Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can’t wait to ruin it with a 2nd baby”.

Why the duck have they procreated please?!?
Did she say that? Mum of the year right there.

Oh my god I actually felt sick watching Tommy shoot down the soft play slide straight after Alf. He just smashed into him at the bottom at full speed 🤢

Tell me I’m not being precious and that was bleeping stupid?!
No I screenshot it to say exact same thing, didn’t even attempt to tell him to move out of the way?
Screen record the whole thing… better than just a still screen shot.

Reactions: 5
I listened to the podcast…my favourite bit was where they spoke about making sure snoop wasn’t feeling left out and TNB said ‘RIP’ and she kicked off at him 😂

She is definitely setting up for formula feeding ‘baby girl’ (no shade, my little one is formula fed) as she mentioned not having a set target in mind.

Rather found the whole thing a bit tiresome and you can tell TNB is a male in the corporate world with all the stupid ‘blue sky thinking’ phrases he comes out with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omgggg today's videos in the green underwear set...Jesus Christ I've never seen a bra that fits so badly as that!!! As an ex-professional bra fitter it is absolutely shocking and I've seen some terrible fits. Doubly bad because she's heavily pregnant and it could genuinely cause her some health problems but also she's just released a bra line with Sainsbury's and I now have no faith they would fit well. Crikey.

Ps not sharing a screenshot of her in her underwear but it's on today's stories.
Thought this earlier. Absolutely horrendous fit.

Reactions: 8
Tommy literally smashed straight into Alfie at the bottom of that slide. What was he thinking?! What an idiot.

Also, who takes their two year old to soft play in jeans? 🙄 His bare belly was out on that slide too, makes me feel funny watching that and thinking of the burn.

And I’m sorry but this bra!! She looks like she’s got arse cheeks poking out her bleeping chest. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she’s wearing/flaunting a bra like that a day after releasing a lingerie range 😂😂😂 She doesn’t deserve to have her mug plastered round Sainsburys!!

Tommy literally smashed straight into Alfie at the bottom of that slide. What was he thinking?! What an idiot.

Also, who takes their two year old to soft play in jeans? 🙄 His bare belly was out on that slide too, makes me feel funny watching that and thinking of the burn.

And I’m sorry but this bra!! She looks like she’s got arse cheeks poking out her bleeping chest. 😂😂😂
I thought of the tummy burn too 💔 I put a poppered vest on for soft play for this exact reason and just teach them to go down slides a normal way 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
You can just hear the smugness
Also I don’t know why she’s feeling so smug saying he reads them all every night as if it’s some great achievement? They are way too babyish for him now! How about some books with an actual story
Maybe like the Gruffalo? Seeing as they visit that forest trail every weekend!
I suppose then though it would require some actual parenting to read a story rather than Alf flicking thru the pages of the books himself (as she’s stated previously he reads by himself in his cot/bed before sleep)

9D55363C-6736-43AF-91BD-E2A1AD6396E8.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Also I don’t know why she’s feeling so smug saying he reads them all every night as if it’s some great achievement? They are way too babyish for him now! How about some books with an actual story
I suppose then though it would require some actual parenting to read a story rather than Alf flicking thru the pages of the books himself (as she’s stated previously he reads by himself in his cot/bed before sleep)

View attachment 1905096
It’s not like he has anything else to do other than stare at the tv 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is 10000% going to move onto formula or combi feed thumbelina, the amount of times she said had to mention resenting and hating Tommy because she BF 🙄
I’d do the same. Fair play learning what didn’t suit the first time around and making changes for the second. She’d be stupid not to given how much she disliked the pressure of it, we’d call her a martyr if she didn’t.

