Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go back a few threads! Yup
I thought that was done? I thought they'd said it was fine and it was done with?
---

I dunno if that’s a bit of a myth? I was in the shower 12 hours later, are you not supposed to have baths with a c sec? The stitches dissolve super quick. She might be in for a shock sure but (and I know it’s only my own personal experience) I didn’t find the recovery difficult at all. I was out for a pub lunch on day 3!
(Breastfeeding on the other hand had me wanting to stick my head in the oven, so we’re all different)
Yeah it's advised not to for a few weeks and shower 12 hours depends on why you've had a Cesarean. I had to wait 24 hours with my first due to it being emergency etc. Youngest, was 12 hours. But not bath 4 weeks with both. Each to their own but definitely not advised. It can soften and open the incision, regardless of the stitches dissolving.

Reactions: 6
You can also hear ‘genius’ two year old Alf in Ryan Thomas’s story with the rabbits saying ‘noooo nooo ahh ahh’ like my 10 month old niece :oops:
I wonder if Alf really has been identified as a little behind expectations in some areas which is why the childminder says things like “entirely self fed” or “identified a colour” as though it’s a big achievement at his age?
Not to say there’s something wrong as such, they all develop differently, but that he’s taking a bit longer to grasp things.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Alf really has been identified as a little behind expectations in some areas which is why the childminder says things like “entirely self fed” or “identified a colour” as though it’s a big achievement at his age?
Not to say there’s something wrong as such, they all develop differently, but that he’s taking a bit longer to grasp things.
I think this too. I did a long post a couple of weeks ago to say the same.

Reactions: 9
I honestly think she got pregnant on purpose and ‘not wanting kids’ until then is just another line. It was a way to force Tommy. She already forced him to be her bf and then the oops happened and she had to stick around.
Who doesn’t ever want kids but isn’t on proper contraception with a 2 month BF??

Reactions: 13
I honestly think she got pregnant on purpose and ‘not wanting kids’ until then is just another line. It was a way to force Tommy. She already forced him to be her bf and then the oops happened and she had to stick around.
Who doesn’t ever want kids but isn’t on proper contraception with a 2 month BF??
I often wonder this. I hate the term “baby trap” because I do believe it’s the responsibility of both parties when it comes to contraception (especially that early on in a new relationship) but I really do find it SO bizarre that she was pregnant within a couple of months of being together.

Accidents can happen and contraception can fail, but for me, it I had a very new sexual partner AND also was dead set against having children, I find it hard to believe I’d find myself “accidentally” pregnant that soon into a new relationship!

Reactions: 13
I saw they were back at the library yesterday… Bloody ‘That’s Not My…’ books again! I’m sorry but I just don’t get it. He’s so stunted it’s unreal

Reactions: 11
I often wonder this. I hate the term “baby trap” because I do believe it’s the responsibility of both parties when it comes to contraception (especially that early on in a new relationship) but I really do find it SO bizarre that she was pregnant within a couple of months of being together.

Accidents can happen and contraception can fail, but for me, it I had a very new sexual partner AND also was dead set against having children, I find it hard to believe I’d find myself “accidentally” pregnant that soon into a new relationship!
Yeah my son was a whoops baby, I never wanted kids before then but you best believe in the early days of my relationships we doubled up on contraception.

She’s a head who probably thought she’d never get caught out because she’s so perfect

Reactions: 7
I 💯 agree with this. She definitely trapped him into that relationship. She's a very manipulative person so it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I saw they were back at the library yesterday… Bloody ‘That’s Not My…’ books again! I’m sorry but I just don’t get it. He’s so stunted it’s unreal
My 20 month old has just gone back to the 'thats not my' books, much to my frustration....but then he was never that interested in them when I first introduced them to him, but he also loves anything Julia Donaldson too and loves to play with megablocks and a busy board. All kids are different but it looks like Ashley lacks the imagination to try something different (a bit like those bloody bumpsuits!)

I actually think it was more him. He seems very keen to be a celebrity and look at the lifestyle they have now (lavish holidays, expensive clothes, big car, huge house). He’d not have had that without her.
Tommy also seems quite traditional. He’s close to his family. His mates were probably all having kids too.

He was probably a bit in awe of Ashley at first and talked about babies. They were playing house in lockdown and got caught up in what they thought parenthood would be (a big adventure! They wouldn’t be like other families! A cool mum! A cool dad!) plus being narcissists they would have loved the idea of creating mini versions of themselves.

(also wouldn’t put it past A Grade Ash to not fully understand how conception works)

Do you think they will be packing Alf and sister off to boarding school? If so do you think it’ll be from very young?

Ash clearly wants us to think that Alf is a sensitive, intelligent little soul (lies about counting to 100 when it’s clear to everyone that he definitely can’t)

So it boggles the mind that she doesn’t put the time in to teach Alf? Reading, exploring, chatting…. Kids are such little sponges at this age. It’s weird to me that she wants us to assume he’s a clever cookie but does the bare minimum lol.

Reactions: 12
Ash clearly wants us to think that Alf is a sensitive, intelligent little soul (lies about counting to 100 when it’s clear to everyone that he definitely can’t)

So it boggles the mind that she doesn’t put the time in to teach Alf? Reading, exploring, chatting…. Kids are such little sponges at this age. It’s weird to me that she wants us to assume he’s a clever cookie but does the bare minimum lol.
Oh she definitely wants us to think he’s sensitive and #notlikeotherboys

Her time as an influencer is going to dry up and I don’t see what other talents she has. They potentially won’t be able to afford private school for one let alone both. Boarding school would be upwards of £37,000 a year just for one.

Looks like Ryan has gone round to see TNB and try out his ice bath 🙄
for a garden that was only finished in October it's already not looking great....look at the stonework!
CB16690E-A7C7-401B-8416-860748B90CC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Her time as an influencer is going to dry up and I don’t see what other talents she has. They potentially won’t be able to afford private school for one let alone both. Boarding school would be upwards of £37,000 a year just for one.
Ideal excuse to have to work so very very hard innit 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.