Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that is not a good advert for the jumpsuit. Her boobs are spilling out of it and she’s got 4 very defined boobs in that dress.
This girl spends 75% of her day in underwear and she doesn’t know what a fitted bra looks like.
As if she’s going on tv like that!
Who wears a total body suit under a dress when 35 weeks pregnant - how the hell is she going to wee ?! ....at that stage in my pregnancies I'd be needing the loo every 30 mins!
and for the love of god get your poor boobs some proper support!

and harking back to her poor advice re smears....it's actually cervical cancer prevention week! ....I hate to think of the poor women she's frightened off having their smear because of her ignorance

F7FBA685-CE9D-4430-974F-3F3E55BCBA23.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She will be traumatised if she gets cervical cancer!!! Just take a deep breath and suck it up!!!

• Heart
Just seen her latest tweet....
not having a smear because she had a "forced" painful examination during labour....is she having a laugh?....you need to be examined to see how labour is progressing you melt!....and yes it can be painful but you can use gas and air, or wait for the contraction to subside...thought she'd run marathons!
has she ever actually had a smear?
it's 1 practice nurse who does your smear, not the whole bleeping medical faculty!

View attachment 1909379
The same birth trauma that allowed her to stand and eye duck herself without a hint of truama in the hospital toilet immediately after giving birth.

Reactions: 20
I went back and looked at the posts from last year. In June 2022 she stated she'd not had a smear test for 4 years. So she's now 5 years without one.

It's funny looking back and seeing the stuff posted.

She did a giveaway for a trip to Ibiza. Did anyone win that?
She was getting her garden done and choosing grass that Snoop, the giveaway dog that doesn't live with her, wouldn't burn his feet on.
Obsessed with the number 100 as Alf could say a 100 words back then, now it's counting to 100.
She didn't take off those awful Sezene tops.

I was howling at some of the stuff but also very sad to see nothing has really changed with Alf - his diet, she wouldn't put him to bed, ill fitting socks and shoes, car seat forward facing etc 😞

Reactions: 14
just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower, she's using fake trauma to excuse not going for a smear test that could (potentially) save her life and also announcing it on social media where young, impressionable women could now be put off attending their own

bleeping bleep springs to mind
This awful, dangerous witch of a woman needs to be CANCELLED effective immediately!! 😡 How dare she? She has absolutely NO BUSINESS giving out her tit advice and opinions on anything medical. When is she going to learn.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched what she’s shared.
But if she’s had examinations now by the gynae consultant, and by a pelvic floor physio, surely a smear is do-able?

I can’t comment on not having had a smear, because mine is overdue (I know, I know). I cannot go through with it. I can’t even have a medical professional take my blood pressure though. But I wouldn’t be sharing that with people if I were an ‘influencer’ - it's irresponsible and dangerous.

What I have done for my situation is talked about it (as much as I can, anyway) with the right people in order to make baby steps towards it. If I were able to have an exam to check for a prolapse or to confirm damage from previous testing - both of which Ash has had - I would absolutely have a smear done!

• Heart
just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower, she's using fake trauma to excuse not going for a smear test that could (potentially) save her life and also announcing it on social media where young, impressionable women could now be put off attending their own

bleeping bleep springs to mind
Even if she did have birth trauma, that's not a reason to write it off. Therapy and working with health professionals to do it in the gentlest, respectful way that works best for the woman is totally possible. As an "influencer" she should know better than saying what she said on a public platform esp with her message of being an "empowerment coach" (whatever the heck that is meant to mean). Really irresponsible. Also if she actually spoke to a healthcare professional, they'd also prob say she can postpone it a little for reasons like being pregnant/ just having had a baby/ having surgery etc. The important thing is to have it. Speaking of which, i need to book mine in.

---

Also i have had VE before and during labour and i can say i did not feel a blooming thing of it during labour..wasn't at all bad before either tbh. A cervical smear feels a tiny bit uncomfortable..mostly after - prob amplified by it being a bit awkward being legs akimbo to a stranger but really worth doing. Hope someone calls her out on putting her msg out where women could potentially be influenced and scared to have one when it's really not that bad at all and when you consider the alternative of cancer, which would she rather!? Don't transfer your own issues to others. Instead of complaining or taking a moral highground, seek the help ..far more empowering to take responsibility even if it's dealing with things that are unpleasant 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched what she’s shared.
But if she’s had examinations now by the gynae consultant, and by a pelvic floor physio, surely a smear is do-able?

I can’t comment on not having had a smear, because mine is overdue (I know, I know). I cannot go through with it. I can’t even have a medical professional take my blood pressure though. But I wouldn’t be sharing that with people if I were an ‘influencer’ - it's irresponsible and dangerous.

