Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she just use another brand of oat milk if that's her preference? It's not like Alf knows the difference between brands.

The way she has the carton perched on the highchair shows she is 100% on the beg for some free milk. What is it, a couple £ per carton? Times must be tough on her non-maternity leave while holidaying in France - better create an aff link quick Ash.

Reactions: 15
I’m fairness to her (can’t believe I just wrote that) Alpro Growing Up (soya) Milk is the best non-dairy option, as it’s the most fortified of all the alternative ‘milks’.

It’s the preferred choice, with Oatly Barista a close second (as many cows milk allergic people also have soya allergies as the proteins are almost identical so the body reacts to them in the same way).

If he doesn’t have cows milk, she is at least providing a sensible, fortified option.

I still do not understand why she doesn’t give him cows milk though, unless it perhaps noticeably upsets his tummy or causes eczema and she hasn’t bothered to looked into why. That could be a non-IgE allergy where he can tolerate processed milk to a certain state (eg step 4 or 5 of the ladder), but not milk itself.

It also wouldn’t do any harm for the sake of a few days to give him a less-fortified soy milk (and a multivitamin, he should have vitamin D anyway!)

39B24F7C-A135-475C-9501-01E47F48D874.jpeg

(I’ll take my allergy mama hat off again now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alf told her telepathically and also in the five languages he speaks fluently that he would ONLY drink alpro soya...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fairness to her (can’t believe I just wrote that) Alpro Growing Up (soya) Milk is the best non-dairy option, as it’s the most fortified of all the alternative ‘milks’.

It’s the preferred choice, with Oatly Barista a close second (as many cows milk allergic people also have soya allergies as the proteins are almost identical so the body reacts to them in the same way).

If he doesn’t have cows milk, she is at least providing a sensible, fortified option.

I still do not understand why she doesn’t give him cows milk though, unless it perhaps noticeably upsets his tummy or causes eczema and she hasn’t bothered to looked into why. That could be a non-IgE allergy where he can tolerate processed milk to a certain state (eg step 4 or 5 of the ladder), but not milk itself.

It also wouldn’t do any harm for the sake of a few days to give him a less-fortified soy milk (and a multivitamin, he should have vitamin D anyway!)

View attachment 2092576

(I’ll take my allergy mama hat off again now!)
But is any of that relevant when he doesn’t have a milk allergy? She could give him any other milk alternative for a few days or just milk.
She isn’t concerned with it being fortified, she doesn’t even cook him meals!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t care about nutrition she just wants free milk. When she did some braggy ad about what was in her fridge there was cows milk in there anyway 😂

Reactions: 14
Alf told her telepathically and also in the five languages he speaks fluently that he would ONLY drink alpro soya...
✨91✨ cartons of it!
---
But is any of that relevant when he doesn’t have a milk allergy? She could give him any other milk alternative for a few days or just milk.
She isn’t concerned with it being fortified, she doesn’t even cook him meals!
No it’s totally irrelevant! That’s why I can’t understand why she insists on him only drinking that.

Suspicious me might wonder if she needed to get a sneaky ad in as she hasn’t for a while.
---
Doesn't like her own son does she, flaming hell
Can’t stand him. Even more so since Baby Ad was delivered on the wings of fairies while birds sang to herald her arrival.

Reactions: 10
We’re a vegetarian household and my 2yo will happily eat cheese and yoghurt but has never liked cows milk. She *exclusively* only drinks Alpro Growing Up Soya milk and boob 😂 so I don’t think it’s uncommon for kids without allergies to dislike cows milk, however as he drinks the Oat version and there are so many other options out there she could easily buy a different brand. So beggy 😫

Reactions: 4
We’re a vegetarian household and my 2yo will happily eat cheese and yoghurt but has never liked cows milk. She *exclusively* only drinks Alpro Growing Up Soya milk and boob 😂 so I don’t think it’s uncommon for kids without allergies to dislike cows milk, however as he drinks the Oat version and there are so many other options out there she could easily buy a different brand. So beggy 😫
I hadn’t noticed it was the oat one! That’s hard enough to find in the bloody UK, let alone France 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ashley, give your head a wobble 🙄 Try doing these things with 2 children on your own! It's not a realistic portrayal of parenting for most people! We don't all have a person on hand to take pics while we pose to look like we are juggling everything! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Yes Ash. A mum of 2 ‘juggle’ isn’t usually typical in that we have every Tom Dick and Harry at our beck and call to serve tea and toast in bed for 6 whole weeks. A juggling mum of 2 doesn’t get the luxury of a 3rd person taking a photo for the gram - we usually do this tit on our own with the kids. Maybe we should carry a bleeping tripod?

SURPRISE. She’s not healed by 6 weeks! Why did no one tell her? Maybe it’s something to do with walking round Bordeaux for 6 hours and getting flights at 4 weeks pp??? Thick as mince.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ashley, give your head a wobble 🙄 Try doing these things with 2 children on your own! It's not a realistic portrayal of parenting for most people! We don't all have a person on hand to take pics while we pose to look like we are juggling everything! 🙄🙄
Realistic portrayal of a toddler and a newborn…just missing the extra 2 adults (minimum) who are also looking after the children. So realistic. So relatable.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.