Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash acting like fannying around in a crushed velvet monstrosity and linking products on IG is like working down the mines, poor lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So now she was out of the hospital after Alf in 4 hours. The other day it was 7 hours? Which is it? 4 hours you can’t even get the newborn checks on the NHS that quickly and it was SO traumatic!

And she says now she’s going to be in hospital for a long time… Ha. Ha. Haaaaa.
---
PS.. she looks like an actual fruit loop. Birds nest hair, heavily pregnant and without a coat, ranting away to her phone wtaf 🙈
---
God I hope she reads this thread.
Ash, the difference between us - the ones who you ask if we slate our friends choices, and you is that we have mum friends because we don’t slag mums off on Instagram stories!!!

And in the next story after slagging mums off… ‘oh here’s an AD I want you to buy into to earn me money’. duck off love. She’s a right bleep isn’t she!?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Guys!!! She trusted her instincts on the hospital bag ok!!
🤣
‘Based on my own experience as a mum’

pretty limited then.
Hahahaha her turning up as a second time mother will all this tit will be the absolute talk on a mat ward - it’ll def have a few eyebrows raised. What I will never understand with all these terrible influencers who have zero decent advice and are absolutely clueless just don’t post it?? But they are so
Deluded into thinking they’re opinion is needed or helpful ! Guys she’s done her research! This woman is an absolute idiot please no one take advice from her ( I very much doubt people would this chat but you know just a public service announcement) I wish insta would bring up those warning on videos like they did when people mentioned covid saying “
This person is an absolute idiot, who just likes the sound of their own voice and has seen 1 Instagram video that echos what they believe, this is not research this is a lazy idiot who just wants to make money from you”

Reactions: 12
Ash acting like fannying around in a crushed velvet monstrosity and linking products on IG is like working down the mines, poor lamb.
Her job takes her hours, and she's going to let us all know that it takes hours.... isn't that how working is for most people? But without all those hours there would be no aff link revenue so she must have weighed up the cost benefit of all that time, don't then expect sympathy or for us to feel that she's just doing it all out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 14
Her job takes her hours, and she's going to let us all know that it takes hours.... isn't that how working is for most people? But without all those hours there would be no aff link revenue so she must have weighed up the cost benefit of all that time, don't then expect sympathy or for us to feel that she's just doing it all out of the goodness of her heart.
Yes it is work but it’s not hard work that’s what they don’t understand. I cannot stand her moaning about work when it’s her choice, which she does because it’s a sweet gig that pays way over the odds for the output required. What all these influencers do is moan that they actually have to do work, like everyone and then expect sympathy- poor lamb. Oh you had to put together a reel that no one ask for with all your terrible ideas of things to take to a hospital, whilst sitting on your sofa or bed and it took you a few hours??? Oh but you still managed to post 4 stories and got back ££k to post it in aff links and it upset you that people didn’t heap praise on you for it?? . Oh that’s work sure Jan.

Reactions: 12
Just loving reading all the comments under her latest reel , calling her out on the ridiculous amount of stuff she's taking ....not going quite how you'd planned eh Trash? 🥸 I feel sorry for the staff on the ward when she arrives with all that rubbish
No mention of the obviously new Cossatto pram she's bought or been gifted for baby girl ....looks like the basic chassis/car seat/pram costs about £700...I don't believe she'd just buy a car seat and not a whole new set up
.....why couldn't she use Alf's black, gender neutral pram? ....and how is she going to cope with baby girl and Alf , if Alf still sleeps in pram - has she got another twin buggy lying about somewhere waiting to affiliate
Guessing it's less than a week to go until d day guys!

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget folks. DONT CLICK THE LINKs. She gets paid also for clicks. More for purchase. Greedy witch. The bag is a joke
Lovely Day x #helpme

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do I want to refollow her to see what tit she's posted or will it annoy me 🤣🤣
Don't refollow! You can see what she posts without following her.

I'd recommend everyone unfollows. She's working hard at buying bots, obviously to maximise on what she can charge once Thumb is here.

Reactions: 10
Their story views count towards their fees so I don’t watch her stories anymore I follow here and then look if I can’t believe what she’s done / said 🤣 please unfollow if you haven’t already we are paying her wages and she’s rubbing it in our faces

Reactions: 10
For those that don't check out her stats - I highly doubt this is organic growth 🤣 especially the recent unfollows followed by nearly the exact same amount of follows the next day.

She's not that interesting to gain 2k of followers in the last couple of weeks.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Completely agree that the carrier seems excessive for hospital when they can both just hold baby but the clothing isn’t that bad. She’s packed varying layers depending on temp. And it’s a relatively small bag when she’ll probably have a private room. It’s not dissimilar to what I packed and I was in for 4 nights so ended up using all of it. I even had some extra bits stashed in the car just in case! Personal preference I guess…

Reactions: 2
You can watch her stories online, just google Instagram story viewer. It doesn’t add to her views then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.