Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her highlights. I think Alf will board. He’ll rebel and have deep rooted issues that they won’t cope with.
Even felt the need to answer this question with a picture of her half dressed.
---

Looks like Ryan has gone round to see TNB and try out his ice bath 🙄
for a garden that was only finished in October it's already not looking great....look at the stonework!
View attachment 1954003
Cannot imagine picking all those hard, sharp edges with two kids in a garden.

Reactions: 11
Honestly how much more can this awful women love herself. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. Such a narcissist.

367A0BDA-5DCF-4AB6-97EA-8ADAFCB92137.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly how much more can this awful women love herself. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. Such a narcissist.

View attachment 1954023
One of my friend's daughters is an up and coming Radio 1 DJ/ presenter and was at the Brit awards last night and has posted some great photos of the artists from her front row table ( she was sitting near Greg James)
....she's a very down to earth person whom I've known since our daughters went to swimming lessons together over 20years ago!
she originally did a journalism degree , where she came top of the year and then went onto do a post grad sociology and linguistics degree , before landing this dj/presenting gig aged 26 ...she's now presented at the proms, Glastonbury and has her own Radio 1 programme
No poncey , overstyled photos of her ....she even does her own hair and make up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One of my friend's daughters is an up and coming Radio 1 DJ/ presenter and was at the Brit awards last night and has posted some great photos of the artists from her front row table ( she was sitting near Greg James)
....she's a very down to earth person whom I've known since our daughters went to swimming lessons together over 20years ago!
she originally did a journalism degree , where she came top of the year and then went onto do a post grad sociology and linguistics degree , before landing this dj/presenting gig aged 26 ...she's now presented at the proms, Glastonbury and has her own Radio 1 programme
No poncey , overstyled photos of her ....she even does her own hair and make up!
Yes because presumably she has talent, unlike Ashley James!

Reactions: 14
So they’re off to a 1st birthday party today! See Ashley, people celebrate their children’s 1st birthdays. I wonder will Ashley tell them she didn’t bother having one for Alf as he wouldn’t understand and they went on a fancy holiday instead?!

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry I just don't get the over lining of the lips way above the lip line, it's so obvious when she's up close to the camera and to me just looks really silly!?

How can she say ‘I’ve got the white bumpsuit. You can wear them after birth too!’ Is she not planning on bleeding after a C-section then? 🤣🤣 Who wants to wear something like that postnatally?!!?

I thought Ash would’ve done her research on cold water therapy. It’s actually really beneficial…

• Haha
  • Sick
All this hard work and dedication is what it takes to make it. What education has our ash got in this field? A presenting course that she’s never mentioned where she studied, or if it is even accredited?! She has zero education in the media field, never mind politics.

Reactions: 13
If this stylist has worked on Ashley too I wouldn’t waste your money 😂

Of course Ash thinks the sun shines out her arse buying her peasant sister a stylist ffs

If I was sat taking selfies like that in the car on my way to a 1st bday party my fella would tell me to get a grip of myself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
If this stylist has worked on Ashley too I wouldn’t waste your money 😂

Of course Ash thinks the sun shines out her arse buying her peasant sister a stylist ffs

If I was sat taking selfies like that in the car on my way to a 1st bday party my fella would tell me to get a grip of myself 😂
I can see what people mean about the lip liner now, wtaf?!

• Haha
imagine being told by Ashley of all people that you need a wardrobe refresh. Jesus Christ.

anyway Ash doesn't need to use normal contraception methods, she prob uses ✨telepathy✨ to interact with her reproductive system

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if them being with Alf around 1 year olds at the party will make them realise how behind he is 🫣

0475CC3F-64ED-4432-BDE1-6842B401578D.png

Ashley James TALKS affordable bras, but doesn’t WEAR affordable bras

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just read the current DM article and wanted to throw my phone at the wall. Can someone hurry up and cancel this boring nonfluencer…🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.