Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
If you need to know how shit she is at her ‘job’ just remember:

She’s a travel blogger who didn’t know she’d gone to a Zika risk location

She’s an influencer who is consistently in trouble with the ASA

She’s a parenting podcaster who is under investigation by social services

She’s absolutely awful at everything she turns her hand to

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Uncreativename

this is PERFECT 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 1948086
There she goes again with her nonsense about him being massive and really overdue. There’s not a chance in hell the hospital thought the due date was wrong because of “how cooked he was” A-grade Ashley getting it all wrong again.

fucking imbecile.
LOL that's not how due dates work Trash 🤦‍♀️

I mean I bet all the midwives crowded round after putting newly born Alf on the scales and said "wow he is totally overcooked, poor job guessing the due date, everyone, you ruined a perfectly good baby. Look at him, he's massive - nearly a medium Christmas Turkey - burnt around the edges too..sorry Ashley, we admit we're just not quite up to par with our due date clairvoyance..you might want to go privately next time - y'know just to scan the baby every week or so to check she's cooking at optimum temperature and rate, whilst coming to the perfect bake so that she comes out perfectly braised, maybe even a little al dente. Oh yeh congrats, it's a boy.. or should that be commiserations but better luck next time on having a girl..?"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
That hideous babygrow she wore made her look even more fucking stupid than usual 🤦🏼‍♀️ ridiculous. I hope she had a shit time of it having to take those ugly boots off and then peel it down to go to the toilet every other minute. It’s no secret that you need to pee more when pregnant but she’s clearly put her own vanity before practicality because once again she wants to prove she can do whatever she wants and absolutely nothing will stop her (flashbacks to the Maldives here) Anyway all I can see is a taller version of Danny DeVito dressed as the penguin 🤣🤣🤣
AAD2617C-8A4E-4466-A464-7319D92A96E2.jpeg
EC108BDE-9307-4BA7-BB25-0E354787B6D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Right. I’m just going to say it.
You know how we have all known for months that Alf isn’t where he should be developmentally (no shade on Alf, but he isn’t and we shouldn’t know that but Ashley posts him so here we are) I think Ashley now knows that too.
However, I don’t think she came to the realisation on her own terms. I truly believe something has been said to her, from a position of authority be that Childminder or SS. Here’s why….
The note on Alfs childminder that he completely self fed himself a yoghurt the other day. There has never been a mention of the method by which Alf has eaten previously. This has obviously been something that’s been mentioned as a point to work on.
The soft play “to tire him out”. I call bullshit. She has obviously been told his gross motor skills are wayyyyyy behind where they should be. Ashley’s solution to that is a crash course in gross motor skills. She will get him up to scratch and as quickly as possible too. I think this because what 7/8 month pregnant woman willingly starts going to soft play of an evening. I get that many mothers do go to soft play heavily pregnant, but that’s not the point at which they start. They’ve been doing it since their current child/ren has been young and they’ve continued going right up until the physically can’t anymore.
The Fridays off “to spend one on one time” with Alf. Nope not having that either. One of the questions I was asked on the 2 year check was “aside from the nursery setting what other clubs or activities does the child participate in”. What did Ashley have to answer this question? Sweet FA.
She’s failed that child massively in the last two years and someone has finally had the balls to tell her. I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 38

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

antwerps

That fucking netmums podcast ‘people celebrated me for giving birth without pain relief …. Well I had pethodine’ …. THATS PAIN RELIEF!!! You also had gas and air (pain relief) and a tens machine (yep you guessed it, pain relief) I’m honestly going out of my mind that she’s pedalling this whole trauma narrative based on not getting pain relief when she had at least 3 forms. It’s so disingenuous but part of me thinks she’s such a compulsive liar and narc that actually she now believes her own narrative.

Reactions: 34

docmum

VIP Member
Just legged it over here as currently on the school run, and traffic busy. Usual 4x4 driver who doesn’t know how to use a roundabout… well guess who was behind the wheel of the black 4x4 jaguar (tinted windows but driver window half down so she could pout at other drivers) who pulled out at the roundabout in front of the tesco delivery truck….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

willowtree2

VIP Member
I can’t cope with the level of stupid in that post… wow.

Does she want to slag off Alf anymore? Basically she doesn’t want a purple fat bald over cooked baby again so she’s going for an early csec to make sure she loves this one. Get in the bin you vile piece of turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

YahBasic

Chatty Member
The fucking not getting maternity leave shit again.

No. You don’t get maternity leave. Cos you work for yourself. You choose your work, you choose your hours. You can decide to take two weeks off or two years off. IT. IS. YOUR. CHOICE.

You are still eligible for SMP if you are a director and pay yourself a salary. But no, you don’t get maternity leave cos you’re not like everyone else Ashley, you’re a special breed of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Love that someone called her out for not having a joint baby shower with Tommy! Bahaha she had tried so hard to be 'different' with her baby shower but it ended up being a basic bitch's baby shower anyway; one supporting gender division and exclusion and that perpetuated the gender role stereotype. Not really that progressive after all, are you Ashley?! 🤣🤣🤣 oh but sorry, you let your son have pink things and dolls - oooooh so groundbreaking!
It absolutely was basic - nothing wrong with it, I’m happy to embrace a cheesy hen do or baby shower if that’s what a mate wants, but she is just so DESPERATE to not be like everyone else.

All of the bandwagons that she jumps on are fairly normal things for the average 30 something who has grown up in the UK. These things are common or popular for a reason, but she has such a need to be special or different or unique - the irony being that she isn’t!
Everything about her reeks of desperation as much as those bumpsuits must.
---

And on that note:

Thread nomination:

Is that desperation I smell, or just Ashley’s bumpsuit?

• Haha
Reactions: 30