Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I’m like a broken record but we just KNEW this was coming, didn’t we? A reel jam-packed full of completely unnecessary shite she has absolutely zero intention of using, aimed purely at maximising the profit she can make out of exploiting vulnerable people who don’t understand how Instagram affiliate links work. She makes me absolutely sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she keep going on about building Thumbelina a room?! 😫

THEY HAVE A FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep going on about building Thumbelina a room?! 😫

THEY HAVE A FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE.
I’m assuming there is an extension pending. But I don’t really understand where, the garden is minuscule so they can’t go out anywhere. Maybe adding a room over the top of the entrance hall/kitchen? ‘Building a room’ could be anything it’s like when she says her ‘bones grow back’ not the sharpest tool in the toolbox is our Trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming there is an extension pending. But I don’t really understand where, the garden is minuscule so they can’t go out anywhere. Maybe adding a room over the top of the entrance hall/kitchen? ‘Building a room’ could be anything it’s like when she says her ‘bones grow back’ not the sharpest tool in the toolbox is our Trash.
There’s no planning application that I can see. All I can imagine is that they put a dormer in one of the eaves storage areas.

What she means in all likelihood is getting some interior designer to gift her a nursery & then not declare it.

Reactions: 9
Now she’s being gifted decluttering and cleaning services but she’s still moaning she’s done ‘wayyyyyyyy too much today’

Oh just duck off love!

Reactions: 14
ED1CF37D-4331-41AE-99ED-3618E572CC23.png
She’s been told baby girl is measuring big so she packed multiple ‘tiny baby’ sized outfits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she’s done ANOTHER reel about the panic/life over at 30
She literally churns these out weekly 😂

0DF75D9A-DB1A-451B-B4D6-96AAC9C1C559.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I wish I was religious. If I was I'd be praying to God that BABY GIRRRRL weighs more than Alf when she's born. honestly it would make me so happy

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe she’s done ANOTHER reel about the panic/life over at 30
She literally churns these out weekly 😂

View attachment 1994714
Again!!!??? Seriously. Can we just agree that the feeling of running out of time or getting old comes to us all at different ages and it isn’t just a thing reserved exclusively for women - ever heard of a mid life crisis Ash?? Turning 30 didn’t bother me one it actually felt I was finally the age I should of been, I’ve had other people who felt life was slipping away too fast and 25 and others in their 40s who still act like they are 21 and don’t even think 40 is old. SHE was obsessed with not ticking off the list of her arch nemesis( the Patriarchy) has told her she should be doing - as usual just her own her obsession rinse and repeat and use as excuse to post photos of her in a bikini and talk about how she was single for 6 years

I was late picking up my eldest yesterday, only like 5 mins but he was gutted. Properly upset. I felt awful but the road was closed and I'd had to stop on a random street and walk 15 mins holding my 1 year old. They weren't happy at all.

Omg those coconut rolls my two love them. BUT they're had with other snacks. If I gave my eldest the pack of just them he'd legit be like "where the rest mother?" Haha
It’s an awful feeling being late or last. It happens to us all. The worst thing is Ashley saying she’s always last to collect. So Alf always has that feeling . Makes me so sad when she can pick her own hours. The lovely feeling when you can pick them up early. She ll never have that.

Reactions: 11
No shade to Alf as he’s a darling boy but childminder report says he’s just started to say
‘Something else’ and ‘help me’
And Ash claims he can count to 100 and say all the days of the month (?!)

Also 3 carbs for breakfast??

View attachment 1992088
Toast, pancake, pasta, wrap, sausage roll, biscuits, crackers, brioche… all in one day?! Where is all the protein, the fibre? All these net carbs (most converted into sugar as he isn’t running around) are going to make him slow, sluggish and possibly overweight! What the hell is that childminder doing?
---
What the actual hell is her hospital bag 🤣🤣
I’ve slowly started packing mine & only packed 4 outfits but thought that was still excessive, she’s packing like they’re going away for a week 🫠
Since it’s boiling on the ward I’m hoping most the time he can be on me in just his nappy & blanket over him.
Also the carrier??? I thought they were meant to be slightly bigger & not fresh out the womb before being put in one? Happy to be corrected if wrong!
Do we think she’s packed this excessive number of vests and babygros so that she can do endless outfit changes with Thumbelina for a photo shoot? Good luck getting a newborn in and out of 25 outfits 🙄 I hope Baby Girl throws up all over her
---
So now she was out of the hospital after Alf in 4 hours. The other day it was 7 hours? Which is it? 4 hours you can’t even get the newborn checks on the NHS that quickly and it was SO traumatic!

And she says now she’s going to be in hospital for a long time… Ha. Ha. Haaaaa.
---
PS.. she looks like an actual fruit loop. Birds nest hair, heavily pregnant and without a coat, ranting away to her phone wtaf 🙈
---
‘But I also just think that I can’t be so entitled to think that my way is the right way and everything else is wrong’.
🤔
🙄
🙄
🙄
🤦‍♀️
God I hope she reads this thread.
Ash, the difference between us - the ones who you ask if we slate our friends choices, and you is that we have mum friends because we don’t slag mums off on Instagram stories!!!

And in the next story after slagging mums off… ‘oh here’s an AD I want you to buy into to earn me money’. duck off love. She’s a right bleep isn’t she!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel like the childminder isn’t in the slightest bit qualified in childcare. Thankfully we know that Ashley would do her thorough research and not just let anyone to look after her unwanted boy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.