Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's got a nanny for 5 hours but then says in that time she'll need to feed Alf, herself and try to get her work done....here's an idea Ashley..feed Alf and yourself first before Nanny comes then get your work done ( or wait till nanny leaves before you eat...surely now he's weaning he can go more than 5 hours during the day without needing'booby' and he can drink out of a sippy cup🙄

Reactions: 5
So she's got a nanny for 5 hours but then says in that time she'll need to feed Alf, herself and try to get her work done....here's an idea Ashley..feed Alf and yourself first before Nanny comes then get your work done ( or wait till nanny leaves before you eat...surely now he's weaning he can go more than 5 hours during the day without needing'booby' and he can drink out of a sippy cup🙄
She can afford to waste the time

Why can’t she just say Alf needed feeding? Why is it ‘he wants booby, he needs booby’? it’s weird
It really is I bf both my children and have never said this 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is such a twit. Goes on about her dresses being breastfeeding friendly - they aren’t for normal people, they require you to flop your whole breast out apparently. Look at her on the tube with her whole boob out on show, it’s ridiculous! If they were breast feeding friendly they’d have buttons down or a flap so it can be done discreetly - that’s what most people look for in breast feeding friendly clothes anyway Ashley. Attention seeking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I find it weird that she never actually has nursing tops on, to her BF friendly is how easy it is to flop a tit out. Doesn’t offend me but when I was BFing I was looking for quite the opposite.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Tit Out On The Tube. Surely Tommy must get embarrassed by how she acts? It is possible to b/f and not to have to whack your whole tit out. Just wear appropriate clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would you feed your child on the tube?...breastfed or nor...it's just not necessary ..if he's being weaned he should be able to go for at least more than a couple of hours between feeds!
it's just exhibitionist behaviour and there's no need to have your whole tit on display- it's just common decency
once my 3 kids were Alfs age they were far too interested in what was going on around them and I just couldn't feed them in public as they kept looking around and didn't feed properly or for long enough

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely done this on purpose to make a point, like you say I bet he didn’t even need it. At his age, on a train, he would not be interested in food.
Whenever I took my daughter on journeys like that she was never interested in her bottle, never made any motion to ‘ask’ for it.
She’s just ridiculous and embarrassing.

Why would you feed your child on the tube?...breastfed or nor...it's just not necessary ..if he's being weaned he should be able to go for at least more than a couple of hours between feeds!
it's just exhibitionist behaviour and there's no need to have your whole tit on display- it's just common decency
once my 3 kids were Alfs age they were far too interested in what was going on around them and I just couldn't feed them in public as they kept looking around and didn't feed properly or for long enough

She’s actually gross why would you be proud that you’re making other people uncomfortable?!

Reactions: 9
Oh dear. Tit Out On The Tube. Surely Tommy must get embarrassed by how she acts? It is possible to b/f and not to have to whack your whole tit out. Just wear appropriate clothing.
I've just sent her a message about it on her stories. She absolutely boils my pee! Calling people out now for averting their eyes. It's like she wants everyone to have a problem with her getting her tits out in public at every god given opportunity, then when they look the other way she finds it funny. She is an exhibitionist. Most mums I know breastfeed discreetly.....she just gets some kind of kick out of shoving her tits in everyone face.

Reactions: 17
She’s absolutely done this on purpose to make a point, like you say I bet he didn’t even need it. At his age, on a train, he would not be interested in food.
Whenever I took my daughter on journeys like that she was never interested in her bottle, never made any motion to ‘ask’ for it.
She’s just ridiculous and embarrassing.
Absolutely agree!

My 9 month old daughter is bottle fed, and I can barely get her to take her milk at home she’s so bored with it. Never in a million years on the train, so much more interesting things to see and play with!

I've just sent her a message about it on her stories. She absolutely boils my pee! Calling people out now for averting their eyes. It's like she wants everyone to have a problem with her getting her tits out in public at every god given opportunity, then when they look the other way she finds it funny. She is an exhibitionist. Most mums I know breastfeed discreetly.....she just gets some kind of kick out of shoving her tits in everyone face.
I was coming on here to say the same ! She has her entire tit out on a rush hour tube and is taking selfies - poor passengers probably scared to look up for their stop incase they caught her glance and were accused of sexualising/looking at her breasts. .theres absolutely no need for it she lives approx 5 min walk from her station, 35 min journey to Liv st then tube..why not feed him before you went or give him a snack.. hes not a newborn anymore. I bet loads of women breast feed on the tube but no one even realises as they do it discreetly with min fuss.
She just strikes me as being deliberately confrontational with everything.
i dont think ive ever come across any women who had to breast feed with their entire boob out in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know when you're on the tube and it comes to a sudden halt? Happens more often than not on the underground, imagine poor Alf smothered by boob!

Reactions: 4
I mean what the duck does she want people to comment on her massive tit? Or the alternative that she’s mocking and ignore her. I hope Alf weans off of breastfeeding soon that will screw her right up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
This 👏

Reactions: 4
is she really thick?..picture of her sons 1st train ride?....
what were those 2 long, run on tracks, many seated forms of transport you used today to get to this Paddington? 🤔
what about that time you ranted about how inaccessible a station was for Mums after she got stuck on a platform after traveling by train to visit somewhere .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories have been painful…. Look at me DJ’ing and feeding… new flash Ashley …. We all keep our mini humans alive, fed and happy everyday whilst doing our everyday things including working…sorry to burst your bubble but your not the first mum to do this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.