Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me howl. Packing tiny baby clothes because ‘shes coming early’. News for you hun, 39 weeks is fully cooked, not bleeping premature. Given genetics and both being super tall she won’t be a dinky 5lb baby! I didn’t bother with anything smaller than 0-1m.

Atleast she’ll be donating to the ‘prenatal nicu unit’.

Fml 😂
---
Does Tommy get to stay with her? Surely he could bring stuff from home if he wasn't staying and they needed more?
He could use the carrier and walk the baby home to Essex to get stuff whilst she waits in her bed throne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she’s deranged.
A pramsuit FFS? Shouldn’t be used in car seats but we know this idiot cares not for child safety.
The sleeping bag and carrier are just beyond daft.
You hold your newborn, skin to skin or just on you.
I don’t know anyone who would consider putting them in a sleeping bag on day 1 or 2, dangerous as well as completely contrary to all parenting instincts.
Interesting how a lot of comments are her usual sycophantic followers but quite a few are laughing at how madly overpacked she is

Reactions: 20
That packing video!! WTF!!

Why has she packed approximately 30 different vests with varying sleeve lengths?!

Why has she packed about 20 sleepsuits, with some called bodysuits and some called sleepsuits yet they appear to be the same?!

A sleeping bag?!

Looking at that video you’d honestly never ever know she’d had a baby before.

Utterly, utterly clueless.

And WHY is she dressed like that for a video about her hospital bag?! A crushed velvet slit to the vagina dress with those boots!!! My goodness this woman, I just can’t. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ashley turning up for her C section like…
1677567217087.jpeg

I do think it’s quite funny/worrying Alfs first link words are “help me” as we know his mother can’t if she’s always holding her bleeping phone in her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she is only planning skin to skin right after birth then? Not the other days/nights she is in. Since she has packed about 12 outfits per day?!
The carrier? The pram suit? The "she will be smaller as she's being born earlier" she is a dunce.
She's packing like a 3 year old with a baby doll.

Reactions: 15
The sleeping bag is because she’s going to be so obsessed with baby girl being a ‘good’ sleeper that she’s probably going to have her on a strict nap schedule in the hospital 😂

Ignoring the fact that sleeping bags are not advised for 1 day old babies but Ashley as usual has ~~done her research~~

Reactions: 10
When I had my son (nearly two years ago) the lady in the bed next to me had packed a similar amount to Ashley, the ward staff told her it was a ridiculous amount and that there wasn't enough space so her partner had to take most of it back home and then only bring things back on a day to day basis of what was needed.
I doubt space will be an issue in her private room but the staff will likely get the measure of Ashley quite quickly when they see how much 'stuff' she is dragging in with her.

Reactions: 13
Here she goes again with the hidden aff links 🙄 she’s put an aff link for cotton wool balls, are times really that tough for her?! Oh I forgot she doesn’t get mat leave so needs to save and scrounge every penny

The only reason she’s shared the overpacked hospital bag is so she can affiliate link everything. Absolutely vile. Does anyone else think that despite saying she’s been through all Alf’s old clothes for the new baby, she’s actually just bought all new stuff/been gifted new stuff. The irony of her having a guest on her podcast discussing sustainability and kids clothes.

Reactions: 23
She’ll donate a tiny pack to the hospital but squeeze the ££‘s out of her followers… ✨ balance ✨

Now she’s going to be big 😂😂😂
If she's going to be big why is she taking tiny baby clothes? It's all some weird fantasy about having a small baby.

I took up to 1 month clothes with me as my first baby was big, my second baby was much bigger! (And earlier) so we needed 0-3 months as nothing fit her 😆

Reactions: 11
She’s probably taken tiny baby clothes to dress Alf’s gifted dolly she can cherish instead. Just incase she ends up with a purple swollen big baby that doesn’t fit the OK mag brief

Reactions: 6
‘That sticky poo’

It’s like something written by a teenager with no knowledge of babies.

Mums know it’s called meconium, right?

• Sick
My sister in law gave birth at 39 weeks (full term) just recently and despite the big bump and showing ‘big’ on scans, she had a dainty little 6lb’er 😂 I would love it if she was smaller and needed those size 0s

Reactions: 5
I thought she didn't want gendered clothes, all these clothes are pink and flowery. Even the damn carseat is flowery.

Nothing wrong with that of course, I absolutely would do the same but she made a big hooha about Alf not having gendered clothes, but it's fine for 'baby Girl'.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.