Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby thumb is arriving near the end of March right? PERFECT Easter holidays timing, she’s just going to love having Alf home from the childminders for 2 weeks with a newborn around.
She’s as much as said she’s getting a night Nanny so I wonder if it’ll be a full time Nanny/Doula too once TNB is back to work.
Knowing Ash it’ll be an Au Pair for Alf to save money under the guise of teaching him a second language.

re IPad/phone, we use ours a lot, even shopping if they’re getting over saturated. Not just YouTube, learning games too. We don’t give it as soon as we go in, we engage with the environment, shop together, they use the scanner & name the items. We do have laying on the floor screaming tantrums because that’s part of learning but if we’ve a long day and they're tired I’m ok with some screen time if it’s taking a while, I’d be getting fed up too.
iPad isn’t the enemy IMO, there’s no rules on where, it’s why you use it.

I don’t think Alf is as docile as they make out, I think he kicks off until he gets what he wants and they don’t know how to deal without giving in.

Reactions: 9
A proper one or a tattle one?
A proper one - 84World have sent out a list of their clients to someone I work with, and Ashley’s wiki link on the email takes you to the page for celebrity big brother series 21 😂

More brilliant work from the worlds worst agents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I genuinely can’t wait for the fall out with Trashley having two kids. I know people say the shock of having 0 to 1 is bigger than 1 to 2 but that wasn’t my experience! Especially with a toddler who doesn’t really understand who or what their new sibling is… wanting attention, trying to squash the baby 🫠 you really can’t leave them alone at all (guess Alf will be locked in his little pen like usual).

Can’t wait for Alf’s tantrums and jealousy because they’ve not put any work into making him feel loved and supported (and those tantrums happen even when you do 😬)

Trash is romanticising having a girl but at the end of the day, girl or boy, it’s still a screaming newborn 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who's taking one for the team and listening to the podcast with Tommy...?? I would offer to do it, but hearing her voice makes me want to punch myself in the face xo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who's taking one for the team and listening to the podcast with Tommy...?? I would offer to do it, but hearing her voice makes me want to punch myself in the face xo
I’m listening…. And feeling my life slowly ebbing away! 🤪
I’ll pick out any crackers! … she has already mentioned how she resented Alf because he dared to wake her for a feed and how she thought she’d cope with sleepless nights cos she’s a DJ 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a nurturer and educationalist 🤔🫣 but hates taking him to park and TNB is the fun dad
TNB refers to himself as “husband” 🤔🙄… he does the cooking and cleaning- duck knows what Ashley does!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m listening…. And feeling my life slowly ebbing away! 🤪
I’ll pick out any crackers! … she has already mentioned how she resented Alf because he dared to wake her for a feed and how she thought she’d cope with sleepless nights cos she’s a DJ 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a nurturer and educationalist 🤔🫣 but hates taking him to park and TNB is the fun dad
TNB refers to himself as “husband” 🤔🙄… he does the cooking and cleaning- duck knows what Ashley does!
I don’t know what it is but Tommy gives me the ick from that clip.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know what it is but Tommy gives me the ick from that clip.

I’ve watched it on mute while in the office and it’s 100 percent the underbite for me. I’ve never noticed it before. Hate the phrase, but he definitely gives me the ick now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont think she will potty train him, she will leave it late. Her parenting style is very similar to my sister and brother in laws and they left it to grandparents to do most of the hard work. Plus my niece was over 4 before they wven started . No joke they used to say “we know she is ready we just need to stop being lazy and get it over and done with.” I can literally see Ashley doing this. Nana will have alfie all of the time. Will move in for eight weeks.
Sounds like my in-laws, they’ve had 5 kids one after the other. Don’t bother thinking about potty training til they’re 3. I know for a fact that she left 4 of them alone in the house when the youngest was 10 weeks old to go to a clothes shop and collect an outfit for herself. They have 3 boys and 2 girls, the youngest girl fell and knocked her 2 front teeth out before she was 2 (apparently fell off a chair beside the mother) and the other girl’s front teeth are black (haven’t been told what happened there). They’re just dragged up ( mother is a GP!)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.