Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, it is up to her how much she packs BUT, considering her so-called helpful reel is just a money making guise, I am all for people telling her what they really think. It’s as if she thinks we should all be so grateful she wasted her time making the video and linking to everything. She’s even affiliate linking stuff that was gifted to her - so she paid nothing for it at all but is trying to make money out of other people buying it 🤢 Gross!

Reactions: 17
I have a strong feeling we’re going to see more people come over here. Her hospital bag/affiliate money making scheme is going to make a lot of people finally see through the spoilt Princess attitude bullshit

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget folks. DONT CLICK THE LINKs. She gets paid also for clicks. More for purchase. Greedy witch. The bag is a joke
Lovely Day x #helpme
The worst bit is, you click once, even by accident, that influencer will then get money for anything and everything you buy from that retailer for like 30 days. That’s why they always link places like Amazon. And many people don’t realise or even know that. I really hate aff links, they should be banned

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The worst bit is, you click once, even by accident, that influencer will then get money for anything and everything you buy from that retailer for like 30 days. That’s why they always link places like Amazon. And many people don’t realise or even know that. I really hate aff links, they should be banned
Yes! If anyone clicks the links, make sure you delete cookies and your history!

I agree it’s deplorable. Esp as they ve paid for none of it. Making out like they re doing you a favour 🤣

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tag trash in Kneedeepinlife newest reel about siblings hating the new baby 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
Ok, so in my boredom I have succumbed and watched her stories (still unfollowed). Have I missed what she has packed for herself? All those stories are what she's packed JUST for the baby? Which means there's even bloody more going to the hospital? This is madness. Actual madness. Will poor TNB be able to fit anything of his own in the room?

Reactions: 7
@Beepbopbooploopdoop theres a separate reel (of course dedicated to her) for her bag.

I was so tempted to comment on KDIL’s post about Stacey Solomon saying if you think SS stinks of bullshit, check out Trashley 😂 She would have a bleeping FIELD DAY with her!! I love her.

Reactions: 3
The other day she said she was starting Symprove. I really hope they don’t provide her with an aff link/discount for her followers. The influencers Symprove partner with are usually well known fitness/healthy living people. Trash does not fit that spec as all she eats is ready meals. She has an unhealthy relationship with food. Make her pay full price Symprove!

I’ll never understand people who post insane amount of info about themselves online and then moan when people criticise or disagree with them. Is everyone meant to agree with her? And yes if my mate had packed that amount I would prob say to her what are you doing but my mates aren’t so insecure and vapid that a gentle ribbing from a friend or a bit of advice would send them into a spin. Sorry are we meant to have seen that hospital bag post with ALL those stupid aff links ( which I don’t think had ad on them) and all praise her?? She didn’t have to show that bag or any of the rest of her parenting but she chooses to because it makes her money - if you are putting yourself out there online to the entire world people will always have an opinion especially on raising children ( from both mum Or dad don’t think this is just aimed at women) The idea that everyone is going to agree with you in life is never going to happen even within my group of mum friends we have all chosen to do things differently in raising our kids - there is prob some judgment ( one of my dear friends was back at work 4 weeks after having baby, another in group has a very nice life being stay at home mum others chosen to home
School or cry it out etc) but nothing that would stop us being friends and being there for each other it’s how you become better or learn new things by hanging out with other mums and giving advice - something she knows nothing about I don’t think she hangs out with a single mum and her kid more than once and can’t handle a single bit of criticism. If it bothers her that much just stop posting about your kid and focus just on posing in your underwear and talking about GB news or whatever she does. Lots of woman have a “job online” and don’t post their kids etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll never understand people who post insane amount of info about themselves online and then moan when people criticise or disagree with them. Is everyone meant to agree with her? And yes if my mate had packed that amount I would prob say to her what are you doing but my mates aren’t so insecure and vapid that a gentle ribbing from a friend or a bit of advice would send them into a spin. Sorry are we meant to have seen that hospital bag post with ALL those stupid aff links ( which I don’t think had ad on them) and all praise her?? She didn’t have to show that bag or any of the rest of her parenting but she chooses to because it makes her money - if you are putting yourself out there online to the entire world people will always have an opinion especially on raising children ( from both mum Or dad don’t think this is just aimed at women) The idea that everyone is going to agree with you in life is never going to happen even within my group of mum friends we have all chosen to do things differently in raising our kids - there is prob some judgment ( one of my dear friends was back at work 4 weeks after having baby, another in group has a very nice life being stay at home mum others chosen to home
School or cry it out etc) but nothing that would stop us being friends and being there for each other it’s how you become better or learn new things by hanging out with other mums and giving advice - something she knows nothing about I don’t think she hangs out with a single mum and her kid more than once and can’t handle a single bit of criticism. If it bothers her that much just stop posting about your kid and focus just on posing in your underwear and talking about GB news or whatever she does. Lots of woman have a “job online” and don’t post their kids etc
it's so disingenuous when she claims that she doesn't need people to tell her they do it differently - she needs engagement but is unhappy that her engagement is negative rather than the adoring sycophantic bullshit her narc ass is used to. it's always really telling when she moans about her DMs. like. you need people to DM you - too bad you cant control what they say!

