Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I didn’t mean to offend for which I am sorry, I can’t imagine for one second you were half as intense with yours as she is with Alf. She is literally in his face all the time and then complains about him being in her face all the time. She literally caters to him when a lot of the time it isn’t necessary.
Bed sharing was perhaps a bad example but it’s out there on social for the whole world to see that she is just incredibly excessive.

I am sorry (if) I offended you

I’m sorry I really disagree with this and I hate that saying lol. My son was bf and he decided he didn’t want it anymore from 8-10 months and completely rejected any type of bottle from 15 months so hasn’t drunk any milk since then. We bedshared and by yours and a lot of peoples standards, I “spoilt” him but he has grown to be completely independent on his own without any push. So I think the whole spoiling thing is bollocks. Your kid will be who they want to be regardless of how much we smother them.
That being said, I cannot stand all this full frontal breastfeeding. I’m currently “exclusively” breastfeeding my 2 month old and I’d never want to get my whole boob out, I feel comfortable being discrete and I have never had an issue with people commenting on me feeding my baby. Probably because I am discrete. To me its like eating with your mouth open lol nobody needs to see it all.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but how about you turn off the lights, get yourself and the dog out of the room and then the baby might actually be able to sleep in there? 😂
And all the crap out of his cot?! 99% sure can see his nappy caddy at base of cot… why’s it in there?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
and do his vest up and put the blanket over him ! 😃
And he should also be placed at end of cot....'feet to foot' ...she cares more about the aesthetics of how he 'looks' rather than the safety aspects of his sleeping position ....don't know why his vest isn't fastened or why he's not got some kind of cover over him either

Reactions: 6
While I didn’t mean to offend for which I am sorry, I can’t imagine for one second you were half as intense with yours as she is with Alf. She is literally in his face all the time and then complains about him being in her face all the time. She literally caters to him when a lot of the time it isn’t necessary.
Bed sharing was perhaps a bad example but it’s out there on social for the whole world to see that she is just incredibly excessive.

I am sorry (if) I offended you
I get what you’re saying and I’m definitely not offended 🙊 the whole rod for your own back I just think is a silly expression given my son is more a daddy’s boy for sure even after all the smothering I did lol and I was very over the top with my first cos he was my first and I was just so obsessed with him he was amazing but with my second you don’t have the time but if I did I would be the same with him. He bedshares with me and is on my boob all the time but that’s because I’m his mum lol and he needs me. Especially until he can have solids. I don’t class him as spoilt though, you can’t spoil a baby.

Serves her right as she was banging on about attachment parenting and her ‘research’ acting as though she was more attentive because she followed that stuff. Have your cake and eat it

Reactions: 5
WHY IS HER WHOLE PERSONALITY BREASTFEEDING NOW. God knows what she’ll talk about once she’s no longer doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is a breast milk ring? Is it like a teething ring?

She says she doesn't look down on people that don't breastfeed but you know she blatantly does!

Reactions: 4

She says she doesn't look down on people that don't breastfeed but you know she blatantly does!
I’m wondering whether it’s an actual ring for her made of hardened breast milk?! But teething ring makes more sense 🤣

I know, I’m 5 months pregnant and really hope I can breastfeed but the more she’s pushing it the more anxious it’s making me in case I can’t!

I hope so because my mind went straight to a ring you put on your finger made of breast milk 🤢 😂

She sure does look down.
She’s quoting that apparently it helps their IQ to breastfeed, so what, formula fed children won’t be as clever now?

I’m wondering whether it’s an actual ring for her made of hardened breast milk?! But teething ring makes more sense 🤣

I know, I’m 5 months pregnant and really hope I can breastfeed but the more she’s pushing it the more anxious it’s making me in case I can’t!
Good luck with everything I’m sure you’ll be fine ♥ The only thing I’d say is don’t put too much pressure on yourself to do it.

I thought it would come naturally but after a traumatic birth it didn’t and I was DESPERATE to do it, resulting in a miserable mama and an unhappy baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope so because my mind went straight to a ring you put on your finger made of breast milk 🤢 😂

She sure does look down.
She’s quoting that apparently it helps their IQ to breastfeed, so what, formula fed children won’t be as clever now?
My cousin is the smartest person I know, he was reading Harry Potter at age 5. He’s not hand an ounce of breast milk so she can duck off with that IQ stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My cousin is the smartest person I know, he was reading Harry Potter at age 5. He’s not hand an ounce of breast milk so she can duck off with that IQ stuff.

Exactly.

Also good friend of mine who is also a primary teacher says we don’t ask on a child’s school application form who is breastfed or formula fed. They all get snotty noses and whatever childhood illness is going round!

Reactions: 5
This is the fourth time she’s taken a pram on the tube now and complained because she can’t get up the stairs. If you know it’s that bad then just use the sling 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.