Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, she can see no wrong in her actions.

She didn't give him a routine, he needs engagement and decent food and she needs to stop with the TV/iPad in the middle of the night or early morning and most of all, stop expecting him to sleep from 7pm until 9am so you can watch TV and sleep in.

Reactions: 12
5ED7EFE4-D7FC-4DE7-A2C3-2D8831C49D59.png
“Besties” or ‘baby and toddler who have met each other once’ 😂

Also complains about ptsd from Alfs sleep but also brags about never having a routine, not giving alf a bedtime and always following her instinct. Pick a lane Ashley!!

Do you think she could mention that Alfie doesn’t sleep, any more times? 😴
Also doesn’t she always witch about the only other mums she met at baby swim because they would all chat about how much their babies slept or woke during the night? 😂 at this stage 70% of her content is every detail of Alf’s sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The selfie with the pg year and her bestie kills me - any other "influencer" who has announced their pregnancy has shared just the stick or them showing it to their partner, not with their friend they see once, maybe twice, per year 🤣

Reactions: 7
Won’t allow Alf to have dangerous animals on his clothes as it’s predatory, but no qualms with the Rolling Stones and their underage girls, drug taking and sexist lyrics?

logical Ash strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Won’t allow Alf to have dangerous animals on his clothes as it’s predatory, but no qualms with the Rolling Stones and their underage girls, drug taking and sexist lyrics?

She needs to watch a few Planet Earths to understand that literal animals are evolutionarily programmed to behave a certain way and continue the circle of life. Humans on the other hand are sentient, posses cognitive reasoning skills and observe actions and consequences and learn from them - well most of them at least.

Dare someone to DM her the cognitive dissonance of allowing him to wear Rolling Stones paraphernalia and not a lion.

Reactions: 10
She’s used her telepathic intuition to conclude that Bill Wyman was actually harmless and his estate gaining royalties from children’s clothing is still better than big nasty (male) sharks

• Haha
God she see’s one friend and goes all sickly BBFL on insta 🤮 Her mate seems polar opposite to her. Why would you take a test then go ‘Here! Selfieeee!’

No hun. You’re bleeping strange excuse whilst me I die of cringe 😂 And why’s Tommy kissing the baby? Not only is it weird but its the height of winter ffs hello RSV. Do your research.

Reactions: 15
Bit late to comment on the Tu clothing but she just looks so wrong in the clothes in that reel. We all know she never wears any of it so it just comes across so disingenuous. I also can’t stand the way she keeps going on about how she can’t believe how good quality the clothes are and how reasonable they are. It feels almost insulting to us folk who have been buying clothes from supermarkets for years.

Reactions: 23
Bit late to comment on the Tu clothing but she just looks so wrong in the clothes in that reel. We all know she never wears any of it so it just comes across so disingenuous. I also can’t stand the way she keeps going on about how she can’t believe how good quality the clothes are and how reasonable they are. It feels almost insulting to us folk who have been buying clothes from supermarkets for years.
Yes , its very much " look at me I can wear the same clothes as the poor peoplez"
I got the ick when I saw TNB and Alf kissing the baby....let's hope none of them have cold sores either

Been a while since I’ve commented but reading this thread reminds me how angry she makes me. I have had the joy of pooing myself more than once and over 2 years on I’m still waiting to see a gyne. This was with a 7lb baby following a 5 day induction 😭 reading all the my baby was 10lbs comments etc. makes me feel tit, but I know that’s a reaction to how ridiculous her stories are and not a reaction to people with stories like mine. Her “experience” just causes such a negative reaction rather than giving genuine birth trauma sufferers a platform.

• Heart

Yet the reel for Tu yesterday has him in a coat with Leopards etc on it. She’s just full of tit!

Sorry but why are they telling Alf to stroke the babies head and give her a kiss? If Ash is such a feminist shouldn’t they be teaching him consent? 😂 Perhaps the baby didn’t want to be kissed by Alf? And maybe Alf felt he had to because he was told to.
I might be a bit of an odd one but I never ask my kids to hug/kiss or do whatever to anyone because it’s their choice. When they do randomly hug or kiss someone it’s extra lovely because it’s come completely from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s doing a talk in parliament about online trolling, online safety and sexism? Is she doing it from the perpetrator’s side so it’s a balanced view?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she hide the carton of ribena when the video starts? You can see her holding it & make a conscious effort to hide it.... So strange.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she hide the carton of ribena when the video starts? You can see her holding it & make a conscious effort to hide it.... So strange.
Ha that is so weird!
Granted it’s not the best for his teeth but out of all her parenting fails it’s not the worst
She’s obviously embarrassed

So she’s doing a talk in parliament about online trolling, online safety and sexism? Is she doing it from the perpetrator’s side so it’s a balanced view?

I haven’t caught up with her insta today yet so my reaction to this is live on tattle

She’s bleeping what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
F14084B7-076E-427C-82F4-BE7FBB63D35C.png

Trolling is what she says not trolleying 😂 but yeah, shows the absolute STATE of UK politics if they’re inviting this pillar of the community to discuss an actually important topic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.