Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stewart123

Definitely booked in for early next week. Based on dates she mentioned in her Maldives posts she’ll be 40 weeks by the end of next week.

Reactions: 4

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Ashley has said on a few occasions she has had an adult ADHD diagnosis. But I thought at the time it was another bandwagon for her.

Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The longer she's silent and not announcing Baby Girl™, the more followers she's gaining.

I wonder if she knows that half of them are only waiting for the grand announcement and will swiftly unfollow.
It’s a clever game, but she’s not gaining loads..

AC8CE7B6-D3C4-4FDE-BB7D-E064895573C8.png

That’s not really true, most people are happy wearing leggings before 3 weeks which would be tighter than the baggy mom jeans she’s in.
I was never told ‘don’t put any pressure on your wound for X weeks’.
I wore jeans after the first few days post section because I can’t handle the legging camel toe out of the house 😂

I have no problem rinsing her when she’s being a shit bag but complaining about her wearing jeans a few weeks after birth is just weird.
Leggings are a softer, stretchy material that would help keep compression on the wound that would assist healing. Denim is a different story. I had 3 sections and did put on jeans 2/3 weeks after and couldn’t wait to take them off. Each to their own

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Looking at the baby thumb announcement picture she was definitely a ‘smaller’ baby in comparison to Alf. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t fit into the newborn clothes or size 1 nappies.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I mean. Billie Faiers has her baby in December and we've seen photos of her on Billie's Instagram and know her name etc. SHE is on the front of this weeks OK magazine so says it all when OK think people would rather read about Billie and her 3m old than Ashley and her newborn 🤣🤣
---
Has she mentioned before she'd had a miscarriage? I'm so tired and poorly I don't remember if it has been mentioned.
So sorry you’ve been feeling rotten - are you better now? Is there anything we can do to help?

• Heart

Mousejen

And it’s only England mentioned so far 🫠 hopefully Wales will follow suit.
And maybe northern ireland too, I'm desperate for them to consider offering more funded childcare (though the next challenge would be to actually secure a place, which I know is a huge issue in my area)

• Heart