Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 18:10pm on a Tuesday. When most mums are cooking dinner or sorting their kids for bed is she just sat there going through photos of herself in bikinis?
Like, I can’t my head around her big head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s 18:10pm on a Tuesday. When most mums are cooking dinner or sorting their kids for bed is she just sat there going through photos of herself in bikinis?
Like, I can’t my head around her big head 😂
Tommy does bath time and meals apparently , while Ashley naps or eats crisps ....that's female empowerment for you ....bet the suffragettes would be delighted with "our Trash " and how she is such a beacon of enlightenment
I despair....makes me wonder why I spent 7 years at University if this is what feminism means these days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These guys are onto her again (they blatantly trawl tattle 👀 )
Sorry but could you just IMAGINE if she found this clip of someone else? She would be on an absolute rampage trying to cancel them for the gross use of language - it's literally all she seems to do on social media. I really hope this gets picked up.

Reactions: 10
I think spending the weekend with her “friend” Charlotte has made her depressed. She thinks spending more time with friends will help her feel normal and like her old self, but obviously spending 24hrs with the person she wants to be (an actual DJ, child-free, adventurous and fashionable independent woman) it’s made her realise how far she is from that now and she’s deeply bitter about it.

Also got as many friends with and without kids, it’s not a topic of conversation.

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell, here she goes again rambling on about reasons for having/not having children and that mothers should be allowed to say negative things about being a parent, and we should stop arguing with each other about whether we should have children or not. Blablablaaaaaaaa. Where has she got this idea that women with children are so offended by those who don’t want them? I don’t know anyone who is like this! Surely most people who have kids are happy with the choice they’ve made (except Ash) and don’t spend their time picking fights with friends/people who have chosen not to have kids. I think all this has to do with Ash’s unhappiness with being a mother.
Probably the same people that apparently rant and rage about breastfeeding. As I pointed out to her I managed successfully for 3 years whilst travelling all over the world and didn’t receive one negative comment , but then I wasn’t filming myself all day every day searching for validation.

Same for the issues she has regarding being single/ childless in your 30’s. I was 38 when I had my daughter. Had a career first. No comments at all. Ever. Just the way it worked for me.
it’s definitely projection - did she have a bad relationship with her mother?

Reactions: 12
she really did just love the idea of having a nuclear family of her own. what she failed to realize is it’s not what she really wants. all this preaching of being “left on the shelf” is exactly why she looked for a partner and gotten pregnant. she didn’t wanna be alone past the age of 30. and she’s always saying things like in the future when the kids are older it will be fun. will it be though when they hate you?

Reactions: 15
The irony of saying it’s 7-7.30, my favourite time of the day when we calm down and we put our phones away; whilst she videos the whole scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
7:30 is Ashley’s favourite time of day, when Tommy baths alf and puts him to bed 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A toddler who has had a full day playing and exploring and being mentally stimulated (and it’s becoming pretty obvious Alf really isn’t, and definitely can’t count to 100!!) really, really shouldn’t need soft play at the end of it! She clearly thinks just being physically tired enough is the key to sleep and it’s so not true, they definitely need to be mentally tired too. Poor little Alf- I’d say he’s about on the level of a 12-15 month old from what we see. He needs help to work on his gross motor skills, amongst other things. They can’t be arsed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How tacky is the name ‘the boudoir collection’?? It’s like something Ann Summers would reject as naff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.