Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okdo2022

VIP Member
When Alf was born. Hello! didn't publish the article until nearly 2 weeks later. He was born on the 9th and it was on their website on the 22nd.

Reactions: 6

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
And it’s only England mentioned so far 🫠 hopefully Wales will follow suit.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Thought you couldn't wear nail varnish/gel if having CSection?.....y'know for monitoring of oxygen levels .....
from Tommy's

Your midwife will ask you to remove any make-up, nail polish, piercings or contact lenses before your c-section.

or am I out of date with guidelines?
View attachment 2000824
Ooh sorry I must have been posting as you were! You’re not out of date!

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
The longer she's silent and not announcing Baby Girl™, the more followers she's gaining.

I wonder if she knows that half of them are only waiting for the grand announcement and will swiftly unfollow.

Reactions: 5
Maybe emergency sections have come in and pushed her off the list and she is still waiting or she’s actually having to recover from major surgery AND look after her newborn. Feeding every turn about and she actually can’t post shite on Instagram.

docmum

VIP Member
Without defending Lucy, I would say that Ashley is most definitely not her type of person. Lucy does actually WANT to spend time with her children. Ashley was in the background in one of Ryan’s stories with Tommy and Alf a while back, but it seems that it’s just the lads that are mates and their Mrs’ don’t mix. I wonder will ✨baby girl✨get Lilah’s hand me downs too? Doubtful looking at the wardrobe she already has.
the point of my post, ironically, was my anecdotal experience of Lucy as a mean girl - particularly towards women she didn’t know. My views toward Ashley and her ‘parenting’ are very much the reason why I follow this thread.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The Hello article says baby was born on the 4th March. I’m guessing she’s laying low for now as her full interview / photos have been pushed back to next Monday.
4th?! In which case everything she’s posted for over a week has been filler content and she’s run out which is why she’s gone quiet!

Makes sense though, as 3rd was ‘last date night’

Attachments

• Haha