Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thumbelina is definitely going to break them up in the end! Ashley is SO snappy with Tommy in that podcast! And this is what she thinks is fine to release!

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, here she goes again rambling on about reasons for having/not having children and that mothers should be allowed to say negative things about being a parent, and we should stop arguing with each other about whether we should have children or not. Blablablaaaaaaaa. Where has she got this idea that women with children are so offended by those who don’t want them? I don’t know anyone who is like this! Surely most people who have kids are happy with the choice they’ve made (except Ash) and don’t spend their time picking fights with friends/people who have chosen not to have kids. I think all this has to do with Ash’s unhappiness with being a mother.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1906924
That’s rich… coming from the worlds worst excuse of a mother who literally neglects her child daily with everyone online to see!
Can we just take a moment to recognise that Ashley sends her child to be looked after by someone else so she can find these sorts of 'talking points' for her to then use as her current outrage, is that not a bit mad?? This isn't a proper job, she is either prancing around in (often poorly fitting) underwear making reels or she's trying to find the latest political bandwagon to jump on, just give up and get a proper job if you don't want to be with your child!

Reactions: 16
Her reasoning that there aren't more women politicians is because children aren't allowed in The House of Commons 🤔.....I don't get her think or lack of....babies/children aren't allowed in hospitals/schools/prisons/shops/nuclear power stations/airplanes/submarines with their working mothers either ...maybe it's got something to do with health and safety and professionalism Ash?
we don't all have inane "careers" like her, where we can prance about in our underwear whilst our child is with a childminder when he frequently doesn't need to be

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
those stories about her 'frustration' re women who express their child free choices are complete psychological projection. No one I know actually argues about whether it's good to have children or not, we live in the 21st century and the choice whether to have or not have children has been afforded to women in various ways and various extents since the advance of contraception in the 1960s. There is literally no reason to make an issue over this, unless her frustration stems from her own personal regret about having children and her deep resentment and anger towards women who stuck to their convictions and lived their truths and are uncompromisingly happy to be child free, because she wishes she had had that presence of mind, intellect and self esteem.

she yammers on and on about her single life but the reason she is in the situation she is now (quasi married to someone she barely even likes let alone loves and unwillingly pregnant at 3 months) is because she doesn't have and never has had a shred of self esteem to speak of. If she did, she would still be single now, childless, and probably could have focused on her DJ / TV presenter career.

When I think about it like that I actually feel incredibly sorry for her. She didn't want children and is about to have two. and there is absolutely nothing she can do about it. She pretends to love the 2 year old phase (how - #poorAlf is developmentally much the same as he was at 1) but he is still boring to her, and thumbelina will be the same. Just because she will be female doesn't mean she won't also be a baby/young child for a long long time. She is going to have a breakdown of epic proportions. and that will be a bit difficult to witness. in many ways I hope they break up and share custody so that the children won't suffer her too much.

WTAF is she on about?

I have 4 very good friends, probably my closest ones, who are child free by choice. We've never fought about it, I've never tried to convince them they're missing out, and they've never told me I've ruined my life.

She can't even say this current rant is based on a true life experience as it's something she saw online - that doesn't mean it's accurate.

Reactions: 18
Half of our friends have kids, half don’t. The ones that don’t spend months travelling across the world every year or are hitting top of their game in their careers. The ones that do are all still achieving and love their lives with their families.
we’ve never had so much as adiscussion re the pros/cons of having kids because we’re all happy with our life choices.
she’s just pulled that out of her arse hasn’t she

Reactions: 23
Her disablist comment on the podcast has made it onto Twitter.

imagine if she was FINALLY held accountable for something?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You can tell she doesn’t have any real friends as she’s acting like women are at war and it’s just not the case 😂 Where are these disagreements happening? I’m a mum with friends who are and are NOT mums. We aren’t at war 😂😂

She‘s absolutely projecting her own thoughts and as usual, making out that women hate each other in the same breath as typing the word ‘feminism’. She actually hates women. And hates the fact she’s now a not just a mom mum.

You can tell she doesn’t have any real friends as she’s acting like women are at war and it’s just not the case 😂 Where are these disagreements happening? I’m a mum with friends who are and are NOT mums. We aren’t at war 😂😂

She‘s absolutely projecting her own thoughts and as usual, making out that women hate each other in the same breath as typing the word ‘feminism’. She actually hates women. And hates the fact she’s now a not just a mom mum.
I agree 100 percent. Same with the life is over at 25. Who says that? No one. My sons 24 it’s just so laughable . She’s very unhappy in her life

Reactions: 12
Someone pointed out his unfortunate underbite and now it’s all I can see 😩😅 He looks like he stinks to me 🤢😂

Wtf is she “shooting” for now? 🙄🥱😴 Surely you don’t need to be lying in bed to advertise bras? Absolutely sick of seeing her body - give it a bleeping rest!
View attachment 1906295
Shooting for the prestigious "Best mum of the year" awards sponsored by Sainsbury's incontinence pads for her acute verbal diarrhea.

Reactions: 8
weirdly that night I was thinking exactly the same, I just don’t have Twitter. She looked an absolute mess.
That's normal for her. She often gets her hair done and leaves it for days on end and think it looks good (Reading festival 2x braids, I'm thinking of you 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I actually believe these women she’s talking about are the demons in her own head. She’s constantly in conflict with herself it seems, regarding whether she should have had children or not and I think deep down she does regret it but knows there’s nothing she can do about it now. All this trying to convince herself us that she loves Alf so much and that she’s a really brilliant mother is just a front but the regret and disappointment in her choices just can’t be hidden when she speaks or writes about her life.

Reactions: 17
Oh Jesus. "I looked perfect, wish I took more photos" that is literally all you do, all day every day. You love yourself to the extreme, more than your child. I'd be SO EMBARRASSED if she was my friend. She's obsessed with herself. (Why was she looking at old photos of herself in the first place?!)
This tit about women with kids vs women without...also bullshit. I have friends without kids, we all perfectly respect one another.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
This tit about women with kids vs women without...also bullshit. I have friends without kids, we all perfectly respect one another.
Never in my life have I heard a mum say to a non-parent 'enjoy being lonely' 🥺

She's just making things up for the sake of content - so she decided to stick to her fave topic 'the negative parts of motherhood'.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.