Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1886765
Trolling is what she says not trolleying 😂 but yeah, shows the absolute STATE of UK politics if they’re inviting this pillar of the community to discuss an actually important topic.
Well she is an expert 🤣

Why does she hide the carton of ribena when the video starts? You can see her holding it & make a conscious effort to hide it.... So strange.
Alfie only drinks Alpro growing up milk #ambassador 🤪

Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely screaming with laughter at the carton of ribena 😂😂😂 I bet she’s a chicken nugget mum really! Just wouldn’t dare admit it.
I love having a cheeky maccies in the car with my two year old, he even gets a lil fruit shoot with his.

Reactions: 21
On a serious note - not giving your baby plant milk as the main milk source is well-known in the allergy community, this isn’t new news.

Babies with Cows Milk Protein Allergy should have breast milk or dairy-free formula until then as their main milk source, because plant milks don’t have the right nutrients.

Isn’t that the same as all babies though? Formula to drink until 12 months and then switch to full fat cows milk?

Reactions: 12
Can someone please clarify why Alfie only has Alpro milk is it purely because she is ambassador or does he have a dairy allergy? Because that doesn't make sense with the amount of cheese he eats so I'm just wondering...

What about all plants - any dietary need?

Reactions: 9
Can someone please clarify why Alfie only has Alpro milk is it purely because she is ambassador or does he have a dairy allergy? Because that doesn't make sense with the amount of cheese he eats so I'm just wondering...

Nah he doesn't have a dairy allergy as believe me we'd have heard about it ! ....she only uses all plants and Alpro as she's paid to advertise them!
I've no idea why she touts All plants....it's all very well being vegan for animal rights reasons etc but the amount of packaging that's in those meals isn't very ecological! ( not to mention the air miles to bring in the non seasonal foodstuffs used in their production!)
she's just a hypocrite

Reactions: 14

Absolutely no allergy! Pre-grated cheese and Petits Filous confirm that.

It‘s because it’s free or heavily discounted.

I don’t think she hid the Ribena because it’s unhealthy - she only hid it because NO FREE PROMO 😂

He doesn’t have it because Ashley is an ambassador you troll! Alf picked it himself according to her Ad remember!
What was he when he started getting it, like 12 months?
‘Mummy I don’t want dairy please buy my alpro milk and then get a spon’. From a 12 month old. Someone call Mensa.

• Haha
I don’t think she hid the Ribena because it’s unhealthy - she only hid it because NO FREE PROMO 😂

He doesn’t have it because Ashley is an ambassador you troll! Alf picked it himself according to her Ad remember!
‘Mummy I don’t want dairy please buy my alpro milk and then get a spon’. From a 12 month old. Someone call Mensa.
He told her by ✨telepathy✨

• Haha
She’s doing a speech on online trolling? Next she’ll be bringing out a child’s cookbook

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha oh my mistake, of course there was a 'That's not my milk..... I only drink Alpro' situation 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m betting he has Alpro growing up milk on social media but drinks cows milk behind closed doors. None of these influencers use the products they tout as much as they say they do.

I’m betting he has Alpro growing up milk on social media but drinks cows milk behind closed doors. None of these influencers use the products they tout as much as they say they do.
Absolutely, sure remember the fridge full of whole cow’s milk not so long ago. Along with the fact she didn’t have a stitch of Tu clothing with her on holiday.

For someone who claims to be a breast feeding advocate she’s so damaging. Claiming she couldn’t go out because she breastfed?! Tell that to the millions all over the world who do it. And she’s enabled by her commenters saying she so relatable and they feel the same. On what planet does breastfeeding make you housebound?!?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.