Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I wonder if you book a private c section and the baby comes early if you still have to pay? Not that she has gone private but imagine she goes into labor and has to get into central London while in labor? It sounds mad to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

aggytha

VIP Member
Will she be allowed to film the surgery?
I think with elective caesareans it’s becoming quite common that a midwife/partner/person can record the baby emerging as the curtain is lowered for mum to see. I’ve seen quite a few on Instagram

Cariad

VIP Member
The midwife filmed the moment my baby was lifted over the curtain for my elective, but there is no way you know exactly how long these things will take, so how is she going to schedule the song to be played?

As if her doctor will say hang on I can't pull baby out for another 1min27secs as we need to wait for the birthing track to come on Ashley's playlist. WTAF.

My phone is playing up and won't let me screenshot, but did everyone see the comment from our queen lunchbox on that podcast clip? 🤣
My husband took some photos of our daughter being born by elective CS...when the photos were developed ( this was before phone cameras!)
I was grossed out because you could actually just about make out some of surgical field nobody needs to see my innards!
it also didn't help that we were friends and colleagues with the male anaesthetist and the male obstetrician ... made for some interesting social tittle tattle while waiting for me to be stitched up ....yes now you've seen my anatomy inside and out 😜😳

@Beepbopbooploopdoop oh poor you. Sending you lots of love. I was induced first time and I can’t lie, it’s a marathon not a sprint (no Ash pun intended 😂🙈). If you go down that route be prepared for it to possibly take longer than you think (I thought I’d be in and out 😂😂🙈). Pace yourself is what I’m saying. And use whatever pain relief you feel comfortable with as the contractions when you’re induced tend to give you less of a build up to ease in to them (second birth was spontaneous labour, so just comparing the two from my experiences). You’ve got this Mumma. And you’re going to wonderful xx

• Heart

Primrose2

Chatty Member
My sister in law gave birth at 39 weeks (full term) just recently and despite the big bump and showing ‘big’ on scans, she had a dainty little 6lb’er 😂 I would love it if she was smaller and needed those size 0s

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I honestly can't thank you all enough for your comments. They have massively got me out of my bad mood. Thank you 😘
Sorry to derail but I had similar complication diagnosed at 36 weeks combined with unstable heart rate, and had the most wonderful planned/emergency c section. Whatever you choose sending hugs and positive vibes.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I just watched her rant about how long it takes to put the stories and reels together and how people are calling her out.

Also noting why don't you use sustainable nappies?! I think the word you're looking for Trash is reusable, and yes they are for you sometimes when you get paid to advertise them. Honestly, she's a cnut.
I don’t even think she meant reusable! I think she meant more sustainable disposable ones!

shovemytitsinyourface

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but this just means she didn’t bother with music for Alf at all. because at no point when things are getting scary do the doctors say “oh wait, someone better turn off that Spotify playlist”. I was pretty out of it, but I still know the radio was playing as the consultants streamed into my room and the call went through to check theatre was ready if they needed it.

Also think this pic is evidence of pain relief!
what’s that on the side of her breast? looks like a gaping wound

Reactions: 4

willowtree2

VIP Member
Rusty Roots incoming with the pancake stories 😂 Wonder if she can manage to make them as they don’t resemble a lasagna…

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
You can opt for a c section. Ultimately it’s the woman’s choice how to give birth, but I suspect with her tear that was the reason for her and that would be valid.
Did she tear really badly? I had a full blown episiotomy and forcep delivery with my first and I didn't even think to opt for a c section with my second.

• Heart