Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every setting is different but if I was getting updates from my childcare with pictures of my 2 year old child strapped into a high chair to play with trains, only using a water doodle mat rather than actual paints and textures,
Limited nappy changes, limited food and excessive napping I’d seriously be questioning it all, and my initial choice of going to that provider.

Oh wait she did her research…….it was the closest walking distance so it’s perfect.
he looks so miserable too ! I dont like to compare children but he really isnt like any 2 year old ive encountered ..hes so subdued ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t seem like enough unless he’s not drinking much so not weeing a lot but still I’d change him because of the sweat & how uncomfortable it must get after a while.
If toddlers came into the nursery at 7.30am & stayed till 6.30 most would have 5/6 changes.
I don’t understand why he’s in there for such long days? She doesn’t do anything that warrants it in my eyes. I can only think he’s in there that long because she doesn’t want him around? When I was at uni studying Midwifery my son had to do days like that in nursery and it was hard going for both of us. Why would you push for that if you didn’t genuinely need it?

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why he’s in there for such long days? She doesn’t do anything that warrants it in my eyes. I can only think he’s in there that long because she doesn’t want him around? When I was at uni studying Midwifery my son had to do days like that in nursery and it was hard going for both of us. Why would you push for that if you didn’t genuinely need it?
Because she has no interest in the poor boy, she doesn't want to parent him and seemingly gets no joy from seeing him develop and learn new things in her company 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 9
WTAF is she wearing tonight? That bump suit is horrendous and God only knows how she’ll go to the loo in it? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth does an unborn baby “fight an ultrasound”? Honestly duck up ashley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How on earth does an unborn baby “fight an ultrasound”? Honestly duck up ashley 😂
I thought this too. The ultra sound must be from the patriarchy. 🤣🤣🤣 go baby girl 🥴🤪🤣

---

Ok I’ve just seen the bumpsuit, so does she take off the coat and just look like the Marshmallow Man ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bollocks the CM lays all that on for breakfast like it’s the bloody Hilton breakfast buffet 🤣
To be fair usually when it’s a few things together it’s actually a pouch normally so plum, apple & blueberries is 100% a pouch knowing Ashley. And then she will have chucked in half her left over Nero croissant from the day before 😂
Lovely day x

• Haha
This whole look is the worst one yet! She looks like the Michelin man. Those bumpsuits need burning… I can’t think of anything worse than being all sweaty and needing to pee and you’ve got to peel that monstrosity off each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% trolling us with this outfit. Taken inspo from the “condom hat” comments and she’s just jumped right in and worn a giant condom!

• Haha
Where's her stylist gone? I bet she's removed all evidence of ever working with Trash.

Reactions: 9
No where to hide with that outfit when she sneezes and pisses herself. Yknow from that awful birth trauma and prolapse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.