Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
What is this bed bound c section recovery she talks of??? 🙄🙄 Though Alf will be shipped out with the childminder daily from 7am till 6pm so one less thing she will have to deal with 🙄🙄
His Nanny (not the paid Nanny, his real life Nanny) is having him so she can lay in bed and do nothing at all.

Reactions: 5

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She really doesn't understand physiology does she?
"When a baby is first born, the skin is a dark red to purple color. As the baby begins to breathe air, the color changes to red. This redness normally begins to fade in the first day. A baby's hands and feet may stay bluish in color for several days. This is a normal response to a newborn's immature blood circulation"
it's nothing to do with being "overcooked"....it's a normal physiological response to being born ffs! You were home 6 hrs after he was born, so much for your traumatic birth so he was bound to still be that colour for a few hrs/days!
View attachment 1964800
She's acting like he spent 41, not 42, weeks under a sunbed

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Ahhh these babies like to throw curveballs last minute! It’s absolutely ok to have that time to process not having the birth you expected and work through that.

I had an induction due to pre-eclampsia and had a vaginal delivery, the pessary worked for me but I was 42+ weeks so “overcooked” 🙄.

A friend chose an elective c-section with the same condition as you, and that was the right choice for her and her baby. She did say that she felt very shrivelled after, like she’d been in the bath too long 🤣

Just shows with all these experiences that Ash doesn’t live in the real world and doesn’t have this mum community to lean into.

• Heart

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
‘Your boobs grow when your milk comes in’

I think even my childless elderly neighbour knows that. How is she SO THICK 😂 Has she got 28” leggings for herself? The 5”8 woman 😂😂😂😂
Don’t forget your Uggs girls in these Cozzy Liv times!
That 28in the longest... I'm 5ft and 28in are perfect for me. She's slacker than Tommy's bits for her.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail and make this about me, but as some of you know, I am preggo (same or very similar gestation as dickhead...fun) but unfortunately this week we have hit a complication out of the blue. My now planned homebirth is totally off the table and looking at either elective csection or induction. My mind has been going back and forth all week wondering what is the best for me and bubs. How Ashley is just so flippant about such a big surgery is mind boggling. The surgery itself doesn't bother me, but the recovery does. I have a two year old who can't have a mummy lay in bed for two weeks. She truly lives in another world. I'm definitely in a bad mood lol but having to unfollow her now as she just sees this as like a little holiday and everyone around her will have to cater to all her needs and wishes.
It’s totally ludicrous, isn’t it.
Just to say I had to be induced for two pregnancies and for me second baby induction was a total dream. First took an age, but second time round my body just got on with it very efficiently. Recovery was very quick compared to first. Some benefits to having a second baby for sure!!

• Heart

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Terrible ambassador for those TU maternity leggings they look so shapeless on her! I wonder if that stylist she got for her sister suggested she wear a condom hat and new balance trainers too?! 😂
those NB trainers are so ugly and clompy looking!

willowtree2

VIP Member
She’s probably got a free afternoon so paid for another private scan at the hospital to see BabyGirl 🤢

• Sick

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Letting your child eat on the play equipment = doesn’t even consider that the next child could have a life-threatening food allergy

(Also, why would you actively encourage your child eat on the filthy slide at the park anyway? 🤢)
Because he only ever eats in front of the iPad and that would make for a shit ad!

I’m sorry but that is dangerous advice. Her reply should’ve been to advise anyone worried about things like numbness, to contact their GP or midwife or get checked. Has she not heard of blood clots?! Not fucking have faith because the baby’s moving. Is she mad? 😡
I thought the same thing! Not to scare her but isn't limb numbness also a warning sign of preeclampsia? Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've never had kids/been pregnant

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Now trying to make money from toilet storage boxes. I can’t 😂😂😂😂

How can we report to the ASA for the Bosch ad or lack of? I’m not sure I’m getting the right link…

this is the link to make a complaint with the ASA 🙌🏻