Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msmith2006

VIP Member
the bigger issue here is that for most working people, their working day has an actual end time. 8-4.30, 9-5 or 5.30 or whatever. so there's a real and legitimate reason as to why they can't collect their child any earlier.

Ash spends her days filming reels in her underwear about how much better her life was when she was single and childless.

she has NO reason to be the last parent at pick up, she simply chooses to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

lemmings2000

Honestly this over cooked Bullshit is actually insane at this point. Some people just make big babies. Be proud of it! Your placenta did a wonderful thing and was healthy enough to provide blood flow, energy, nutrients to your baby, be proud that you're body could do that. Honestly, it is the privilege all over with her. I've had friends that had failing placentas and it is scary, their babies are delivered so early, need NICU, are teeny tiny. Naturally they feel like their bodies have failed them. Just be proud and happy your body can support and grow a baby to that weight.

Reactions: 33

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Ashley turning up for her C section like…
1677567217087.jpeg

I do think it’s quite funny/worrying Alfs first link words are “help me” as we know his mother can’t if she’s always holding her fucking phone in her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Beepbopbooploopdoop

I did something so dumb yesterday, I am 37 weeks and had two symptoms of preeclampsia so I stupidly called triage and had an assessment. Thankfully all is well but I feel like such a moron for not just trusting the universe. And yes trashy, my child was also moving lots the entire time. That is NOT an indication that YOU are well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Unfortunately they’ll have seen it all on the private postnatal wards. I’ve worked as a maternity nanny and one lady wanted me to start work the DAY of her C-section to hold the baby next to her while she rested but so she could look at it when she wanted. Just literally sit there in silence on a chair holding a baby. The same lady had hair and make up people come in on the evening too for the photos. She wasn’t famous or anything, just a rich bellend.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

littlepup

VIP Member
100% she shoot’s reels. We’ll soon have confirmation of this when she uploads one of her having balls thrown at her 🙄
Oh God she’s going to try to talk about how hard it is juggling parenting, relationships, friendships, work etc and miss the fact she has full time childcare, a house with a spare room for friends an hour from London, support of family, financial stability access to help for anything she requires, good health, a job she can’t get fired from, flexible schedule, time to have hair, nails, makeup done, a second income from a property, the ability to pick and refuse work, can afford a cleaner… basically no hurdles but the ones she creates.
The only ball she drops is effectively raising her child.
She could live a more modest lifestyle, work a couple of days a week and spend the rest of her time with the kids, seeing friends, spending time with Tommy. But then of course she couldn’t blame Alf for ruining her life.
She chooses the work because she likes it and the money it makes.
And dick heads in the comments will say ‘you’re so relatable’.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
1. Never posted this because I thought I looked horrible = looked at it again and I think I look great, so here’s another pointless photo of ME

2. No one who is struggling with their young baby (and plenty of people do) films themself pulling a sad face. And god does she look like she hates Alf in that video

3. YES YOU DO GET MATERNITY LEAVE IF YOU WISH TO TAKE IT, FUCK OFF

4. See last two words of number 3

• Heart
Reactions: 28

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m raising a teenage son, and the pressures on him are just as great as those on girls.
I hope Alf has someone that he knows he can turn to 😔

• Heart

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Sorry to derail and make this about me, but as some of you know, I am preggo (same or very similar gestation as dickhead...fun) but unfortunately this week we have hit a complication out of the blue. My now planned homebirth is totally off the table and looking at either elective csection or induction. My mind has been going back and forth all week wondering what is the best for me and bubs. How Ashley is just so flippant about such a big surgery is mind boggling. The surgery itself doesn't bother me, but the recovery does. I have a two year old who can't have a mummy lay in bed for two weeks. She truly lives in another world. I'm definitely in a bad mood lol but having to unfollow her now as she just sees this as like a little holiday and everyone around her will have to cater to all her needs and wishes.

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
As a freelance worker with two limited companies, there is no such thing as a ‘huge’ tax bill. You pay tax, the tax you owe. You know this monthly, you can pay it monthly, if you don’t you can project the annual tax requirement, no surprises.

If you get a shock you’re either ignorant, or uninformed, or both. If you think it’s ‘huge’ then it’s only ever half (at the very most) as huge as your profits over the previous 12 months.

Heart bleeds for her.