Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stewart123

Completely agree that the carrier seems excessive for hospital when they can both just hold baby but the clothing isn’t that bad. She’s packed varying layers depending on temp. And it’s a relatively small bag when she’ll probably have a private room. It’s not dissimilar to what I packed and I was in for 4 nights so ended up using all of it. I even had some extra bits stashed in the car just in case! Personal preference I guess…

Reactions: 2

Cady1954

VIP Member
As much as she likes to shout against phrases like “you are creating a rod for your own back” she clearly feels that she has a rod up her back given how often she moans about sleep!
She clearly hasn’t done any decent research on the science of sleep and child sleep patterns. you have to help children to learn how to sleep independently. Does she expect him to just know how to read or write or feed himself (that’s a bad example as from what we see on insta she does).
---

I’m desperate to comment “what if baby girl doesn’t want to be a girl”
Oh go on please do! Lol

Reactions: 1

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
As much as she likes to shout against phrases like “you are creating a rod for your own back” she clearly feels that she has a rod up her back given how often she moans about sleep!
She clearly hasn’t done any decent research on the science of sleep and child sleep patterns. you have to help children to learn how to sleep independently. Does she expect him to just know how to read or write or feed himself (that’s a bad example as from what we see on insta she does).
---

I’m desperate to comment “what if baby girl doesn’t want to be a girl”
She'd be FUMING 🤣🤣🤣

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'm wondering how she got a c section approved. I thought you had to be signed off by a consultant for one for serious medical reasons. I'm sure they don't hand them out willy nilly.