relationship with his iPad than with them, for a hard fall. He’ll either become very needy/act out or become totally withdrawn and feel worthless. Hope Ms James has put aside enough money for a child psychologist.

Reactions: 16
She can travel to France and have a jolly time shopping and hopping on trains but can’t pick up Alf. Come on. Unless there’s something really wrong there’s no reason she can’t pick up Alf! How the feck does she think other mums cope when they have a new baby and a toddler and no help??

Reactions: 24
I agree he should have his hips checked, his left leg position in this photo is concerning
This is where the femur head is unnaturally twisted in the acetabulum, right? @Cariad, what do you think? Does this not suggest hip dysplasia?
---
Why doesn’t she give him cow’s milk for a few days? He eats cheese and has yoghurts!

Also #ad #brandambassador #helloASA

View attachment 2092263
Bergerac? Hell, no. There’s eff all in Bergerac. Go to a local farm and buy a half litre of organic milk. The countryside around there is amazing for dairy. Much better than that low protein, over-processed crap that you’re only mentioning because you’re a “brand ambassador”.
---
Why doesn’t she give him cow’s milk for a few days? He eats cheese and has yoghurts!

View attachment 2092263
Bergerac? Hell, no. There’s eff all in Bergerac. Go to a local farm and buy a half litre of organic milk. The countryside around there is amazing for dairy. Much better than that low protein, over-processed crap that you’re only mentioning because you’re a “brand ambassador”.

View attachment 2092263
PS Also, why is she still feeding him by hand? He’s sixteen months. Let him use a spoon on his own and gain some muscle dexterity, FFS.

Reactions: 11
This is where the femur head is unnaturally twisted in the acetabulum, right? @Cariad, what do you think? Does this not suggest hip dysplasia?
---

---

PS Also, why is she still feeding him by hand? He’s sixteen months. Let him use a spoon on his own and gain some muscle dexterity, FFS.
3rd and 4th ingredients are sugars!!! Can’t be that good for you. Just very heavily processed.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
---

---

If he has hip dysplasia, that will be her next rant - why was it missed at newborn checks!

---

---

He's 27 months....so it's ridiculous she's still feeding him
and he definitely needs his gait checked, he's not walking naturally not helped by poorly fitting , second hand shoes

Last edited:
  • Heart
and he definitely needs his gait checked, he's not walking naturally not helped by poorly fitting , second hand shoes
He should have had his 27 month review with his health visitor. There’s a questionnaire on development and a face to face assessment.

@Cariad did you see the photo here?
---
He should have had his 27 month review with his health visitor. There’s a questionnaire on development and a face to face assessment.
HV should have visited when the midwives handed over Baby Ad and Ash to HV care too. Can bet Alf wasn’t home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.