Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2091259Or maybe get some new bloody shoes for him?! They look extremely well worn so must be Roman hand me down, ash says herself he’s not much of a walker so they can’t be from Alf wearing them too much? They probably don’t fit him at all!

also saying he’s so chunky and heavy?!

I also hate the narrative influencers push that babies do everything in their own time, yes I’d say MOST kids will actually be fine but it’s concerning that some will fall through the gap as you’ll get Susan from Manchester reading stuff like this and taking it as gospel and not get little Jimmy looked at by a Dr as he’s now 4 and can’t walk as influencers all say don’t worry they all do it in their own time!
'We have to really force him' (to walk) - whateverrrr, it's clear to see you do quite the opposite and shove his iPad in his face at every opportunity! No wonder his physical development is stunted.

Reactions: 17
'We have to really force him' (to walk) - whateverrrr, it's clear to see you do quite the opposite and shove his iPad in his face at every opportunity! No wonder his physical development is stunted.
He’s always in the bloody pushchair, never given the opportunity to walk

Reactions: 9
It's her lazy parenting that has caused Alf these issues. I couldn't tell you the last time my 20 month old was in a pram actually dreading it when we go away next month and he has to be in it.

Just waiting for Ada walking at 9 months, living on cous cous, sushi and olives. She has an adventurous palette just like her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ talk about kicking the boy whilst he’s down.

She’s evil. Buy him some new bleeping shoes.

And new bleeping pyjamas whilst you’re at it. Best thing she could do for Alf is to leave him in France with Nana for good. I’ve had a gut full of her today… can you tell? 😂
---
It's her lazy parenting that has caused Alf these issues. I couldn't tell you the last time my 20 month old was in a pram actually dreading it when we go away next month and he has to be in it.

Just waiting for Ada walking at 9 months, living on cous cous, sushi and olives. She has an adventurous palette just like her mum
She’ll have those olives cut into quarters too, whilst Alf knocks back whole grapes.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What the duck is she on now. He can’t walk because he’s chunky and heavy? Did she just say that???
Yes and Baby Ad is 5 weeks and only just the weight Alf was when he was born.

Perfect dainty beautiful baby girl that she always wanted. Even when she was single for 6 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He doesn't have shoes that fit him, he's kept in the cage room at home, and he's either shoved in a pushchair with an iPad, or he's being carried.

He's never given the opportunity to be a 2 year old. Let's not forget it's only recently she took him for his first walk and taught him how to navigate the stairs.

Reactions: 19
And she’ll have no choice but for Baby Ad to have more of a chance than Alf because sending child (obviously beneficial to #babygirl) so then she’ll develop better and can constantly be the apple of her eye. Ignoring the fact that Ashley has hindered Alf’s development

Reactions: 8
My 2 year old daughter has recently been diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia noticed after the interesting way she runs or walks after being in her feet for a long period of time so now we’re waiting on an operation date. She’s very active though.

Looking at how Alfie walks, maybe there is something else going on that’s bothering him.

Just thinking out aloud xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He doesn't have shoes that fit him, he's kept in the cage room at home, and he's either shoved in a pushchair with an iPad, or he's being carried.

He's never given the opportunity to be a 2 year old. Let's not forget it's only recently she took him for his first walk and taught him how to navigate the stairs.
Troll. He goes to the Gruffalo Trail atleast once a month. He‘s allowed of out of his caged room then 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but he’s not really a talker either is he. Never heard him speak in a full sentence.
Which is fine, all within the range of normal. But stop lying about his advanced language skills!
Well he can count to one million and his favourite number is twenty three thousand, four hundred and seventy three which he says perfectly...so there....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2091259Or maybe get some new bloody shoes for him?! They look extremely well worn so must be Roman hand me down, ash says herself he’s not much of a walker so they can’t be from Alf wearing them too much? They probably don’t fit him at all!

also saying he’s so chunky and heavy?!

I also hate the narrative influencers push that babies do everything in their own time, yes I’d say MOST kids will actually be fine but it’s concerning that some will fall through the gap as you’ll get Susan from Manchester reading stuff like this and taking it as gospel and not get little Jimmy looked at by a Dr as he’s now 4 and can’t walk as influencers all say don’t worry they all do it in their own time!
she is something else ! i dont think 16 months is particularly late for walking ..my youngest didnt walk till then either..i wasn't worried as she could stand and cruise and walk holding hands but refused to take initial steps on her own..her older sister didnt walk til 14 months but both could say many words before 1 (complete sentences by 2) so they were definitely talkers not walkers.
Alfie has been hampered by not having the freedom to roam his home and only recently been shown the correct way to.use the stairs - all things that most parents start as soon s their child cam stand.
i find her so weird for most parents getting their childd first pair of walking shoes is an exciting milestone and getting regular size checks is something 99% of people do as part of caring for their child. i bet Ada will have regular feet checks and new shoes.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t have said he’s big and chunky, but learning to walk (and the movement milestones before that) is when children go from deliciously chubby babies to thinned out toddlers. My babies (yes even my girls 🙄) were born bigger than Alf, but none of them were chunky at 2. Yes, children are all different shapes and sizes, but using the excuse of “too big to walk” is silly.

Reactions: 18
she is something else ! i dont think 16 months is particularly late for walking ..my youngest didnt walk till then either..i wasn't worried as she could stand and cruise and walk holding hands but refused to take initial steps on her own..her older sister didnt walk til 14 months but both could say many words before 1 (complete sentences by 2) so they were definitely talkers not walkers.
Alfie has been hampered by not having the freedom to roam his home and only recently been shown the correct way to.use the stairs - all things that most parents start as soon s their child cam stand.
i find her so weird for most parents getting their childd first pair of walking shoes is an exciting milestone and getting regular size checks is something 99% of people do as part of caring for their child. i bet Ada will have regular feet checks and new shoes.
Exactly this. Both mine could climb the stairs before they could walk - one 14 months & one 9 months. Which yes one was early but they could do climb the stairs first because they crawl them not walk them for months even when they walk!

Reactions: 10
Christ!
‘maybe because he’s chunky & heavy’
Who would write that about their own child and post it on SM? Doesn’t bloody stop her using the poor boy for engagement tho! It’s actually disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.