Influencers all claim it's a real job, hard work etc but none can take criticism. In a real job you'd have appraisals, customer/client feedback, push back from colleagues, work reviews etc. If you put something out that isn't well received you accept graciously that it didn't hit the mark, consider how you could have done it differently. You don't jump and and down, "You just don't understand it. It's my opinion and I don't want to hear differently", you'd be fired.

She cannot handle push back because she thinks she's performing a public service, giving free advice. Just because advice is free and not asked for doesn't mean you have to accept it. It's so hypocritical of Ashley who constantly claims she doesn't want unsolicited advice to not accept that when she's the one dishing it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion -

Ashley James - rubbish advice and aff links galore, but won’t do bedtime that’s too much of a chore

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Again ‘my room’, why don’t they share a room? Ashley and Tommy I mean!

Reactions: 12
Poor Alf. I remember running up hills at break neck speed so mine wouldn’t be the last left in crèche ever. So unfair on the staff. Where we were they started issuing “ fines “ per 15 mins as it was the same parents over and over. Anyone can be delayed. But this clown is literally filming content / teenage style essays no one asked for. She’s a really terrible mother.

*disclaimer: I’m talking about Ashley not any genuine working parent. I know the struggle is real. Just not in Ashley land.
I was late picking up my eldest yesterday, only like 5 mins but he was gutted. Properly upset. I felt awful but the road was closed and I'd had to stop on a random street and walk 15 mins holding my 1 year old. They weren't happy at all.
I’m going to say probably not as like for example she says he had ‘coconut biscuits’ Ash has shown them before and they are the little wafer rolls the size of a fingernail actually tiny and great for weaning babies but a bit pointless for 2 year olds
Childminder also doesn’t say if he’s ate it all, as Ash herself says Alf isn’t the best with food I find it hard to believe he’s eating ALL of what the childminder says for every meal
---

It’s okay she’ll of done her research 🤪
Omg those coconut rolls my two love them. BUT they're had with other snacks. If I gave my eldest the pack of just them he'd legit be like "where the rest mother?" Haha

Lol I just don’t get the anally labelled boxes. Good luck having time in separating all that tit back out again after using stuff 😂 Or maybe she will cos she’ll have 6 nanny’s, 10 au pairs and 2 grandparents looking after Alf.

Also stop saying BUILD A ROOM ffs.

Reactions: 10
She's not taking all that stuff to hospital with her. She's preying on vulnerable pregnant women (probably first time mums) to click on her aff links so she can make more money.

Guaran-bleeping-tee that she won't use bibs / sleeping bags / cashmere blankets in the hospital. But by saying oh it might be cold, so packing just incase she knows it won't be cold, she's done it all before with Alf.

Its deplorable what she's doing. And, the artipoppe carrier, who in their right mind, in a cost of living crisis, is going to drop £300+ on a baby carrier?!

Also, where is her link to the tripod. I'm still not over that she's taking a bleeping tripod to the hospital.
Is she really taking a tripod???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.