Her stories today, I’m not even half way through and we’ve had her saying she ‘emotionally blackmailed’ Tommy to do the podcast. She’d be outraged if it were the other way round. Posing naked for the statue - what difference would a small thing make?! The horrendously fitting bra when she’s just launched a range and Tommy slamming into Alf on the slide. What is she on!?!
57D84C96-4B4D-4292-A3D7-D870F04B73B6.jpeg

• Sick

View attachment 1905096
How much of a blob does a toddler need to be to not just pull those books out? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1905096
Having been looking at some new books for Baby Author earlier today in a bookshop, I found myself wondering if I should look for something more challenging than the ‘not my’ books. I say this not to boast (Baby is 9 months, is not advanced for his age, was given one of the books for Christmas and absolutely loves it!) but more that I can imagine that even in a couple of months a book with a bit more to it will keep his interest for longer so thought it might be worth getting something else for more longevity. I digress. The fact that Alf is apparently still so engrossed in these basic baby books at 2 blows my mind having seen the amazing selection of books available for babies/toddlers these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re the maternity jeans story - does little miss I’ve-done-my-research think the c-section incision is going to be at the top of her stomach where the jeans sit…?

Re the maternity jeans story - does little miss I’ve-done-my-research think the c-section incision is going to be at the top of her stomach where the jeans sit…?
Ha I wondered this too. I’m not a c section expert, but the scar is low, no?

Oh - and I see she’s shared someone else’s content on preparing to go from 1 to 2, so she’s obviously had time in her busy day to scroll Tattle today. 👋 Hi Trash.

Thanks. I’m a grade A student.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Take a bow, ITDH! Brava!! 💐💐

Exactly this, they just don't want to interact with him.
Wait till he's 3 and non stop talks, won't be able to parent him with a screen then.
If he’s allowed to talk. If he’s brought up as I was (in my father’s presence - and grandmother’s - it was very much a case of ‘children must be seen and not heard’/‘why are you crying? Do you want a good hiding?’ or ‘how dare you make so much noise playing!’ Guess how much therapy *I’ve* had!) he will be kept schtum at all times. He will be expected to sit meekly as the adults talk and go to sleep straight away. My mother didn’t countenance this, thank God - she and I chattered away merrily all day when we were away from Father - but in Alf’s case, it’s BOTH parents. Keep him quiet - iPad, calpol. Send him to sleep thirty minutes after he arrives home. He’s going to be the most emotionally stunted, repressed man when he is older if something doesn’t give in this toxic equation.

Last edited:
Yeah if the waistband of my trousers sat where my scar was you’d get an eyeful above that and no mistake. Not for the male gaze, mind.

Reactions: 4
Is she planning a c-section this time?

Did she say that? Mum of the year right there.

Screen record the whole thing… better than just a still screen shot.
Lovely mum. Lovely day x

Also WHY does she blink sooo much? Does she think it looks sexy? She looks like she's having some sort of twitch attack..

View attachment 1904434

Why do you need your hair doing for a headless statue…?

View attachment 1904435
Presumably she scored this £500 statue of yourself thing for free?

Last edited:
I think she means where the denim becomes fabric, which isn’t a bad point. But if there’s any structure to those jeans rather than being very soft, stretchy jeggings she’ll feel like she’s being cut in half if she bends down anyway.
I really don’t think she’ll know what hit her with this C-section. But no doubt we’ll hear all about how it’s everyone else’s fault because no one told her rather than her naivety
41A050D2-78EF-4BD8-BCBE-6BDCACBC9474.jpeg

Eta: I meant what difference would a small thong have made to her naked modelling for the statue.
She’s saying naked to encourage pervy DMs saying ‘cor, I’d love to see that’ so she can then complain, I suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sounds like my in-laws, they’ve had 5 kids one after the other. Don’t bother thinking about potty training til they’re 3. I know for a fact that she left 4 of them alone in the house when the youngest was 10 weeks old to go to a clothes shop and collect an outfit for herself. They have 3 boys and 2 girls, the youngest girl fell and knocked her 2 front teeth out before she was 2 (apparently fell off a chair beside the mother) and the other girl’s front teeth are black (haven’t been told what happened there). They’re just dragged up ( mother is a GP!)
Doesnt suprise me! Think they are above it all! Literally exact same as mine, including the doctor thing!! Can imagine ashley being just like this and also being VERY vocal about advice she gets from services ect when Alfie inevitably has some kind of difficulties whether that he managing his emotions or something like a developmental delay. I dont like to make assumptions based on what i see on social media but i do wonder how he would score on a developmental assessment 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.