Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t this gifted to her? No mention of that. Hello ASA 😡
IT WAS!! She’s had a few gifted, hundreds and hundreds of pounds!! Please do go to the ASA, I feel like I’m screaming into the wind with them, I’m sending loads and they’ve stopped responding. They told me they had enough evidence but she keeps doing exactly the same so I’m still sending them!

Reactions: 15
I lurk here… but I have a 5 week old (third baby). I don’t think he wore that much in 2 weeks 😂😂
Also the sleeping bag, does she forget that newborns will barely be put down to sleep 😅
I really agree with all the comments about how she hasn’t thought/shown concerns for Alf with another baby coming into the house. I have bigger age gaps than her and so they understood more but it was still such a big part of the last weeks of my pregnancy. I hated being away from my eldest 2 when we were in hospital never mind swanning off the night before too!
I would put them to bed every night wondering if it was the last time before the baby was here and I lost track of the amount of times I had tears in my eyes thinking about how much I was about to change their life!

Reactions: 17
What the actual hell is her hospital bag 🤣🤣
I’ve slowly started packing mine & only packed 4 outfits but thought that was still excessive, she’s packing like they’re going away for a week 🫠
Since it’s boiling on the ward I’m hoping most the time he can be on me in just his nappy & blanket over him.
Also the carrier??? I thought they were meant to be slightly bigger & not fresh out the womb before being put in one? Happy to be corrected if wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she didn't want gendered clothes, all these clothes are pink and flowery. Even the damn carseat is flowery.

Nothing wrong with that of course, I absolutely would do the same but she made a big hooha about Alf not having gendered clothes, but it's fine for 'baby Girl'.
Oh Alf can have gendered clothes, I think he just isn’t allowed predators on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tagging every bloody thing going,even cotton wool for gods sake-admitting it takes hours to film/tag everything.And then banging on about wanting to spend quality time with Alf and then saying he’s in child care nearly all week and she’s too tired in the evenings!
And ‘working from home’ -aka grifting.
There was an ‘influencer’ the other week going on about ‘working’ to sort out her content for the coming week-they actually see all this as work

Reading between the lines,she’s dreading this isn’t she

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Gold medal for anyone who can find the post where she claimed the Artipoppe was gifted. I can’t find it? I still haven’t heard from the ASA about the last complaint I made last week with the Bosch Ad 🙄

Reactions: 4
God she's such a dick. My youngest was a 38.5 week c-section and weighed 4.3kg! I took a couple of baby grows, blanket and some nappies, they will be wrapped up in hospital garms most of the time. Can't wait for the woe is me recovery stories 🙄🫣😂

Reactions: 6
"I took hours to film that and find all the links to help YOU out" really it should say "I took hours to film that as I don't CLAIM maternity allowance so need to make my money from you mugs clicking on my affiliate links"
The fact she is complaining that people have opinions on her bag, then insinuate they are being bitchy and have sad lives. Look in the mirror hun.

Reactions: 25
Gold medal for anyone who can find the post where she claimed the Artipoppe was gifted. I can’t find it? I still haven’t heard from the ASA about the last complaint I made last week with the Bosch Ad 🙄

It’s not the whole story image though 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ll keep looking

It’s from 18th Jan if anyone can check their screenshots

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhh, someone's a little touchy today 🤣

She honestly is an awful "influencer" - buy all the stuff I didn't so I can earn a few pennies from aff links but don't dare have a different opinion and tell me because then I'll get on stories and berate you all.

Reactions: 16
Ugh it reeeeally gets my goat whenever she says “I have to say AD but I genuinely love them”. You saying you love them on your page after they’ve paid you to is exactly what an ad is you numbskull.

Reactions: 17
She's not taking all that stuff to hospital with her. She's preying on vulnerable pregnant women (probably first time mums) to click on her aff links so she can make more money.

Guaran-bleeping-tee that she won't use bibs / sleeping bags / cashmere blankets in the hospital. But by saying oh it might be cold, so packing just incase she knows it won't be cold, she's done it all before with Alf.

Its deplorable what she's doing. And, the artipoppe carrier, who in their right mind, in a cost of living crisis, is going to drop £300+ on a baby carrier?!

Also, where is her link to the tripod. I'm still not over that she's taking a bleeping tripod to the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she say she was taking the little pram gift for Alf to hospital too?! So that’s two massive bags, a tripod and a toy pram. Makes perfect sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched her rant about how long it takes to put the stories and reels together and how people are calling her out.

Also noting why don't you use sustainable nappies?! I think the word you're looking for Trash is reusable, and yes they are for you sometimes when you get paid to advertise them. Honestly, she's a cnut.

Reactions: 15
I just watched her rant about how long it takes to put the stories and reels together and how people are calling her out.

Also noting why don't you use sustainable nappies?! I think the word you're looking for Trash is reusable, and yes they are for you sometimes when you get paid to advertise them. Honestly, she's a cnut.
I don’t even think she meant reusable! I think she meant more sustainable disposable ones!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.