Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I wonder if they might be looking to extend the first (and second?) floor out over the ground floor dining area

• Wow
Reactions: 4

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
That comment is hilarious 😂 She is defo online still. Her hands aren’t that full guys!

I think that Alice account is her, personally.
If it is, it’s not using the same details as her main account as I can search it using my account that she’s blocked on

Cariad

VIP Member
Thought you couldn't wear nail varnish/gel if having CSection?.....y'know for monitoring of oxygen levels .....
from Tommy's

Your midwife will ask you to remove any make-up, nail polish, piercings or contact lenses before your c-section.

or am I out of date with guidelines?
929F644F-CD65-4BF7-BFBD-661C97EEABE1.jpeg

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Can you imagine?
‘What do you want to be when you grow up, Ben?’
‘A fireman!’
‘And you, Michelle?’
‘I want to be a dancer.’
‘What about you, Ashley?’
‘I want to be a Z-list influencer who gets her bustage out all the time not for the male gaze for sick old perverts who lurk on Reddit, fail to understand anything said to me on a far right new platform, and shill my unborn child for cash and Take A Break magazine reportage.’
I’ve missed you!

• Heart
Be a bloody shame she’s blocked me and behaved like a total bitch if ✨baby girl✨ has allergies, as I happen to be a goldmine of info of breastfeeding an allergy babe having done it for 3 years.
---

Good luck getting prescription formula if you can’t get a doctors appointment Ashley 🤪

(On a serious note I wouldn’t wish an allergy on anyone, not even her. And especially not her child. Allergy babes need parents who will fight for them to be listened to and taken seriously. That’s not Ashley.)
100% I’m an allergy mama too so know exactly what you mean x

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Haha fully take your point, but for those of us with kids and jobs we have the joy of this on our weekends when it’s busy and pretty much hell on earth!
I’m so sorry you have to go through that! Is gin still banned for small people? 😬 Or maybe some valerian or 5HTP or… I know: a giant hamster wheel! Hook it up to the electricity supply and get them to power the house (just dose with sugar when they seem to flag)! Xx

She keeps mentioning the sea re "baby girl" (trip to the seaside and on holiday) and has two blue rings now (one march birthstone, the other sapphire) so I wonder if the name is Adria? When she showed the necklace it definitely looked like a tall letter after the A.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Well,that’s it-now she’s posted the big reveal there will be no stopping her.
I actually like the name but absolutely hate ,hate,hate when people call their babies names with the same first initial-always find it a bit tacky ( apologies to any of you lovely tattlers who do this-probs just a me thing)
We did this and it's a fucking nightmare. Call each child by the wrong name. I also have the same initial - trouble is, there were no other names we agreed on 🥲

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
Ah yeah that’s really not right is it? Poor Alf, honestly anyone can see his balance and walking skills are waaay off. I know they’re all different but my 18 month old can full on sprint, jump, walk backwards, climb… which has its own problems because he’s also a maniac with no fear but even so…I wonder how the childminder hasn’t mentioned it at all, does he just sit down all day? I know some kids are just naturally lazier than others but he honestly looks like a new walker.
my child is like this too. solidarity - it is full on :ROFLMAO:

• Heart