Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he can count to one million and his favourite number is twenty three thousand, four hundred and seventy three which he says perfectly...so there....
You forgot and a half. He knows what that means as well because it's the amount of times he needs on Ashley to get her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't her followers see how she talks about her son? Constantly putting him down. And TNB is okay with this? NNB, mum, anyone??? No one speaking up?

Reactions: 13
Both my children started walking at around 16 months. Up to 18 months is considered normal and not 'late'. Also he looks like a normal squishy toddler in terms of his weight. He's still a baba ❤

Reactions: 11
Can't her followers see how she talks about her son? Constantly putting him down. And TNB is okay with this? NNB, mum, anyone??? No one speaking up?
Devils advocate here 🙈 I 100% agree with Dolls House about keeping it on Tattle, that 1234 account has addressed elephants in the room before in what seems to be a civilised manner with suppporting comments on the posts. I agree, likely to be Tattler (be careful guys) but they could be a bigger hole/troll if they wanted 😂 I like to think they’re a lone wolf who hates her just as much as we do but it does seem bonkers that no one on her birth reel has questioned the level of resentment for Alf.

Reactions: 12
So it's not OK for anyone to comment on a woman's body size or shape....but its OK to call a child chunky and heavy??

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Catching up on this thread and genuinely have a horrible feeling in my stomach for Alf. I really hope that despite how Ash’s posts come across, that Alf is happy and feels loved. Can’t handle the thought of him feeling desperate for his mum’s and love and attention and unable to understand why he is being cast aside. The thought of my son feeling that way makes me feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Alf! 😞 and I suppose she expects saint Ada to be pirouetting everywhere with her light and dainty perfect body when she starts to walk? Maybe it’s all the grated cheese weighing him down Ash, try giving him some carbs for a bit of energy and he might start running about a bit more. The poor boys go no energy to bloody walk and even when he has you restrict that by strapping him to a pram with his iPad. I agree though, an appointment to get his hips/gait looked at wouldn’t do any harm! But her intuition/telepathy is telling her all is ok and not to be worried ( in other words she doesn’t care enough to get him looked at) Ashley, you are not always right, a decent mother would accept that and do what’s best for their children even if it sometimes means admitting you got it wrong

Reactions: 16
It seems It's only because they're in France that Alf's been allowed to run about like a normal toddler- because the grandparents are there to intervene ....he never seems to be allowed to run around when at home and is always crated in the playroom or in the high chair with the fecking IPad
I wonder if he's even allowed in the same room as baby Ad when she's being breastfed or is Ashley locking herself away from her eldest child to focus on the perfect princess
When I was breastfeeding my younger children, I'd always make sure I had snuggles with the eldest usually watching a Disney dvd!

Reactions: 11
Maybe Ash should check out her fellow 84world pal (and good friend of her "friend" Em Clarkson) alexlight_ldn recent grid post on her and her dad having a open discussion about the impact his comments on her weight and body shape had on her. Cause Ash clearly hasn't watched it.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she give him cow’s milk for a few days? He eats cheese and has yoghurts!

Also #ad #brandambassador #helloASA

FCABD0E8-CBA0-4176-AEEE-AACF0278F335.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh Ash. You might just have to go home. If you knew how long you were going for wouldn’t you pack enough?

reckon she forgot about the 2nd week of Easter holidays and thought ‘tit we better stay with nana then’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
Took 2 seconds to find the answer to her question
You would think a brand ambassador would either know this or be able to get the information from the brand, now she's making herself look rubbish (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.