Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
A friend of mine was told she was having a girl, all frilly outfits bought and bedroom painted pink but out popped a gorgeous baby boy.

It might be the sadist in me but I really really want this to happen to our Ashley 🙈🙈🙈.

can you imagine the uproar - the baby scan people would be sued and she’s send him back and ask for a refund lol

Back to lurking 👋
Nah because this was one has blatantly been ordered in Cyprus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Genuinely - most don’t get paid ANYTHING. It’s just free exposure. It’s only generally wedding shoots for big names (or big guest lists) they get the chunky fees. People like Ashley will get the few photos, maybe a loss of earnings package (their agent will say they cleared their day for a shoot for example so lost a few grand) but rarely anything else
What’s the point then for a Z list like Ash?!

To be fair to her I don’t think all hospitals are strict on this. I asked mine at the time and they said nails were fine, just leave my toes without anything. I didn’t have a c-section, but I checked before going in to be induced. just in case I ended up with one.

msmith2006

VIP Member
I doubt she'd be posting shite about drawer organisers if anything unfortunate had happened. She's just letting Amy Hart's announcement settle & then she can do the big reveal

#Gifted
#TooAshamedThatSheWontBuyHerMumAnAfternoonTeaForMothersDay
#HelloASA
It’s Tommy’s Mum she’s with, won’t even see her own Mum on Mother’s Day. But I think she is coming tomorrow when TNB has to go back to work. (According to her schedule of skivvies)

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Ofcourse ✨baby girl✨ will rest in the Snoo for her to chat shit on insta The Forgotten One aka Alf never did that 🙄

did she get rid of the Snoo with Alf?? Or am I making that up? Has she just dropped well over a grand for another one?

Gl2-hayes

Can’t see the name reveal being until Mondays magazine so Sunday night in the daily fail.. she’ll lurk until then no doubt 😴
I’m thinking this too! Do they do online on Monday and then in the physical magazine Tuesday?!

aggytha

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she might’ve had an emergency/unplanned caesarean rather than her elective and that’s why she’s been quiet?