Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we will see the arrival of "baby girl" aka Ashley Junior next month. There hasn't been too much to catch up on since the previous thread, mostly a lot of the same (not so rare) selfies, Alf attached to an iPad...

Did you know Ashley is in her 30s?

Did you know she is also pregnant?

Please can somebody do a detailed recap?

Thank you, lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yet another Daily Fail article that's not even getting 1 comment, good or bad . Is there even anyone clicking them. They fall down that side bar of shame faster than an Olympic 100m sprinter.

Reactions: 9
In case it gets missed from the last thread.
Why is she having another child again??!?
Ashley James “I don’t want to be touched by children”
3FDDD69D-1557-4F40-AA21-7F7A49ACD4B4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My first thread title 😭😭 I feel like I should celebrate with a commemorative necklace with todays birthstone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
20 threads of how bad she is at her “job” and how her lack of interest is failing Alf.

Reactions: 12
Very telling that your son doesn't want to kiss you Ashley .... maybe he remembers how you reacted when he was biting during his breastfeeding ' strike' and doesn't really like you!
64E87C09-699A-4103-B3CA-957442798AF3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Recap - every horrific item Bumpsuit have ever made, including an all-white Power Ranger costume for the Tu Lingerie launch, and the velvet sofa for GBeebies.

The White Boots.

That’s Not My Child, he’s eating actual food.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap - every horrific item Bumpsuit have ever made, including an all-white Power Ranger costume for the Tu Lingerie launch, and the velvet sofa for GBeebies.

The White Boots.

That’s Not My Child, he’s eating actual food.
The Tu lingerie range launch that she went braless to! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest pointless reel. I have genuinely never met anyone who thought they were running out of time before their 30’s 🙄 who does she think she is communicating with via this narrative? Prospective Stepford wives of the Home Counties?!?

Reactions: 21
Her latest pointless reel. I have genuinely never met anyone who thought they were running out of time before their 30’s 🙄 who does she think she is communicating with via this narrative? Prospective Stepford wives of the Home Counties?!?
Also quite telling that her ‘career highs’ came after she had a baby. She should be a lot more grateful for Alf given he’s the one that’s made her so called career. My child hasn’t given me my career highs and I am always telling them how lucky we are we got them, she says Alf is lucky to have her!

Reactions: 13
She literally does this same shite once every couple of months, too.

NOBODY THINKS THIS ASHLEY. YOU’RE PROJECTING YOUR OWN JUDGEMENTS.

Reactions: 16
Urgh, regurgitating the boring reel of life is over when you're 25.

A reel telling us how great everything is now but spends every day showing us that she actually resents it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes and her achievements are all basic “but a house, have a baby, settle down”

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for the Valentines Day reel…

‘I was single for 6 years’
Oh really??? We didn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for the Valentines Day reel…

‘I was single for 6 years’
Oh really??? We didn’t know.
It's gonna be:

'Oh Tommy and I don't do valentine's because we are soooo above that and I made that decision for the both of us because Tommy is the patriarchy

I got myself a card though and some flowers because I'm so empowered'

OR

'Tommy and I have decided to go out for valentines day for the the first time we've had a night together since Alf was born, and time away from him is sooooo important'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣 don't be modest Ash, say what you think. I actually think she really wanted to say "hotter than my friends".

For someone who goes on about being more than her looks, she reduces everything down to being about her looks.

We know you love yourself, that's why you post a trillion *rare selfies* and have to get your mug into everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh my god is she STILL going on about thinking her life was over at 30!! She does the same 5 ( and I’m being generous with that) posts every week - 1. Was single for 6 years thought her life was over ( not sure if anyone else knows about this) 2. Hates motherhood and how it’s actually a full time responsibility that means she can’t stare at herself in the mirror all day 3. Hated her body but now loves her body ( whilst prancing around in underwear) 4. She used to be SO cultured and travel and not like the rest of us uncultured plebs she went like actually travelling to see the real country 5. Insert faux outrage about latest things in politics rinse and repeat each week! So dull 😴😴😴😴
---

It's gonna be:

'Oh Tommy and I don't do valentine's because we are soooo above that and I made that decision for the both of us because Tommy is the patriarchy

I got myself a card though and some flowers because I'm so empowered'

OR

'Tommy and I have decided to go out for valentines day for the the first time we've had a night together since Alf was born, and time away from him is sooooo important'
God she’s going to post a video to that miley Cyrus song with a bunch of flowers isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm honestly convinced she's going to go into labour before her C-section. If thumbelina is early, how fast do you reckon she'll sell the birthstone necklace? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.