Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh she bought Alf a valentines monkey because it was reduced what a tight arse she is she literally wouldn’t spend money on her son but can pay hairdressers and makeup god knows how many times a week she infuriates me. Oh they in the library and he’s gone straight for the that’s not my books omg that child should be onto more advanced books by now
Tight arse? No our dear old Ash suffered from incontinence for half a century since give birth to Alf - she decidedly and according to her, the font of truth and honesty that she is, did not have a svelte arsenalhole.

Btw agree wholeheartedly with what you’ve said. I just couldn’t resist

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She really has no idea of human anatomy does she....how the fuck would your baby's position of back to back in your uterus affect the nerves in your arms?
it's more likely caused by her sleeping position or carpel tunnel syndrome due to the softening effects of hormones in pregnancy
oh and it might not be Burton hicks contractions....could be the real deal- my youngest deci to put in an appearance 5 weeks early and I had a vaginal delivery, when I'd previously been booked in for an elective cs
View attachment 1960296
How pregnant is she? She looks like she could give birth at any moment with that size bump.

God she’s even roped in Tommy’s brother today. It’s not hard to watch your kid in the garden is it?
Does anyone else think this means she's in labour? I don't think she's ever mentioned Tommy's brother before, maybe a last minute childcare solution?

Am I super naive to think you should just put your baby in a cot in another room from day 1 with a baby monitor and go through there when it cries? I thought there was no proof that leaving baby alone to cry causes psychological issues later in life.
Why would you have it in your bed, like surely that messes you up not having any space that’s your own and not having intimacy with your partner?
I don’t want kids and hate idea so maybe I am just painfully uninformed haha but that’s how i always thought it worked 😂

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
@Beepbopbooploopdoop theres a separate reel (of course dedicated to her) for her bag.

I was so tempted to comment on KDIL’s post about Stacey Solomon saying if you think SS stinks of bullshit, check out Trashley 😂 She would have a fucking FIELD DAY with her!! I love her.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Wow people on call for week 3… 4…5…6….7…8. You see where I’m going with this 😂

Then you’ve got us normal parents who actually have to look after our own children by 1-2 weeks pp. She has no idea. She will never ever look after those 2 children, by herself. Ever. How anyone can take her parenting podcast seriously.

Fucking Princess.
She’s said ‘we’ ?! She can’t have written that.

quinzel

VIP Member
I never heard about the underwired bra thing during pregnancy. If I hadn't worn them my boobs would have been at my knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

aggytha

VIP Member
Does anyone remember what the age difference is between Alf and Jasper? I always thought Jasper was younger than Alf but it doesn’t appear that way to me at all! Maybe I’m misremembering?!

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Jasper’s 4-5 months younger, I’m pretty sure.

Wasn’t there a big deal made (by her) about first grandchild or something?

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Wonder if Ashley convinced that they named the guesthouse after her, because she’s the most amazing out of her siblings.

• Haha

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Alf looks disengaged in the mornings. I’ve had sleep issues with 3 of mine and have sought help from (gentle) sleep trainers but Alf shouldn’t be having 2 naps at his age. I suspect a diet deficiency if he can’t stay awake through the day without needing both but she won’t care about that.

He was waking cold at 4am cos they had rotting windows but Ash spent £3k on a ring to protect baby girls heart at that time then moaned about window costs over keeping Alf warm. I think along with hunger, Alf’s sleep cycle has never been solid so early wakes from over tiredness are just the norm. (Just my guess!!)
Definitely need your recommendations on gentle sleep coaches please!

• Heart