Ashley James #20 Overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alf’s the only child who literally doesn’t give a tit when his mum comes to pick him up from childcare, no emotion there whatsoever.
That was the saddest pick up I have ever seen! My kid runs shouts repeatedly at the top of his voice until I’m squeezing him!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why the duck is she taking a sleeping bag to hospital with her- she's not giving birth in the open air...it's always boiling on post natal wards!....she'd be better getting some new pyjamas for Alf
...and "am I missing anything?"- how about a brain and common sense!
View attachment 1992255
A
Sleeping bag?! In case it’s cold?! Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's bleeping deranged. Both times I gave birth, it was roasting hot (in Oct) in the hospital. I was getting a sweat on just sitting there breastfeeding.

But, it isn't the NHS hospital, so maybe she has to pay extra for heating 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does she mean a sleeping bag for the baby? like a grobag?

if not, she's bleeping lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume she means a sleeping bag for the baby…? But you can’t use them for newborns because the baby will be too small! It’s a suffocation risk!

Let’s hope ✨baby girl✨ is around Alf’s 9.5lb or it’ll be a wasted trip for the #ad sleeping bag.

5EAC3776-3733-4EEB-8B1C-AF8D8F00C3A1.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck is she taking a sleeping bag to hospital with her- she's not giving birth in the open air...it's always boiling on post natal wards!....she'd be better getting some new pyjamas for Alf
...and "am I missing anything?"- how about a brain and common sense!
View attachment 1992255
Now I’ve got beyond the ‘can a newborn actually use a grobag safely?’ I’m even more stunned at the rest of the packing.

A sleeping bag in case it’s cold - not planning to rely on skin to skin to help baby regulate her temperature during her first hours and days post-birth?

A baby carrier for Tommy to walk around - because newborn babies are SO HEAVY that a mere man couldn’t possibly hold one with his arms? Couldn’t possibly cradle his newborn and hold her close in her first hours without the aid of a £600 carrier?

And the car seat - clearly not Alf’s previous one because it appears to be floral! As do all of the clothes! No gender stereotypes there 🙄

A pram suit for going home in - not safe for in the car seat (yes we know, your dad was a fireman)

Also wtf is she going on about with midwives are strict on vests?!

Reactions: 18
Why does she think she will be in hospital for 3 days after her section??

I’ve never known a second time mum to pack to much! You would think she has never done it before.

I was home 20 hours after my emergency section!
---
Also what the duck is she talking about? It’s not a legal requirement to bring a car seat to the hospital.

And a baby carrier? Most hour old babies don’t fit in a carrier weight wise. And they haven’t even uncurled properly from being in the womb, why on earth would you shove them into a carrier?! Who is taking advice from this train wreck??

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In case Tommy wants to ‘walk her around’ where? To the nurses station? A vending machine?! They’re not exactly going to go for a stroll along the southbank are they?!

Also like duck was my husband taking my newborn off anywhere that wasn’t in my line of sight when I’d only just got him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s packing like 8 full size swaddles and about 31 vests. bleeping hell, is she planning on permanently running off to the Maldives after the birth and leaving alf with NNB.
I’ve honestly never seen a more ridiculous hospital bag, even from the most extra first time mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really do think she’s in for a huge shock afterwards when the midwives tell her it’s time to get out of bed. The catheter will be out and that’ll be it, no option but to move!

I had an emergency general anaesthetic, not for a C-section and it was after I’d given birth so very different situation, but I was seriously ill and had massive blood loss. I spent 36 hours in HDU - but even I was discharged home on the morning of day 3 (Sat) when he’d been born the evening of day 0 (Wed)!

Packing for 3 days + for an elective c section is excessive. She’s going to be popular on the ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she think she will be in hospital for 3 days after her section??

I’ve never known a second time mum to pack to much! You would think she has never done it before.

I was home 20 hours after my emergency section!
---
Also what the duck is she talking about? It’s not a legal requirement to bring a car seat to the hospital.

And a baby carrier? Most hour old babies don’t fit in a carrier weight wise. And they haven’t even uncurled properly from being in the womb, why on earth would you shove them into a carrier?! Who is taking advice from this train wreck??
If she's having a private section the cost often covers 2 nights post natal. You don't have to stay, but you won't get a refund if you go early. So no doubt Ashley will be staying for every minute she's paid for to avoid being home with her son!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is that a lot of food for a 2 year old or is it just me?!
I’m going to say probably not as like for example she says he had ‘coconut biscuits’ Ash has shown them before and they are the little wafer rolls the size of a fingernail actually tiny and great for weaning babies but a bit pointless for 2 year olds
Childminder also doesn’t say if he’s ate it all, as Ash herself says Alf isn’t the best with food I find it hard to believe he’s eating ALL of what the childminder says for every meal
---
I assume she means a sleeping bag for the baby…? But you can’t use them for newborns because the baby will be too small! It’s a suffocation risk!

Let’s hope ✨baby girl✨ is around Alf’s 9.5lb or it’ll be a wasted trip for the #ad sleeping bag.

View attachment 1992343
It’s okay she’ll of done her research 🤪

5ADF0B7E-2F04-4472-AD34-8BE8E5F4A5CB.jpeg

So apparently Alf was 9 and a half pounds…so 9lbs 8oz now? 9 pounds 5 is not the same as 9 and a half pounds Ashley. She thinks 9.5 pounds is metric doesn’t she? He must be the only baby whose birthweight and gestation increases over time. A medical miracle. Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just counted and there are literally 25 vests in that hospital bag 🤣 what an imbecile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Does Tommy get to stay with her? Surely he could bring stuff from home if he wasn't staying and they needed more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.