Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s so happy to be in her 30s and so much hotter, why pump yourself full of Botox to look like a 25yr old?

Reactions: 14
I feel like the childminder isn’t in the slightest bit qualified in childcare. Thankfully we know that Ashley would do her thorough research and not just let anyone to look after her unwanted boy.
By law they have to be a BIT qualified, as in they are subject to the same EYFS framework as a nursery would be and they have to be approved by ofsted. However some will certainly be much better than others.

Reactions: 9
God the rant this morning on stories. The point she is fundamentally missing is that women (not men) get pregnant and give birth. No matter how much you shout about equality it doesn’t change biology. Yes men also have a decrease in fertility but fertility only relates to getting pregnant to begin with. It’s the woman's body that needs to grow and maintain the pregnancy and give birth. And that gets substantially harder the older you get. That’s why the majority of the pressure to settle down is focused on women and not men.

Reactions: 18
Oh god....she's off spouting that French births statistic again which apparently runs back in time starting 647 years from now....how many times has she cited this and STILL hasn't recognised she's ballsed it up. The Queen of copy and paste from her database of tit facts!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really struggling with her latest rant this morning as it’s genuinely dangerous. bleeping hell why would you base your knowledge of female fertility on a book about the joy of being single?!? Ashley James certainly loves an echo chamber!
I really hope none of her followers are dumb enough to listen to her. Fast forward to when they are 38 waiting for those screening results thinking, we’ll Ashley never mentioned anything about the risks of my baby having a genetic disorder the older I got!

Reactions: 13
Another rant fuckingggg hell.
I feel very strongly about fertility but maybe that’s because I know 4 women (friends & family) who left it until late 30s to try for a baby because “it’s rubbish that your fertility declines at 30” and now can’t have children and also don’t qualify for IVF.
She knows absolutely nothing about the strict requirements/torturous tests and emotional REAL trauma these women face.
She is very lucky to have found a man willing to have sex with her, reproduce very quickly both times she’s tried & still has the cheek to jump on the fertility bandwagon of women who are seriously struggling!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m really struggling with her latest rant this morning as it’s genuinely dangerous. bleeping hell why would you base your knowledge of female fertility on a book about the joy of being single?!? Ashley James certainly loves an echo chamber!
I really hope none of her followers are dumb enough to listen to her. Fast forward to when they are 38 waiting for those screening results thinking, we’ll Ashley never mentioned anything about the risks of my baby having a genetic disorder the older I got!
Exactly this, rightly or wrongly the term used for a pregnancy over 35 is known as a “geriatric pregnancy”. Yes, there are plenty of women having happy, healthy pregnancies and babies into their 40’s, but there are also a long list of heightened risks. Including, pregnancy loss, premature birth, chromosomal disorders, gestational diabetes and high blood pressure.

use your bleeping brain, Ashley.

Reactions: 12
Also not to mention that it is a fact it’s more high risk 40+ to carry & give birth to a healthy baby.

Just because her aunts Cousins best friends mum gave birth at 45 to a healthy huge 8lb 3 baby she thinks she has the qualifications to speak about this ? (I made that up but it is something she would definitely say.)

Also 2000 babies a year to women over 45 sounds like a very small chance when you look at how many women are currently 45+ in the UK!?!? For those women yes what a joy! But I’m sure it wasn’t ‘ooops pregnant again’ like baby girl was, those said women have probably been through a LOT to get that baby in their arms.
She has no awareness of those who have struggled with fertility problems.

Reactions: 15
Own up, who put 50p in her today?!

Jesus wept that rant she's having is so dangerous. Talking about fertility issues as someone who's managed to get pregnant twice, without any issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Toast, pancake, pasta, wrap, sausage roll, biscuits, crackers, brioche… all in one day?! Where is all the protein, the fibre? All these net carbs (most converted into sugar as he isn’t running around) are going to make him slow, sluggish and possibly overweight! What the hell is that childminder doing
The childminder doesn't provide food other than some toast I think.

