Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the fourth time she’s taken a pram on the tube now and complained because she can’t get up the stairs. If you know it’s that bad then just use the sling 🙈
But what is she going to complain about then! 😂

Reactions: 4
Or go to a station with a lift!
or ask someone if they would mind helping her..most people are willing to help a mum with a buggy out. from experience majority of people normally offer their assistance without having to be asked..once mine were able to get up the stairs themselves or if i was travelling without them if i saw a mum with a buggy needing to carry it up or downstairs id always ask if they wanted help

This is the fourth time she’s taken a pram on the tube now and complained because she can’t get up the stairs. If you know it’s that bad then just use the sling 🙈
She’s definitely moaned about this before, why does she never learn?!
But also I find this picture strange - if she was alone, did she ask a random stranger to take her pic literally in the middle of Oxford St? And if she was with someone then don’t bloody complain about lifting the pram
03405404-C831-464A-89B6-E6E23F44ED0A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But also I find this picture strange - if she was alone, did she ask a random stranger to take her pic literally in the middle of Oxford St? And if she was with someone then don’t bloody complain about lifting the pramView attachment 696968
Surprised she's not breastfeeding in this photo....missed a trick there !

WHY IS HER WHOLE PERSONALITY BREASTFEEDING NOW. God knows what she’ll talk about once she’s no longer doing it.

Probs just go back to what she always went on about before - how big boobs are sexualised.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But also I find this picture strange - if she was alone, did she ask a random stranger to take her pic literally in the middle of Oxford St? And if she was with someone then don’t bloody complain about lifting the pramView attachment 696968
she probably has a selfie stick attached to the pram, she’s that vain it’s believable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know right, the trauma for her, I’m so glad she shared her story, so brave.

I still think the eyebrows look stupid.

Sooo relatable Ashley poor you having to have practically invisible braces for your already amazing teeth must be so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What person in their right mind admits openly on sm that they regret becoming a parent?

Reactions: 2
What person in their right mind admits openly on sm that they regret becoming a parent?
I almost can’t believe she said this on SM. I missed it if it’s a repeat of what she said during her meltdown a couple of weeks ago.
Also love that she’s got a nanny so she can get on with her crucial life’s work…sorting her DJ playlists 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she come across quite toxic? There’s so many things wrong there😬

She needs to take a step back from her ‘feelings’ and do what my old nan used to say and count her blessings. My sympathy goes out to Tommy having to deal with her over-inflated ego every single day.

Reactions: 9
How does she never think about anyone but herself? I am so on board with minding your own health etc but Jesus Christ she’s obsessed with herself and thinks every little feeling she has deserves worldly attention. How does she not see that while no one wishes her any bad or harm, no one really cares? Like we all struggle etc but we get on with it and don’t expect the world to stop because we’re finding things hard? She finds life hard down to the choices she has made, I find that hard to pity. I can empathise but I don’t pity her at all. She acts so hard done by with an army of help and more money than sense and all she does is whinge. She’s ungrateful af and I honestly think she needs mental health help, I’m not in a position to diagnose but a ‘happiness coach’ who agrees with her every whim has done her no favours, it makes her appear more spoilt and I honestly think she’d do well with a good kick up the h**e and recognise how lucky she really is.

Reactions: 10
Shes mentioned previously about being blessed with a second child (back in the first three months she enjoyed) but I can see Alfie being an only child at this rate!!

Why can’t she just say Alf needed feeding? Why is it ‘he wants booby, he needs booby’? it’s weird

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.