Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All A names 😂 she’s so basic!
I think discussions will have been had between ashley and tommy - her who “doesnt give a tit” whose second name they take. I bet she has said if the kids are having your second name their names will begin with an A so there’s a bit of me in there
---

Thank you! I'm waiting for my gynae appointment & I'm an overthinker 🤣 xx
Definetly dont all need surgery! My mum has one and gets a pessary every 6 months - she is really happy with it and chose not to have surgery x
---

I also meant to say the childminder mentioned something in the notes that he identified the colour yellow or something, well done alfie type thing

Does she honestly think she can fob people off telling us he can count to 100. So he can 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think she’s calling her babies names that begin with A because she’s a grade A twit student?
Also trash, my daughter was born at 42.1 and was only 7lb 4.. maybe I didn’t have the oven on high enough! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fucks sake I bought my 4yo that EXACT doll for Christmas.

(He asked for a baby doll with a cot, a digger and a dumper truck so how’s that for no stereotypes)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha this is absolutely her!! I’m sure this has all been said on previous threads but I unfollowed her a few years ago and she appeared on my explore page and had to have a moan!
I find it so funny how she thinks she is this independent thinking liberal hippie when in fact she is exactly a carbon copy of every other girl from her background ( which there is nothing wrong with) she loves to make out she is hard working ( hahahaha!!) when she can’t even do her job as an influencer properly and won’t declare ads etc and then gets all snarky when she gets reported. She pretends she’s living such an unconventional life when in fact she is doing what most woman of her age do, settle down, have a baby, move out of London to the Home Counties buy a big house, decorate the same as very one else etc etc. what I find very strange is the constant complaining that she is just reduced to being a “mum” etc but that is ALL she talks about online!? Plenty of influencers have children and continue to post content that doesn’t involve them at all. She could quite easily of done this but kids are easy to sell I guess and it’s lazy content. If she didn’t have a child what would she actually post about? And yet complains about being reduced to just a mother?! Moan over! Sorry if I’m repeating what’s been said 100 time over!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you need to know how tit she is at her ‘job’ just remember:

She’s a travel blogger who didn’t know she’d gone to a Zika risk location

She’s an influencer who is consistently in trouble with the ASA

She’s a parenting podcaster who is under investigation by social services

She’s absolutely awful at everything she turns her hand to

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If you need to know how tit she is at her ‘job’ just remember:

She’s a travel blogger who didn’t know she’d gone to a Zika risk location

She’s an influencer who is consistently in trouble with the ASA

She’s a parenting podcaster who is under investigation by social services

She’s absolutely awful at everything she turns her hand to
And ‘the voice from the left’ on a right wing TV show who doesn’t realise she’s hired to prove THEIR point 😂

Reactions: 10
“Went for a cheeky Nandos”

And Alf probably had a packet of grated cheese, some pre-diced watermelon and a fruit pouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has FOMO when Alf goes for the afternoon with Tommy but she packs him off at any given moment?

No shame on working mums/childcare but she will get him to the childminder early to have someone do her hair and makeup despite claiming how she looks is not the important part, have Tommy do wake-up & bed time etc - there are plenty of influencers who appear to create as much content as her with kids at home more.

Reactions: 15
What's she farting on about sorting out her bathing toiletries for when she can have her first bath post c section.....she's not going to be able to have a bath for about 3-4 weeks after surgery and that's assuming there's no infection/ problems with healing! ( so nearly 2 months from now!)
It's not like being able to jump into a shower post vaginal delivery!

3222DA31-B9CB-401B-9FB3-AAD1BFE5E0B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's she farting on about sorting out her bathing toiletries for when she can have her first bath post c section.....she's not going to be able to have a bath for about 3-4 weeks after surgery and that's assuming there's no infection/ problems with healing! ( so nearly 2 months from now!)
It's not like being able to jump into a shower post vaginal delivery!

View attachment 1952667
I dunno if that’s a bit of a myth? I was in the shower 12 hours later, are you not supposed to have baths with a c sec? The stitches dissolve super quick. She might be in for a shock sure but (and I know it’s only my own personal experience) I didn’t find the recovery difficult at all. I was out for a pub lunch on day 3!
(Breastfeeding on the other hand had me wanting to stick my head in the oven, so we’re all different)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dunno if that’s a bit of a myth? I was in the shower 12 hours later, are you not supposed to have baths with a c sec? The stitches dissolve super quick. She might be in for a shock sure but (and I know it’s only my own personal experience) I didn’t find the recovery difficult at all. I was out for a pub lunch on day 3!
(Breastfeeding on the other hand had me wanting to stick my head in the oven, so we’re all different)
A shower is one thing, but a relaxing bath is something else altogether! ...no shouldn't have a bath for at least a couple of weeks just in case wound isn't fully healed and soggy skin could impair healing
I took my 2 to baby group a week after C-section

Reactions: 8
I think she’s the only one still feeling this way…? She blamed lockdown for so long and now with a second baby she’s going to learn it’s being a parent that changed her life and she can’t just pack her newborn into her hand luggage and do whatever she fancies…

Reactions: 15
She had a baby because she was bored in lockdown. And now she’s having another because she’s bored of the one she’s got and he wasn’t what she ordered. But she’ll get bored of baby girl too. She got bored of Snoop and the cats. And TNB will be next. The only thing Trash doesn’t get bored of is herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.