Ash sends him in with his lunchbox hence why everything is quick, pre packaged stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t get him back down when he’s woken in the middle of the night? I’d LOVE to watch what they try & do to get him back to sleep. 3.30am!?! That’s why she’s on one today

Reactions: 11
If I was that sleep consultant, I’d be asking for my name to be removed from all mentions. Not exactly a “lovely ad” when Ash & TNB can’t be arsed to follow the recommendations.

Reactions: 11
Ashley, shut the duck up.

Sincerely,
from someone who comes from a long line of females who hit the menopause early.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Baby girl better sleep cos we so deserve it’. Honestly what the duck, who says that?

‘Need to organise the house but I physically can’t do it today’
‘Need to get ready to go into London’.

She really doesn’t think she could go into labour before her section does she? 😂 If she can get herself into London she can’t be suffering that badly. She is bullshit overload this morning!!!!
---
She can’t even buy him a dolls pram ffs. What’s with everything being floral? Challenging gender stereotypes well there…

Thread suggestion - Ashley James #21 Poor Alf.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Of course she's been gifted that toy pram for Alf, well she did ask her followers for suggestions a few weeks ago and it looks like the beg worked. But before the free one arrived she had to put up an aff link to the John Lewis toy pram that had been suggested.
So that's a free pram and then the aff link money in the bank for her (so she can buy more dubious fashionable outfits for herself).

I hope she's getting that godawful nail varnish removed....the green tips look like she's been digging about in snot
her ranting on about fertility and women's issues , is so dangerous and quite frankly ignorant....
I think she had someone on her podcast a while back who was single and in her mid 30's but decided to go through egg harvesting/ storage "just in case"....it took months and several rounds of , very painful, expensive treatment to only get 2 eggs which she's now put on ice...again at great cost
Is Ashley seriously saying this is what young single women should be doing?...such a misguided statement and not the lived reality of so many women who can barely afford to live let alone travel the world without a care...she is the epitome of privilege!
I made the conscious decision to have my children in my early 30's because I was settled in my career and relationship and knew the associated risks of having children later in life and wanted to be able to enjoy my children when I was still well....I still had 2 miscarriages and a termination before I had my 3 children and glad I didn't wait, because I later suffered with severe endometriosis resulting in a total hysterectomy when I was 43
my mum had me when she was 40, which was unusual in the 60's.( and my dad was 50!) but by the time I was 10 she was affected by v severe rheumatoid arthritis and hypertension and my dad suffered with osteoarthritis and had his first heart attack ( he died when I was 20)
Yes , the life expectancy of a woman is 84...but my mum was widowed and on her own for the last 25 years of her life and was in severe pain nearly every day until she died when I was 44...whats so great about that Trashley? It's not exactly the life my mum had envisioned despite her dreams .....she wasn't able to live the life she wanted you certainly wouldn't be able to cope without your "mother in law "

• Heart
Of course she's been gifted that toy pram for Alf, well she did ask her followers for suggestions a few weeks ago and it looks like the beg worked. But before the free one arrived she had to put up an aff link to the John Lewis toy pram that had been suggested.
So that's a free pram and then the aff link money in the bank for her (so she can buy more dubious fashionable outfits for herself).
AND and AF link to the bleeping GIFTED pram. With no declaration on that slide that hers was gifted.

SHE MAKES ME SO bleeping MAD. WHY ARE THE ASA SO tit????

Reactions: 15
She’s used Jennifer Aniston as an example of being happily child-free 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m not says she’s not happy but it was a decision forced on her, not one she chose.

“In November 2022, Aniston went into further detail about the fact that while media speculated over whether she was pregnant, she was quietly trying to conceive via IVF.

"All the years and years and years of speculation... It was really hard. I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it," the actor told the publication.

"I was throwing everything at it. I would’ve given anything if someone had said to me, 'Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favour.' You just don’t think it. So here I am today. The ship has sailed."

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.