Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

givemethenight

I’d love to say I think they did gender selection in Cyprus but the dates don’t add up. We worked out she was around 8 weeks when they were there. Unless they took an extra trip a couple months earlier and didn’t document it. They chose the girl sperm and then AI.

If she’s wanting a perfect petite baby she’ll probably get a snotty due to the section and vernix covered baby due to being early - assuming Ash has done her research on this 😅
she may have done it a few months previously - you don’t transfer the embryos straight away when you are testing them x

Reactions: 4

Cariad

VIP Member
See that Jnr Drs are going on strike now as well as Nurses....Ashley better be prepared for potential disruption!

willowtree2

VIP Member
Gold medal for anyone who can find the post where she claimed the Artipoppe was gifted. I can’t find it? I still haven’t heard from the ASA about the last complaint I made last week with the Bosch Ad 🙄

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
This paragraph makes no sense?! When has she said she was having sex at 13.
No coat.
No bag or phone?!
Imagine being so desperate to be in the daily mail that you'd set this up.
Think it’s supposed to say “as if I was having sex” not “and if…”

I’d be livid at that

• Heart

Raa

VIP Member
It’s totally ludicrous, isn’t it.
Just to say I had to be induced for two pregnancies and for me second baby induction was a total dream. First took an age, but second time round my body just got on with it very efficiently. Recovery was very quick compared to first. Some benefits to having a second baby for sure!!
I also had 2 inductions and like you first took ages and had to have the drip, pushing for absolutely ages, the second my waters were broken and we were away no stitches and relatively pain free

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
This is heartbreaking, but to be fair I think it depends on the type of person you are. Personally I get crazy anxious be hate things that I can’t control so feeling prepared and organised helped me deal with this. We had absolutely everything before baby arrived (including bulk buys of nappies, wipes etc.) I know it was a risk but it helped keep my stress levels down in pregnancy and gave me something to focus on x
that's totally fair enough (y) I'm probs the opposite and too laidback lol!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Gold medal for anyone who can find the post where she claimed the Artipoppe was gifted. I can’t find it? I still haven’t heard from the ASA about the last complaint I made last week with the Bosch Ad 🙄

It’s not the whole story image though 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ll keep looking

It’s from 18th Jan if anyone can check their screenshots

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
It was sold in April 2021 for £999,995. They own the hairdressers but it's not clear if they owned the b&b (FB says "we feel privileged to have had the opportunity to borrow this wonderful house") a "former Victorian vicarage, set in two acres of award-winning gardens" so hardly a little guest house.
Article says he's a traffic officer for Highways England. He could have been in the retained fire service TBF, it's common in remote places.

(I'm not a Stan, just really avoiding work/reality today :LOL:)
Thanks for the facts! I was doing a Trashley and just spouting rubbish! 😂

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Wait, so women are actually going to Ashley for advice now on ‘unwanted comments’ on their bodies? What makes her an expert all her pictures are for the male gaze 😂😂😂
EC3FA59D-A591-4904-A537-2ACA4AB11912.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick