Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's 27 months....so it's ridiculous she's still feeding him
and he definitely needs his gait checked, he's not walking naturally not helped by poorly fitting , second hand shoes
His general state of being is very worrying to an onlooker. He walks hips-out *and* is pigeon-toed, is allowed to sit in a W-shape without a strong core to back it up, is shoved in a pram for hours on end, his shoes are either vast or tiny, his diet totally sucks - low protein, low carb, high fat - and he isn’t getting the chance to develop fine motor skills, he’s completely understimulated because the iPad is the babysitter, no-one sits and talks with him about everything he’s experiencing… they don’t seem to realise or care that at this age, everything is brand new to him. (My 14 month old kitten gets better stimulation, food, supervision, love and care, for heaven’s sake - because I’m responsible for him and want him to have the happiest little life possible.) He could be learning the world and learning to verbalise his experience of it - but his parents are atrociously selfish. Poor little chap will probably need an operation to correct his hip problems - which Ms James will, of course, make a meal of, tripod in hand - and be progressively faded out. That might be the best thing for him - neglect by those two useless narcissists. He can become curious about the world, and will develop enough so that he is on a par with his peers when he starts school.
I don’t like children, don’t have children and don’t want children - but little Alf breaks my heart, and I yearn for him to be safe and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sadly the 2y check isn’t compulsory and in some areas you need to go to the local children’s centre but now she has Ada in tow where she see’s a HV, if she didn’t put him through it that would be a huge red flag imo.

Reactions: 11
Sadly the 2y check isn’t compulsory and in some areas you need to go to the local children’s centre but now she has Ada in tow where she see’s a HV, if she didn’t put him through it that would be a huge red flag imo.
None of it’s compulsory, you don’t have to engage with HVs at all if you don’t want

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her skin hasn't healed? Looked to be healing just fine in this reel she posted 2 wks ago...

EB11FA8D-97B6-4279-AD52-85D46162FF95.jpeg

We called it, but it's awful seeing how openly resentful she is towards her son. Calling him chunky and heavy when she was trying to protect 'baby girl' from nasty comments on social media.
I also think it's really fishy that she did the story about his walking. Either she's reading here or she's starting to get comments about it from her followers?

Reactions: 19
Her skin hasn't healed? Looked to be healing just fine in this reel she posted 2 wks ago...

View attachment 2093538

We called it, but it's awful seeing how openly resentful she is towards her son. Calling him chunky and heavy when she was trying to protect 'baby girl' from nasty comments on social media.
I also think it's really fishy that she did the story about his walking. Either she's reading here or she's starting to get comments about it from her followers?
Oh she totally reads here, without a doubt.

Reactions: 15
He's 27 months....so it's ridiculous she's still feeding him
and he definitely needs his gait checked, he's not walking naturally not helped by poorly fitting , second hand shoes
Would you surmise that he suffers from Trendelenburg’s gait?

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2093538

Your choice of the word “fishy” next to this photo made me laugh 😂🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
None of it’s compulsory, you don’t have to engage with HVs at all if you don’t want
Yep. I refused a HV completely with my 2nd (they can be a hinderance more than a help- I’m talking old fashioned battle axes 😂) it’s just scary what/who can slip through the net!

Reactions: 8
Up here in scotland the health visiting program isnt compulsory. It’s actually so bad that in the 6th richest country in the world - it doesn’t actually matter if you feed your kid a tit diet, just as long as you feed them something. It doesn’t matter if your kid has poorly fitting clothes, at least they have clothes to wear. It doesnt matter if your kid is plonked in front of an ipad 16 hours of the day. At least they have some kind of entertainment. It doesnt matter if you pap your kid off to childcare with questionable quality to actively get rid of them, at least someone is watching them. It doesnt matter if there are potential deficits in his development, i guess you can just deal with that later if you want. It actually appauls me as a health visitor how our standards continue to drop lower and lower for the protection of one of our most vulnerable groups. All i see is bleeping red flags everywhere especially when you add in her negative language around alfie. It breaks my heart and makes me furious especially as she has the means to buy him great food and appropriate clothing and experiences. Yet chooses not too. And parents would literally give you their left arm to be able to give their children that kind of life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He doesn’t have a Trendelenburg. But he has reduced hip and core stability. I would want him to be checked for bilateral hip dysplasia.

Reactions: 8
I'm not a paediatrician but my husband has done some paediatrics and I'd be concerned enough to want a referral
I think (personally) obviously from what ive seen online that poor wee thing has been strapped into a baby bouncing chair for a large portion of his day when he should have been learning to mobilise. And a pram, highchair and that weird bumble chair thing when he was to little to be able to escape so to speak. So they just learn to deal with it and dont try anymore. I think its why he has a very obvious issue with gait. Probably ill fitting shoes and clothes and just general lack of opportunity. Isnt it strange how its coming on when he has been spending more time with grandparents? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Yep. I refused a HV completely with my 2nd (they can be a hinderance more than a help- I’m talking old fashioned battle axes 😂) it’s just scary what/who can slip through the net!
I agree my Hv basically said don’t worry about the questionnaire too much as it is American whatever that means. The whole thing was a waste of time for me not sure I will bother again

Reactions: 6
She just reeks of privilege!!!

She has SO much support and she still says "it would be amazing to raise children with the village people speak about"!!!

She has 2 sets of parents helping her loads - they stay with her, are given Alf to look after when she waltzes off to another press event..childminder most of the time...hubby is around and pitches in a lot...

Does she bring her childminder/ nanny on holiday too? Really wouldn't be surprised..oh i do remember she palms poor Alf off on random holiday resort babysitters!
Exactly. Tommy WFH, a nanny, baby sitter, childminder 9-5ish, present grand parents who will take Alf over night. She spends 4 hours a day max with Alf, what more support does she want? Rare day dates with Alf she meets a friend/relative, she’s so rarely alone with him. A night/live in nanny is on the way, she will not be alone with him/Ada ever now.
What does she think other people do?
6F62BBDC-B7CB-44C2-BA91-5FF8DBCB2D32.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I think that is why she's really trying to stay relevant. Without work she has no reason not to look after her son. But with this "job" she has her excuse.

Reactions: 7
Why is she concerned about her young children’s appearance/weight she’s projecting her fucked up views onto them. My first was a similar birth weight to Alf and she was on the chunkier side for a bit before she found her feet but I would never comment on this to anyone or post it over the internet it’s just cruel. Alf isn’t even particular chunky. It’s not hard to understand that if they start off heavier they’re percentile will be on the heavier side

Reactions: 9
But it’s fine for her to say Alf can’t walk properly because he’s so heavy and chunky
What's she spouting on about? She is literally doing those two things... commenting on and comparing her own two children 😂

Last edited:
But it’s fine for her to say Alf can’t walk properly because he’s so heavy and chunky
And baby Ada is only a few weeks old and all she has done is compare him to Alf in the most negative way, it breaks my hear the way she speaks about Alf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.