Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in for a shocker if she thinks having a caesarean isn’t going to cause pelvic floor dysfunction 🤣

The next thing will be her moaning about her core strength and muscle tone afterwards!

View attachment 1949470
Maybe if she stopped paying a fortune for a tit hair-do or crap clothes she could afford to do one less job.
---

She will get paid. She will do aff links for maternity pads, breast pads, nappies...whatever She can link from her "feeding station"
I can bet she will try to time a feed for GB news so she can do it on TV again (annoyingly that's why I started following her from when this happened with Alf)
That’s when I followed her too

Reactions: 5
His full name is Alfie Rivers Andrews (yes that’s RiverS)

I don’t think it sounds right with the surname but maybe I’m just being petty 🤣
This always irritated me…why is it plural?! And with the ‘s’ on Andrews too. ‘River’ would have been so much better!

I definitely think Amelia - it’s a nice name but one of the most common at the moment and she isn’t as quirky as she thinks. Or if she’s trying to be “different” she’ll go Amelie for a French twist so she can go on about how she lived in France when she was single 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand how a prolapse can ‘come back’. Where’s it been? The only way to get rid of prolapse is surgery! Yes you can improve it, but that damage is done. You improve your pelvic floor along with it with exercises which she clearly doesn’t do.

It’s not hard to see she’s carrying a big baby. And I don’t think she’s struggled with mobility until now cos she doesn’t bloody do anything all day!
You're scaring me now I got told I had a prolapse last week 🥺 I don't want surgery! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Alice or Amelie.

agree it’s weird to name a person before they are born, they might not suit a name at all

Reactions: 6

Mine was early via c section and was covered in downy hair and white greasy vernix. Well weird looking!
So all the best with that photo ready baby!!
same here..they had downy hair down their back for ages ..i used to joke i had a chimp!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope to god this baby will be heavier than Alf even though she's going in early. will put the "Alf was overcooked" theory to bed

a girl I know had a 11lb 3oz baby on the due date. delivered vaginally with only gas and air - she's the real MVP. funny enough her and her husband are both tall people.

Reactions: 13
This always irritated me…why is it plural?! And with the ‘s’ on Andrews too. ‘River’ would have been so much better!

I definitely think Amelia - it’s a nice name but one of the most common at the moment and she isn’t as quirky as she thinks. Or if she’s trying to be “different” she’ll go Amelie for a French twist so she can go on about how she lived in France when she was single 🤣
I think Amelie too. Some variation anyway. My friend just called her little one Ava after her French grandmother. I hope she doesn’t pick that now 🤣

Reactions: 7
Have you been told any more than it’s a prolapse? (Understand if you don’t want to share!)
Hope you don’t have too long a wait for gynae ❤
No, I was rushed in with an awful infection and what felt like a prolapse and the doctor just wrote on the discharge notes "uterine prolapse seen, emergency gnae referral made" 😬🤣 but what's weird is I was checked over about 2 months ago for other reasons and none was seen 🤔 didn't know it could happen this far post partum. (Don't like to give specific dates on here but I'm more than 6 months pp)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Baby Areola, after her mama. A big tit
Deaaaad 🤣🤣🤣

Aside from Areola, Alpro, Allplants and Adsense, I'd vote:

Amelie(/Amelia), Annabelle/a or Ava

Top vote would be Amélie though cos she'd have to prove how cultured she is and I like the irony of "Am-Ah-Lie" - very on brand 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, I was rushed in with an awful infection and what felt like a prolapse and the doctor just wrote on the discharge notes "uterine prolapse seen, emergency gnae referral made" 😬🤣 but what's weird is I was checked over about 2 months ago for other reasons and none was seen 🤔 didn't know it could happen this far post partum. (Don't like to give specific dates on here but I'm more than 6 months pp)
Oh, wonderful reassuring communication then 😬
Just resist the temptation to google because you know you’ll end up in all the worst case scenarios. I think you’ll probably be seen quickly if they’ve marked it as urgent 🤞🏻 and you’ll get some answers and a plan. There’s a lot they can do so really don’t panic! xxx

• Heart
@Toffeebythesea Absolutley didn’t mean to scare anyone, I’m sorry 💔 I have a pretty tit prolapse which I haven’t had sorted after I fell pregnant with my 4th. There are some amazing pelvic floor tools that can help tighten things up without the need for surgery. Trash just made it sound like something that goes on holiday then comes back when you don’t need it to 🙄 which just isn’t accurate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Toffeebythesea Absolutley didn’t mean to scare anyone, I’m sorry 💔 I have a pretty tit prolapse which I haven’t had sorted after I fell pregnant with my 4th. There are some amazing pelvic floor tools that can help tighten things up without the need for surgery. Trash just made it sound like something that goes on holiday then comes back when you don’t need it to 🙄 which just isn’t accurate xx
Thank you! Don't worry at all x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.