Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joolz1980

Would you share the message with us?
This was a while ago. She screenshotted my message I sent, put it on her page with my Instagram pic and name on it and I got so much abuse from people but also got so many people messaging saying thank you for calling her out! She didn't block me though which really surprised me. I've never came across anyone like her in my life!

• Wow
Reactions: 22

willowtree2

VIP Member
God I really REALLY hope she books the USA road trip and baby Thumb really fucking hates car journeys

Lovely day x

• Haha

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Hi, long time lurker but never posted here before.. her stories this morning about gaslighting mums, glamourising motherhood and how we should be able to share our negative experiences.. but then she regularly, on her stories, asks people NOT to share any negative experiences regarding C sections, recovery etc as she doesn't want to hear it? Doesn't make much sense!?
Welcome, that's just normal Ashley. She likes to wake up each day and decide which side of a topic she'll represent for that day only.

• Haha

Beepbopbooploopdoop

It’s seems it’s a common theme with these instahuns ( Ashley, bethsandland and Louise Thomson) who all think that childbirth is all rainbows and unicorns and don’t dare tell us anything negative- Beth even went on about taking fairy lights in to her labour room 🙄
All 3 had such high expectations of childbirth and went on expensive and much hyped Hypnobirthing courses - yet all 3 had “trauma” and Beth and Louise both suffered with PND not so sure about Ash
They sell us these often unachievable expectations because they’ve been given some goods to tout to their followers - yet if you dare point out these shortfall’s or negative experiences you’re automatically a troll who has no life
They’re the problem not us!
Literally this!!!

I'm due in 7 weeks and this will be my second birth, first wasn't great (because ya know, it's birth) and this time I've really taken the time to listen to those before me and what issues they had with there's and how I can hopefully 'avoid' them. But you can only get this knowledge by talking to others, not blocking them and calling it unsolicited advice. This is sisterhood. She has completely romanticised birth to the point she will never ever ever have the birth she wants because it can't exist. There is no way for a baby to leave your body without pain (be it csection recovery, contractions, episiotomy etc) or somewhat damaged (not irreparable in most cases). It's impossible.

I wish she'd be more realistic by saying actually the birth itself was ok/normal, but my knowledge around it was poor and I didn't expect it to be like that, and that is where her trauma comes from. And stop blaming the midwives for 'no pain relief and incorrect stitching'.

• Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My 4 year old is just about reliably able to identify and name all the numbers up to 100, but still sometimes says twoty instead of twenty, fivety instead of fifty, and gets muddled on the order so for example for 37 might say seventy three.

I am over the moon with him for being able to do this. I actually don’t know if it’s average for his age, and I don’t even care. I also haven’t made it a personality trait like she has with Alf! But do you know what I am really proud of myself about? (And this is a big deal because my MH rarely allows me to believe I do motherhood well) He learnt to identify these big numbers through me reading with him, and playing games especially snakes and ladders.

Not by watching bloody baby tv!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
I’m lolling so much at Tommy’s ‘RIP’ towards snoop and Ashley lashing out at him for it!

She compares the dynamic with thumbelina and Alf to Alf and snoop and says they are comfortable introducing Alf to thumbelina because when they had Alf she also had snoop … but then you gave him away 😂 hardly a glowing endorsement of your ability to handle 2!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Hulagirlshelley

So her and her instahuns can rattle away about their own birth and baby experiences the good the bad and the ugly, but no one else can talk about their own experience or they’re all called the trolls or ‘just you wait’ mums? Every mother in history has a birth story (often traumatic) every one of us ….our mothers and grandmothers…. and will continue to do so. All this raising awareness bull shit pretending they’re doing it for the followers benefit is rubbish when they don’t want to listen to others own stories, experiences or advice in return. It’s just an excuse to talk about themselves over and over, day in day out like they’re the only ones it’s ever happened to.

So she has a hair and make up artist there to get her ready for ‘parliament’. Why is she so obsessed with how she looks? Nobody in parliament will care. You didn’t see the lady from pregnant then screwed getting a makeover before she gave evidence on childcare issues last week. Ashley is such a vapid waste of space. Oh but it’s not for the male gaze. Lovely day.

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
As with anything - the lies, the undeclared ads etc, just keep at it, report it if it irks you.

There is always a tipping point. Her opportunities are drying up, her PA/DJ fees have been lowered this month, and she’s paying to be papped and featured on MailOnline, this is not the actions of someone on the up or confident in their position.

Her shelf life is rapidly expiring

• Haha

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Fuck me.
My smear test was due whilst I was pregnant. I asked my midwife and she said book it for after your 6 week check.
My birth was traumatic, my stitches had just healed after a massive infection and I still booked my appointment and was all ready to go, albeit very apprehensive, when the day before the practice nurse at my surgery, who had dealt with my infection etc for me, called me to say I was on her list for cervical smear test the next day, but she didn’t think I would be ready yet. She booked me in for a further 6 weeks later.
Was I terrified to go for that appointment 12 weeks postpartum?
You bet.
Did the idea of potentially not seeing my little one grow up if I didn’t go and something was missed scare me more than the thought of having it done?
Of course.
We have the receipts to prove time and time again that Ashley has lied/told variations of the truth about her birth story. I don’t believe any midwife forced her to have a VE. I do believe she may have fell for the Hollywood versions of VE in labour where a hand goes under the sheet and the lady sits there smiling. I know I did. Nothing could have prepared me for how painful they actually are in early stages of labour.
But, it can’t of been the pain, Ashley’s run marathons. She’s good with pain.
Sorry for the rant, she really winds me up.

• Heart

msmith2006

VIP Member
Alf counting to 100 is so laughable. Given how long it took him to count to 6 (no shade at Alf FYI) in her video last night, there's no fucking way Ash would know if he could count to 100 cos she'd have got bored and took herself off before he'd even got up to 30.

Why would you lie about your 2 year old's favourite number being 91, I swear to fuck she is the most baffling person in the world

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
“I really wanted to spend some time with Alf before thumbelina arrives IMMINENTLY” ie

“NNB had the nerve to go on holiday and TNB says he isn’t taking annual leave so I can prance around in my knickers so instead I have to look after my own child. Can you believe the patriarchy??”

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s just never had to actually work for anything, so when something involves a tiny bit of effort she gives up.
I’ve said it countless times, but it bears repeating - everything comes back to her wealthy, private school, pretty white girl privilege.

I don’t want to hear negativity because I’m spoilt

Tell me all about photos of myself because I’m amazing!

Shameless lies about motherhood, illness, anything because why not, I’ve never been accountable for anything

Someone else look after my child because I’m too important to be tired or busy

No qualms over home security because the little people NEED to see my million pound house, because status!!

No worries about breaking laws in the car, or subletting my flat, or neglecting my child because I’m ME and rules don’t apply when your pretty and rich!

• Heart

yourealiar

Alf literally looks and acts like a 12 month old! You would not put him at 2 years old if you didn’t know. Such a shame