Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her kid. It's one thing over-sharing about yourself to hundreds of thousands of people, but to do it about your child... I just think it's really wrong. A child can't consent to it, and just imagine how mortifying it'll be for them in the future.

Reactions: 5
The way she films herself aiming the camera at her huge boobs in a (badly fitting) sports bra is just bleeping WEIRD?!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I see her boobs more than I see my own! Is breastfeeding the only thing she has to talk about. My mum breastfed me and my twin sister… most of my friends breastfed their babies….. she’s not the first to do it and she won’t be the last!

She looks pretty dressed up for Pilates. Her Pilates look is my going out out look 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn’t turn up to her Pilates class because he wanted a feed? I can’t believe she is revolving her whole life around feeding him, I know they rely solely on us for feeding especially when you are BF, but to completely cancel your plans because he is demanding a feed really she’s making it more difficult than needing to be.

Reactions: 12
She’s building a rod for her own back. He’s gonna end up spoilt if she carries on, literally dropping everything when he ‘demands’, constantly sharing a bed, (poor Tommy) with him 24/7 bar one hour. I’m surprised Tommy is as bonded with him as he is. She’s going to be in for a shock when she falls off her high horse realises she has created a needy clingy spoilt brat 🤷‍♀️

She didn’t turn up to her Pilates class because he wanted a feed? I can’t believe she is revolving her whole life around feeding him, I know they rely solely on us for feeding especially when you are BF, but to completely cancel your plans because he is demanding a feed really she’s making it more difficult than needing to be.

She’s building a rod for her own back. He’s gonna end up spoilt if she carries on, literally dropping everything when he ‘demands’, constantly sharing a bed, (poor Tommy) with him 24/7 bar one hour. I’m surprised Tommy is as bonded with him as he is. She’s going to be in for a shock when she falls off her high horse realises she has created a needy clingy spoilt brat 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree, newborn stage is all about feeding on demand, but a toddler with that mentality is a whole new kind of nightmare 🥴 she thinks she’s restricted now wait til he’s 18 months and demanding feeds at the drop of a hat!

She’s really making this worse on herself, does he not drink from any other beaker? Surely she could express and feed him even if he hasn’t taken to bottles?

Reactions: 2
Also these ‘unseen’ breastfeeding photos, pretty sure I’ve seen them all. Unless all the tit pics are just blurring into one cause I’ve seen that much of em 🙄

• Haha
poor Alfie when he starts school and is asked to take in a baby picture..will there be one without Ashley's massive boob in his mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree, newborn stage is all about feeding on demand, but a toddler with that mentality is a whole new kind of nightmare 🥴 she thinks she’s restricted now wait til he’s 18 months and demanding feeds at the drop of a hat!
Yup, currently there 🙋🏻‍♀️
My 18 month is a pain. I can’t sit down. The second I sit down she wants to feed🙄 yes, I could stop but then I have to deal with her screaming at me 😂😂 to be fair, I think she mostly feeds out of boredom or as protest when I switch CBeebies off 😂 it’s worse when we’re at home, but I can occasionally distract her with biscuits 😂

Reactions: 1
Yup, currently there 🙋🏻‍♀️
My 18 month is a pain. I can’t sit down. The second I sit down she wants to feed🙄 yes, I could stop but then I have to deal with her screaming at me 😂😂 to be fair, I think she mostly feeds out of boredom or as protest when I switch CBeebies off 😂 it’s worse when we’re at home, but I can occasionally distract her with biscuits 😂
Well I take my hat off to you!! You are a braver woman than I am 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I really disagree with this and I hate that saying lol. My son was bf and he decided he didn’t want it anymore from 8-10 months and completely rejected any type of bottle from 15 months so hasn’t drunk any milk since then. We bedshared and by yours and a lot of peoples standards, I “spoilt” him but he has grown to be completely independent on his own without any push. So I think the whole spoiling thing is bollocks. Your kid will be who they want to be regardless of how much we smother them.
That being said, I cannot stand all this full frontal breastfeeding. I’m currently “exclusively” breastfeeding my 2 month old and I’d never want to get my whole boob out, I feel comfortable being discrete and I have never had an issue with people commenting on me feeding my baby. Probably because I am discrete. To me its like eating with your mouth open lol nobody needs to see it all.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but how about you turn off the lights, get yourself and the dog out of the room and then the baby might actually be able to sleep in there? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.