Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this tit about mums being a “ clicky frumpy bitchy club” (think you mean cliquey but hey ho)?!
And yes, she wants to go and get shitfaced?

FWIW as I sit here with my small baby asleep on me, I do get what she means about yearning for your ”old” life. But - and maybe this is where we differ - I was under no illusion that I’d be free to do the stuff I used to be able to do for a good while. That’s part and parcel of having a baby and nothing to do with how they’re being fed. She set completely unrealistic expectations for herself and unfortunately she’s come down to earth with a bump

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can't get over her comment about wanting to shatter glass ceilings 🤣 what ceilings does she think she can possibly shatter?! Her ego is out of control

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she always got 💩 all over herself. I can’t remember having that problem with my daughter. My old nan always said have everything prepared when you’re changing a nappy. That way, the ‘accidents’ should be minimal.

Reactions: 6
Why has she always got 💩 all over herself. I can’t remember having that problem with my daughter. My old nan always said have everything prepared when you’re changing a nappy. That way, the ‘accidents’ should be minimal.
Came to say the same thing. My baby is about a month or so older than Ashley’s and I can’t say he’s ever shat on any of my clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 surely he’s without a nappy all the time for it to happen so often! So it’s her own doing ffs.

Reactions: 8
Came to say the same thing. My baby is about a month or so older than Ashley’s and I can’t say he’s ever shat on any of my clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 surely he’s without a nappy all the time for it to happen so often! So it’s her own doing ffs.
I have teens, I've been through babyhood, toddler hood, hospitalisations, illnesses surgeries etc and mine have never ever done that to me either. She is an absolute idiot, just looking for Instagram attention. Tool!

Reactions: 10
I have teens, I've been through babyhood, toddler hood, hospitalisations, illnesses surgeries etc and mine have never ever done that to me either. She is an absolute idiot, just looking for Instagram attention. Tool!
Yep, I could successfully change a nappy at the age of 11* - without ending up covered in :poop: (or pee for that matter). Either she's doing it for Insta attention, or she's got his nappy on wrong/the wrong size nappy altogether... wouldn't surprise me - her maternal instinct probably kicked in and she instinctively knew he needed to be in nappies for 12months old :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

*not a brag :ROFLMAO: just highlighting how ridiculous she is

Either reduce/stop bf so you have more freedom or dont an accept it. Literally it’s simple. I don’t think she wants to though, it’s about her thinking she’s a superior mum as she EBF!! And has given up ‘everything’. Massive yawwwwwwnnnnnn

Reactions: 11
The ‘I’m struggling’ message combined with a naked photo is just pure desperation. I suspect she is trying to have the insta mums of Essex flood to her with offers of friendship now. Stacey Solomon will show up with a McDonald’s before the week is out if she keeps this up

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She won’t want to give up bf as 99% of her content is getting her boobs out/naked pics

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Agree with you all, I've got 2 kids and I've never been poo'd on! God help us when she gets to potty training, I'd bet my whole house she will hire a "potty training guru" or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never had 💩 on me with both my children but any time we do have accidents my first thought isn’t to run and take a selfie it’s to clean it up

• Haha
Doing her favourite form of exercise - looking at herself in the mirror 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Oh lord she’s off to DJ at a festival 🤦🏻‍♀️Cue breastfeeding Alf behind the decks 😂
Also who on earth hires her to DJ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t you know she’s EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING (doesn’t matter alfs being weaned) 😂😂😂
Cue her being on Jeremy vine again this time talking about breaking glass ceilings by breastfeeding whilst DJ-ing 🥱 😂

• Heart
Oh God, it’s National breastfeeding week from tomorrow, brace yourselves 🤣
I literally just came here to post the same 🤣 she’ll be on it for sure. Laura Whitmore has just posted something, I bet Ashley reposts it before the end of the day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.