Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Yeah unless you're a professional who diagnoses people, adults or children, with autism, then nothing should be said. And even then, you can't do that over a forum thread. So it's basically just baseless judging and very bizarre. I couldn't imagine sitting here, wondering if someone has autism based on a small snapshot we see of their day. This thread is one thing, discussing what they post etc but whether or not they have autism shouldn't be up there :/

• Heart
Reactions: 3

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
If you had gel nails on would the medical staff have to take it off in an emergency?
I had a general anaesthetic in an emergency (birth-related), I didn’t have polish on my fingers but did on my toes. They had problems with the monitors on my feet because of the polish but they didn’t remove it.

Reactions: 2

Autisteuse

VIP Member
She might go froofy with Adeline, Araminta, Augusta or Angelique…
---
I also vote Alba! Something like Alba Summer 🌞
Is she a Scottish Independence supporter, though? She might be called out a LOT on SM if she gives the baby that name without any meaning behind it…
Other girls’ names beginning with ‘A’ that mean ‘water’: Aalto - A Finnish name meaning “wave”.
Aeron - A Welsh name meaning ‘river’ or ‘red berry’.
Adva - This is a Hebrew name that means “little wave” or “ripple”.
Ama - A Native American and African name meaning “water”.
Amaya - A Japanese name meaning “night rain”.

Reactions: 2
I've had confirmation from a senior medical professional ,( of 35 years standing) and family member( who also happens to be a medically qualified medical negligence Barrister ) that nail varnish is not to be recommended when having a caesarean section ( elective or emergency) whatsoever ....despite what Professor Ashley seems to think!...but hey, you do you hun, you're obviously an expert who's done their research 🙄
.....but you'd better pop some nail varnish remover in that hospital bag Ash poppet do you need a label for it?
If you had gel nails on would the medical staff have to take it off in an emergency?

Reactions: 1

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure if you OR your partner earn over £100K pa, you're not eligible, so if Ash does earn over that they won't be able to claim it for Alf or Thumb, regardless of what Tommy earns.
But with her being self employed, can she not fudge the numbers some how?? I've never been self employed, so not sure how it works - but I've definitely overheard other nursery mums talking about how they got round it...

Reactions: 1