Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C6CFC825-C948-45F9-BD3F-AE91D8A7F84B.png

She’s so disingenuous, he hasn’t been up at 3AM every day from the age of 1 though has he?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1908005
She’s so disingenuous, he hasn’t been up at 3AM every day from the age of 1 though has he?!
I don’t believe he woke every hour until he was 1. He certainly hasn’t woken at 3am until he was 2 either.
She just can’t help but lie even if it is to help someone?

Regarding commenting on her posts; I’ve never engaged with her once. Tattle rules are you keep it on Tattle, it’s anonymous and she doesn’t have to read it. Whilst at times it would be hugely satisfying to write on her page, I fear I’d be sinking to her level of ‘trolling’.

Reactions: 17
Also how is anything about this line "premium"? What exactly makes it "premium"!? I would put money on this all being no better than Primark quality, made in China on the label etc
Primark who go up to a G cup similar to New Look who go to an F. Both have trendy styles at cheaper prices. She's hardly reinventing the wheel.
She complained larger versions of cute small bras are ugly. It's a simple fact that you need thicker straps, more structure etc for it to actually function. I'd imagine most people prioritise support, comfort and looking good under clothes rather than beautiful, intricate details. Of course it's nice to look and feel nice, but most aren't taking pictures for Instagram in our undies so are less concerned about that for day to day wear than she is. Personally I've rejected many a pretty bra because it stands out under clothes.

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me the bit in her reel with Alf where she says he tries to make the doll stand up and then says “ sad”. She says something about it’s not right to make the baby sad. What’s she on about? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me the bit in her reel with Alf where she says he tries to make the doll stand up and then says “ sad”. She says something about it’s not right to make the baby sad. What’s she on about? I don’t get it.
I think she says Alf stands on the doll, then she says it’s not nice to make the baby sad - so she’s basically saying don’t stand on the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No Alf just literally stands on the baby’s head and says sad.

Good luck Ash hun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Tank Girl I think she's saying Alf stands on the baby and either makes it sad or he's sad for doing it. Edited to add I didn't see the other replies, I was too busy writing an essay 😅

So weird filming a hyperlapse of you spending 20 mins with your own son tidying the cage room. That's normal, parents do it everyday, or not if they're so exhausted from being an actual parent. And Tommy sitting alone eating just looks so sad.

More lies about his sleep, this woman seriously deletes her memory daily and just makes up a version of events that fits whatever she's reading or seeing.
Screenshot_20230124-224622_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
@Tank Girl I think she's saying Alf stands on the baby and either makes it sad or he's sad for doing it. Edited to add I didn't see the other replies, I was too busy writing an essay 😅

So weird filming a hyperlapse of you spending 20 mins with your own son tidying the cage room. That's normal, parents so it everyday, or not if they're so exhausted from being an actual parent. And Tommy sitting alone eating just looks so sad.

More lies about his sleep, this woman seriously deletes her memory daily and just makes up a version of events that fits whatever she's reading or seeing.View attachment 1908190
I misread it. I haven’t looked much other than here because it’s just lie after lie after lie with her. Birth story, bra size, Alfs sleeping pattern, Vigils for poor Sarah, whichever. They range from the ludicrous to the absurd. All with proof and contractions posted by herself. It’s unreal. I’ve never seen the like

Reactions: 10
Alfie certainly appears extremely young for his age from what she shows. Im actually grateful he spends so much time away from her and either in childcare or with grandparents because at least someone has an eye on him and he is getting some kind of appropriate stimulation (i assume) i think it would be even worse if he wasnt in childcare or being papped off. My heart actually breaks for him as he has no idea what is coming, his whole world isnabout to be turned upside down with no thought on the impact on him. Also is she having a bleeping laugh with that “going from 1-2” she doesnt even soend any quality time with him now! Poor thing doesnt stand a chance with the baby here.
She is definitely going to delay her section recovery by not getting putnof bed like at all. Then demanding gp’s ect for minor complications through her own cause and also complaining all of the time. She will have everyone running around after her. Alfie will be brought in to the room for 10 minutes per day to look at her and the baby and be tutted at because he isnt being gentle enough or some nonsense

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I misread it. I haven’t looked much other than here because it’s just lie after lie after lie with her. Birth story, bra size, Alfs sleeping pattern, Vigils for poor Sarah, whichever. They range from the ludicrous to the absurd. All with proof and contractions posted by herself. It’s unreal. I’ve never seen the like
Have you ever been over to the Alice Evans thread? :)

Reactions: 4
Have you ever been over to the Alice Evans thread? :)
I haven’t. I don’t know of her. I only follow a few threads on here with people I take issue with 🤣 Trash being the most incredible. I’ve never seen someone write so much with so little to say 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t. I don’t know of her. I only follow a few threads on here with people I take issue with 🤣 Trash being the most incredible. I’ve never seen someone write so much with so little to say 🤪🤣
Then you DEFINITELY need to go over to her thread. And read the Wiki. It’s an absolute doozie :) She gives Ms James a real run for her money - if anything, she’s worse! I know, someone worse than Ms James - hardly seems believable!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Then you DEFINITELY need to go over to her thread. And read the Wiki. It’s an absolute doozie :) She gives Ms James a real run for her money - if anything, she’s worse! I know, someone worse than Ms James - hardly seems believable!
Oh no, I don’t have the time for another!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think she said a 3a in a letter? I thought anything 3 and above often needs theatre after birth to repair!Indont even she knows what lies she has told at this stage to be fair
I had a 3a tear with my second. I had to be taken to theatre, given an epidural and be stitched up. I was then put on Laxatives for 12 weeks so that I didn’t strain when on the toilet incase I burst the stitches. I had the fear of god put into me by every midwife & doctor because of the type of tear. If she wasn’t taken to theatre to be stitched then it wasn’t a 3rd degree tear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m lolling so much at Tommy’s ‘RIP’ towards snoop and Ashley lashing out at him for it!

She compares the dynamic with thumbelina and Alf to Alf and snoop and says they are comfortable introducing Alf to thumbelina because when they had Alf she also had snoop … but then you gave him away 😂 hardly a glowing endorsement of your ability to handle 2!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.