Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Alf’s childminder takes the school holidays off”

No Ashley, you chose a childminder who clearly stated that she only works during term time.

Don’t blame the childminder!

Reactions: 19
“Alf’s childminder takes the school holidays off”

No Ashley, you chose a childminder who clearly stated that she only works during term time.

Don’t blame the childminder!
She's going to have fun during the school holidays when both kids at different school/ childcare providers #thejuggleisreal

Reactions: 12
Is she actually even a childminder...? Term time only and doesn't work from our own home does she??

Reactions: 5
Is she actually even a childminder...? Term time only and doesn't work from our own home does she??
Yes she’s an OFSTED registered childminder, she works from somewhere else (not putting where but we know where) with another childminder.

I can’t believe we can know this from what Ashley has shared. We even know her name.

There are a few childminders near me who only do term time. It’s more widely seen when their own children have grown up and are secondary age or older.

Reactions: 9
I use a term time childminder because I only need term time childcare but I guess ‘the research’ wasn’t done

Reactions: 7
“I couldn’t relive the trauma” - referring to her vaginal birth. WHY is no one calling her out on the fact that she got home within hours, had a healthy baby, didn’t nearly die - and took selfies of her STANDING in hospital afterwards? She is blatantly lying for content and it’s in plain sight. I don’t know how she’s getting away with it??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure she is right in saying that it is possible to 'demand' a c section. It can be indicated in various circumstances but afaik the only situation in which it is offered as a choice to the mother is in gestational diabetes following the Montgomery case.

of course if you go private that's another matter.... but Ashley doesnt want to admit she paid for the penthouse ward at st Thomas's

Reactions: 9
“I couldn’t relive the trauma” - referring to her vaginal birth. WHY is no one calling her out on the fact that she got home within hours, had a healthy baby, didn’t nearly die - and took selfies of her STANDING in hospital afterwards? She is blatantly lying for content and it’s in plain sight. I don’t know how she’s getting away with it??
Because no one will call a mum out on birth trauma, and she knows that.

Reactions: 11

THIS! THIS! THIS!
It annoys me SO much how she is getting away with it! It wasn’t traumatic at the time. She was home within hours, as you say, taking photos. First few weeks were great and blissful and newborn bubble etc etc. it’s only when she felt it might get her a bit more of a following that she decided it was traumatic! She’s bleeping outrageous. I cannot stand her.

And the way she so publically bashes Alf. Imagine what she says about him behind the scenes. Is that a little birthmark on Ada’s face? Obviously not a big deal at all but you just know if it was Alfie with the birth mark she’d be publically slating him for it. She’s so shallow. Urgh. Oh how I WISH she would be called out for her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have trauma. I struggled even to go back into a hospital setting let alone take smiling selfies in scrubs for Instagram reels.

bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest story about getting a c section is so misleading to anyone who doesn't know the background here - she's made it look like it was a very easy referral but we know she paid for a private gynaecologist appointment and she didn't even have her birth notes at that point so she could say anything (probably why she's covered the top part of that letter as it probably says something untrue). Take that along to the hospital you're paying, they're hardly going to argue.

The normal person would probably really struggle obtaining the same kind of care having to go through their GP and local hospital.

Reactions: 15
Yes she’s an OFSTED registered childminder, she works from somewhere else (not putting where but we know where) with another childminder.

I can’t believe we can know this from what Ashley has shared. We even know her name.

There are a few childminders near me who only do term time. It’s more widely seen when their own children have grown up and are secondary age or older.
I thought you had to work from your own home/a domestic setting for at least 50% of the time as a childminder....

Reactions: 4
Her latest story about getting a c section is so misleading to anyone who doesn't know the background here - she's made it look like it was a very easy referral but we know she paid for a private gynaecologist appointment and she didn't even have her birth notes at that point so she could say anything (probably why she's covered the top part of that letter as it probably says something untrue). Take that along to the hospital you're paying, they're hardly going to argue.

The normal person would probably really struggle obtaining the same kind of care having to go through their GP and local hospital.
YES the covering of the letter! she had a tear but she keeps saying it didn't heal - but we know from her private gynae that it did heal properly and there was no reason she medically needed a section! she just wanted one, and obviously paid for it! also bingo to 'her friends' lol which ones who demanded a section.. I call bullshit! the fact is you cannot just demand a c section on the NHS, it will be recommended or indicated in certain situations but that's not what 'elective' means! elective just means 'not emergency' IE planned.

the NHS website even says that if people are anxious about vaginal birth following a previous delivery you will be referred for anxiety counselling before they just give in to c section .... it is major surgery, it involves booking theatre, surgeon availability, a whole team, recovery staff etc etc .... she is misleading her followers! and she should be called out for it... wish there was an ASA for this kind of thing aha
---
Millie Mackintosh for example had elective sections with both her daughters but it was clear from the get go that she went private and that's how she got her sections. sorry I'm just so bloody furious about this because she is lying through her teeth and what's worse is she KNOWS

Reactions: 17
She looks bloody miserable in her story with both kids. She’s put ‘so this is love’ song over the top but the whole she’s being frosty with Alf going ‘gentle’ repeatedly when he touches Ada

Gentle.
Gentle, Alf.
Alf, gentle.
*oops best kiss him in case I post this*
*push him away with my head*
ALFIE GENTLE WITH THE BABY.

• Angry
Gentle.
Gentle Alf.
Be kind.

DA08A8F1-E1F9-438F-B281-C1CA774B244B.jpeg

this has made me so so uncomfortable, absolutely heartbreaking.

• Sad
Why even post it? It's not a nice moment. Also he's 2 FFS. He's not being unkind, as she implies. He's being 2.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.