Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all she bangs on about !! It’s painful!! If she never wanted children why weren’t her and Tommy using protection 🤯🤯🤯
She loves to blame lockdown but it was all her own doing.

She openly states she "forced" Tommy to be her boyfriend, moved him into her flat and was pregnant within weeks.

She didn't have to do any of that and she would have got more of her old life back.

Reactions: 12
She needs therapy for lockdown. We all went through tough tit but no one, absolutley bleeping no one bangs on about it as much as she does!

Some people went into lockdown having certain family members and friends, came out without cos they died from covid, or weren’t able to get access to medical care. Stfu about it!

Reactions: 16
She had a baby because she was bored in lockdown. And now she’s having another because she’s bored of the one she’s got and he wasn’t what she ordered. But she’ll get bored of baby girl too. She got bored of Snoop and the cats. And TNB will be next. The only thing Trash doesn’t get bored of is herself.
She had a baby because she needed some new insta content.

Reactions: 9
If you see Ryan Thomas’ stories, he and Tommy went for food together with the kids this afternoon.
Looks like only Tommy and Ryan are eating and Roman. Okay Lilah wouldn’t but why is Alf again in front of that iPad when it would have been a prime time for him to eat with another child?
I bet cheeky Nandos was also time for another iPad session. Such lazy parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If you see Ryan Thomas’ stories, he and Tommy went for food together with the kids this afternoon.
Looks like only Tommy and Ryan are eating and Roman. Okay Lilah wouldn’t but why is Alf again in front of that iPad when it would have been a prime time for him to eat with another child?
I bet cheeky Nandos was also time for another iPad session. Such lazy parenting.
What I love about Ryan's story is he's called it "Daddy Daycare" 😂 Ash must be FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Tommy is busy chopping up a Spag Bol for him, but yeah the iPad is totally unnecessary and just a bit embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
I think Tommy is cutting up pasta for Alf. You can see 2 steaks so guessing that's Ryan and Tommy's dinner.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the iPad! Surely you’d encourage Alf to engage and interact with Roman and Lilah? He’s got a sibling coming ffs. Also Tommy- they aren’t sat on iPads!!! Take a leaf out of Ryan’s book and notice how abnormal it is for Alf to be sat on it even when he’s with other kids who aren’t!!!! God it riles me so badly

Reactions: 17
Just checked out those stories - wow!!!!

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get the iPad! Surely you’d encourage Alf to engage and interact with Roman and Lilah? He’s got a sibling coming ffs. Also Tommy- they aren’t sat on iPads!!! Take a leaf out of Ryan’s book and notice how abnormal it is for Alf to be sat on it even when he’s with other kids who aren’t!!!! God it riles me so badly
Me too 😂
To be fair I never noticed the pasta dish so at least a bonus is that he’s not getting watermelon and cheese for tea.
iPads have a place but not as a replacement for social interaction which is clearly what is happening here.

No doubt Tommy will be taking Alf out tomorrow too. She put a selfie up of her crying over a reel about losing your 1st baby when you have your second (not helpful if you’re expecting your 2nd!! Your heart grows don’t worry) but yet she does duck all to spend time with Alf 😡

Reactions: 7
✨💞
Oooh I wonder if she’ll have Storm as a middle name - something powerful. I just thought of it with your S initial.

She’ll be fucked off now if it spells ASA 🤣
Someone said Aurora which would mean she could post endless pictures of herself at dawn in the Maldives, reference Disney Princess Sleeping Beauty when she obviously sleeps like an angel because she's a girl unlike Alf , talk about it being darkest before Dawn a new day/chapter for her after she initially struggled with motherhood, her first snowy holiday with Tommy being a new thing for her and doing it more (did they see the Northern lights? I'm sure she referenced it).
Storm would work well with that, being a force of nature, powerful, untameable etc.

Aurora (Rory) Storm Andrews is my official name guess.

Reactions: 14
What I find so weird is that if she genuinely thinks/feels everything she talks about on insta why has she never sought help out for support. Spoken about the resources that are available to help with mental health issues or birth trauma?
There are 2 possible answers and both pretty worrying either a) she is exaggerating/lying about it or b) she thinks it’s ok/there isn’t a problem to resolve.
I’m a massive advocate for normalising the difficult aspects of motherhood (had ppd/ppa and birth trauma) but I made sure I got the help I needed through therapy and medication and I made it through the other side because of this.

• Heart
You can also hear ‘genius’ two year old Alf in Ryan Thomas’s story with the rabbits saying ‘noooo nooo ahh ahh’ like my 10 month old niece :oops:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
God those stories ok Ryan’s insta are embarrassing. Alf looks ridiculous with that iPad right in front of his face, why can’t they interact with him, encourage him to interact with the other children, look at what’s going on around him. So lazy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.