What I have done for my situation is talked about it (as much as I can, anyway) with the right people in order to make baby steps towards it. If I were able to have an exam to check for a prolapse or to confirm damage from previous testing - both of which Ash has had - I would absolutely have a smear done!
I think you can request to do one at home yourself lovely? I'm sure that was a thing during lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1. I barely have photos of myself, let alone in a bikini, not because I’m ashamed but I’m living in the moment and taking pics of my kids and to be fair there’s absolutely no need to look back in 20yrs to admire my own body (she’s so self obsessed hence the need for photos)

2. she thinks no2 will be the child that will make everything ok in her life, because things haven’t been easy or as expected. She’s disillusioned, the baby could be perfect, but it’s not a replacement for how things should have been, she’s a new baby and has to live side by side with Alf, you wonder how Ashley thinks the future will play out as Alfs not going anywhere, she’ll be juggling two children under the age of 3.

3. Children rarely slot in, there are compromises and people usually evolve and change their life based on their new circumstances. Maybe that’s what comes when you don’t plan a baby, your expectations are that you can shove a baby in to your handbag and carry as it was before without putting your needs at the bottom of the priorities. I tend to put my kids first knowing it’s a very short period and one day I’ll have raised confident and content young adults and my life will start to feel like my own again.

---

Predicting a “no one tells you how tough it is going from 1 to 2” from the woman who wants no negativity or unsolicited advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She will be traumatised if she gets cervical cancer!!! Just take a deep breath and suck it up!!!
This. Honestly after watching a young ‘healthy’ very active relative go through cancer treatment and to see what it’s done to her mentally I’d take any test I could to catch cancer cells early. She made a full recovery cancer wise but mentally it still haunts her, every little cold, body pain, unusual skin colour even with explanation
Ashley is dangerous putting that out as someone with lots of followers & a stupid blue tick.
Jumping on the band wagon of trauma and riding it for as long as she can. I hope it all comes crashing down for her soon.

• Heart
It’s all a rubbish. As someone who went through 12 months of pelvic floor physio pretty much every 2 weeks I can categorically say that some of those sessions were a lot more invasive and a lot more painful than a smear test! I’m not convinced she’s ever seen a pelvic floor therapist. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s all made up. She is so ill informed about pretty much everything she harps on about but it gets scary dangerous at times.
wish she would stop giving out an unsolicited opinion!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she would slag off the NHS cancer treatment system like she does maternity. God forbid (and I do not wish it on anyone, not even her) she ever needed the NHS for that reason.

There are youngsters out there crying out for the age of smears to be reduced because they’re at risk. Birth trauma is a valid reason but thanks to her over sharing we KNOW she’s full of bullshit and that’s what fucks me off

It’s all a rubbish. As someone who went through 12 months of pelvic floor physio pretty much every 2 weeks I can categorically say that some of those sessions were a lot more invasive and a lot more painful than a smear test! I’m not convinced she’s ever seen a pelvic floor therapist. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s all made up. She is so ill informed about pretty much everything she harps on about but it gets scary dangerous at times.
wish she would stop giving out an unsolicited opinion!
I also saw a pelvic floor physio basically every week from 6 weeks pp to around 7 months pp (give or take one week here and there when I was away on holiday etc) and I didn’t have anywhere near the birth injuries that Ash has described. Agree it was very invasive at times and far more so than a smear. But I don’t know why I am surprised that once again her story doesn’t stack up.

Reactions: 12
Has it really taken for someone to message her to say ‘recline your chair back in the car to make long journeys more comfortable’ for her to know this? 😂 Why doesn’t she think for herself?

‘Turns out 3rd trimester is just uncomfortable’ NO tit SHERLOCK. How is this her 2nd pregnancy? 😩😩

• Haha
This is why smears are so important Trash!
Seriously need to put this out there instead of your bullshit birth trauma as a reason not to have one. (Can definitely imagine GENUINE birth trauma being an issue and something can be discussed with the practice doing the smear!)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I see Alfs diet is still as poor as ever
Also why is it being pointed out he’s self fed yogurt?! At 2 that should be the norm 🤯
Poor thing has the food of a weaning baby

also such a random breakfast… toast pancake AND croissant?

7EAB934C-C08C-4E55-BC27-C4BA246FA31A.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I see Alfs diet is still as poor as ever
Also why is it being pointed out he’s self fed yogurt?! At 2 that should be the norm 🤯
Poor thing has the food of a weaning baby

also such a random breakfast… toast pancake AND croissant?

View attachment 1911466
I don't understand why she shares these updates, it should be private not shown off as some sort of talking point for her ig 'content'.
Though her 'content' seems to be all over the place at the moment, one minute on parliament discussions the next on how she just can't lie in on a morning then on to how to clean her UGG boots!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.