Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh her stories this afternoon!

When she gets home she will be wondering why he won’t settle in his cot 🤷🏼‍♀️. Poor baby probably doesn’t know whether to sleep or rave!

I’m a bit old fashioned but both my two (ages 3 and 9 months) thrive on routine.

Reactions: 7
I've just sent her a message about it on her stories. She absolutely boils my pee! Calling people out now for averting their eyes. It's like she wants everyone to have a problem with her getting her tits out in public at every god given opportunity, then when they look the other way she finds it funny. She is an exhibitionist. Most mums I know breastfeed discreetly.....she just gets some kind of kick out of shoving her tits in everyone face.
Did you get an angry response or did she just block you? Good on you for calling her out

Reactions: 1
Only looks to be about 40 people there and she acts like someone pretending to be a DJ holding headphone and pressing a button every now and then. I'm not a DJ never tried but she hardly looks serious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her set sounded crap lol not my kind of music but I guess some people have to love it. All she is really doing is mixing tit music lol it’s nothing special so I’m surprised she gets called up on tbh. Probably because she’s remotely known. I don’t think any average joe would get that gig with that standard of music selection.

Reactions: 5
Random/slightly off topic but does anyone remember or know the names of the two “mummy friends” she made out and about in London? One was a telly shopping person? I’m sure there were a few photos of them together on her grid but I can’t find them!

Random/slightly off topic but does anyone remember or know the names of the two “mummy friends” she made out and about in London? One was a telly shopping person? I’m sure there were a few photos of them together on her grid but I can’t find them!
I think the one from qvc is Shanie Ryan, she did the weaning class with Anabel Karmel and decided she would start weaning her child at 1 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the one from qvc is Shanie Ryan, she did the weaning class with Anabel Karmel and decided she would start weaning her child at 1 🙄🙄
that’s the one, I wanted to be nosey and look to see if she’s finally started giving that poor child solids! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so confused as to how she's only had her first lie in now since Alf because Tommy's parents stayed over. Tommy is there literally every weekend and can surely do the same thing his parents are doing now to assist Ashley with having a lie in. Why is she always acting like she's a single mother?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so confused as to how she's only had her first lie in now since Alf because Tommy's parents stayed over. Tommy is there literally every weekend and can surely do the same thing his parents are doing now to assist Ashley with having a lie in. Why is she always acting like she's a single mother?
Exactly, Also he suddenly managed to get through without her boobs so she could have a lie in? Couldn’t make it through a tube journey the other day, and you know she’d never want him to be crying for her and not be there…
Obviously it’s fine when it suits her!

Reactions: 10
39BC3B29-A606-47D7-999C-8476F541743C.png

I’m confused… so in 7 months this is their first evening where he’s asleep? He’s normally with them? No wonder he can’t sleep must be so distracting for him!
I kept my LO with me til just shy of 6 months, she was getting too disturbed by lights noise etc

Reactions: 4
Here is the spiel 🤣🤣 had to get in she’d exclusively breastfed aswell 😂😂 oh and used the word microbiome 🤣
The whole point of weaning is to learn to chew food and safely swallow it. It’s got nothing to do with nutrition 6-12 months as they are learning. Honestly what’s wrong with people?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine referring to your child as a ‘terrible mistake’ on social media
A terrible mistake, it’s not like she’s dyed her hair or impulse bought something and wants to return it… she is literally talking about her son 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.