Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Imagine being so DESPERATE for attention and to be seen as “not one of those Mums” that you would say I know , let’s do this. Putting yourself and young babies literal lives at risk for “ content “. She literally never ceases to amaze me. What an absolute pair of clowns
Lovely Day x

Reactions: 21

SassyLad8

How does she not see those clips of Alf looking like a zombie hypnotised by the screen, and feel awful?

maybe it’s because she’s just looking at herself?

i think screen time causes too much guilt for most parents, but she and Tommy should be ashamed of what they’ve taken from that child

a couple of hours a day? Sure. No big deal. Not ideal but nobody is perfect.

but he’s literally always on it. I’ve never seen anything like it!

So let’s get this right, she’s had her hair and makeup done so she can go into parliament. Why does she need this doing exactly. She is just contradicting everything she allegedly stands for. Could she not make her point without looking like Barbie?
Surely it would be best to make your point just looking like you would normally…

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
If it’s so easy to get loads done when babies aren’t mobile, why has she sold countless stories over the last 2 years about her life being unliveable until Alf was a toddler?

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
So, according to Ash people are entitled to share their experience of childbirth/motherhood, whether it’s good or bad, but can’t mention anything negative about c-section experiences and recovery to her. That all makes sense then.

I accept that motherhood shouldn’t be glamourised, as it certainly comes with it’s challenges, but Ash literally complains repeatedly about how hard it is to be a mum, mainly blaming Alf. Making motherhood sound like utter shit, which it absolutely isn’t, is just as bad as making it sound like it’s all roses. She literally goes off on these rants without any thought and contradicts herself constantly.

ETA sorry @bumbleebee91, didn’t see your post before I said the same!

• Heart

Instawho?

She’s so fake it’s untrue. Wears triangle bikinis because of the aesthetic and not wanting to look mumsy. What happened to empowering people to wear what they like? What happened to not judging mums now she was one?

And how much were those? Hundreds of pounds? And that’s what she recommends for a 14 year old CHILD?
Exactly this!! Uses the word 'mumsy' as a derogatory term, says she hates it but uses it anyway. Expresses that fuller coverage bikinis are not attractive as feedback to a mum asking about their young adult ( by the sounds of it). No female empowerment in that answer what so ever. She is an absolute joke by this point.

Again as always #poor Alf not getting his needs met as usual on his 'day out'.

Also there is nothing more flattering than a bikini/swimming costume/literally anything which fits you well, holds you up, supports where needed, and makes you feel confident rather than something which gives you deep ridges on your shoulders/neck from the strain on the strings. Confidence and perceived 'attractiveness' is so much more than the amount of skin you show. She.should.know.this.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
She promotes female body empowerment but also thinks its hard for pregnant women to look professional in cold weather?! Wow. Dress and tights Ashley. It’s not hard.
To be fair, I’m going to have to stick up for Ashley with this one - it actually is hard to look professional when all you own are baggy joggers, boots and condom hats! 😂

• Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely screaming with laughter at the carton of ribena 😂😂😂 I bet she’s a chicken nugget mum really! Just wouldn’t dare admit it.
I love having a cheeky maccies in the car with my two year old, he even gets a lil fruit shoot with his.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Winning thread title with 48 reactions from @fakesheikh. @InTheDollsHouse runner up with 37 reacts with Drug poor Alf before the flight, then just hope the mozzies don’t bite.

Well, Ashley has been busy! She took 3 planes (one of which was a seaplane), boat and bus off to a five star holiday in Mauritius. She came out with basically drugging Alf for take off and landing, giving him both calpol and nurofen.

She's put thumbalina's life at risk by travelling to a zitka country but don't worry, she's done her research.

They flew home before Alfs second birthday, so they didn't have to pay more airfair for him. Thank goodness for NNB and Ashley's siblings for giving Alf birthday presents.

She's still banging on about her birth trauma and how she plans to travel 7 weeks post partum with thumbalina to a wedding doesn't matter that's she's recovering from a c section and baby won't have had any vaccines.

She continues to live in cloud cuckoo land and not give any thought to anyone other than herself.

• Heart
  • Haha

lemmings2000

Oh Jesus. "I looked perfect, wish I took more photos" that is literally all you do, all day every day. You love yourself to the extreme, more than your child. I'd be SO EMBARRASSED if she was my friend. She's obsessed with herself. (Why was she looking at old photos of herself in the first place?!)
This SHIT about women with kids vs women without...also bullshit. I have friends without kids, we all perfectly respect one another.

• Wow

Rainbow1

VIP Member
You can just hear the smugness
Also I don’t know why she’s feeling so smug saying he reads them all every night as if it’s some great achievement? They are way too babyish for him now! How about some books with an actual story
Maybe like the Gruffalo? Seeing as they visit that forest trail every weekend!
I suppose then though it would require some actual parenting to read a story rather than Alf flicking thru the pages of the books himself (as she’s stated previously he reads by himself in his cot/bed before sleep)

9D55363C-6736-43AF-91BD-E2A1AD6396E8.jpeg

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me the bit in her reel with Alf where she says he tries to make the doll stand up and then says “ sad”. She says something about it’s not right to make the baby sad. What’s she on about? I don’t get it.
No Alf just literally stands on the baby’s head and says sad.

Good luck Ash hun 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
Jesus Christ her saying she doesn’t like underwire bikinis as they’re ‘mumsy’, you mean they provide proper support to stop your tits hanging out at every angle? Of course she likes triangle ones as they make them look huge & draw attention when she’s buying 2/3 sizes too small. And I don’t mean male attention Ashley- I can’t help but wonder why some women want their tits hanging everywhere whilst running after a toddler!

Eugh. The sling freebie. I just can’t. Plus her scanning the room showing off all the other pointless shite she’s got for Thumb. Could be I’m having a really shit day, crisis of professional confidence and juggling a two year old with no childcare - but I’m so unbelievably sick of these lying, talentless fuckers getting everything fall at their feet.

• Heart

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
Her advice for a day out with a toddler just goes to show she never goes for a day out with a toddler. Stocked nappy bag with a change of clothes and snacks. she actually thinks that’s a top tip. One word - super helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

willowtree2

VIP Member
You can tell she doesn’t have any real friends as she’s acting like women are at war and it’s just not the case 😂 Where are these disagreements happening? I’m a mum with friends who are and are NOT mums. We aren’t at war 😂😂

She‘s absolutely projecting her own thoughts and as usual, making out that women hate each other in the same breath as typing the word ‘feminism’. She actually hates women. And hates the fact she’s now a not just a mom mum.

Reactions: 20