Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Every setting is different but if I was getting updates from my childcare with pictures of my 2 year old child strapped into a high chair to play with trains, only using a water doodle mat rather than actual paints and textures,
Limited nappy changes, limited food and excessive napping I’d seriously be questioning it all, and my initial choice of going to that provider.

Oh wait she did her research…….it was the closest walking distance so it’s perfect.
I was distracted by text I didn’t even look at Alf but yes! What’s he doing playing with trains sat strapped into a chair?! There’s a track in front which he won’t even be able to push them round?
It’s really quite bizarre

Reactions: 6

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
snoop seems to have disappeared again hasn’t he?! Came home for a bit then has been binned off again, bet you a tenner he snapped and they won’t risk it with precious Thumbelina
He’s only seen when her mum and dad go on holiday I think, then she has to have him

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me the bit in her reel with Alf where she says he tries to make the doll stand up and then says “ sad”. She says something about it’s not right to make the baby sad. What’s she on about? I don’t get it.
I think she says Alf stands on the doll, then she says it’s not nice to make the baby sad - so she’s basically saying don’t stand on the baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Re: outing the person who DM’d her. She has deleted that persons comment from her Dyson post as well. I remember the profile photo.
So I feel like she has outed the DM out of pure spite really as she obviously offended by what she has written in her comments 🤣

Corrected her last post.
It clearly does not say she was stitched incorrectly. She had a 3rd degree tear! She really does believe her own BS
The DM she shared - that person regularly comments on her posts, it’s no surprise Ash chose to share her DM. It’s one thing posting on tattle but it’s another to take it on to her grid…

Re the birth debrief, didn't she say that she was offered an epidural at 8cm in a clip from a podcast shared earlier in the thread, and that she declined it? So what is she talking about? Honestly can't keep up!
Yes, she declined it because she thought she was over the worst of the pain and she could cope.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Really? Oh dear, I shouldn’t make pronouncements on things I know nothing about, should I?! 🤔😆 I hope you didn’t have too difficult a recovery, and are stronger than ever? I can understand why you would want to see what happened re: your scar; when I had operations for chronic (and massive!) breast abscesses I spent a long time looking in the mirror, trying to acclimatise myself to the fact that my body had changed forever. I can’t imagine taking selfies for the ‘Gram, using it as a demonstration of pride in myself.
What about the bleeding, though? How did she manage to cover that up (or even stand)? I think someone said you have to go to theatre to have that kind of tear repaired?
The bleeding varies hugely. It’s not like a tidal wave all the time though! It’s like a heavy period at times, and worse when you stand up after a long time, or when you’ve been breastfeeding as it makes the uterus contract.
But generally as long as you have decent maternity pads or pants, you’re okay.

• Wow

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
God she’s such a cunt. She’s caught me on a shit day with 3 poorly kids and a newborn, sat down with the hubby to discuss how we’re going to afford 3 days worth of heating which has had to go on this month (and general living costs. We’re so skint) and there’s smug cunts like her flaunting 2 months worth of heating bill in front of our faces like it’s NOTHING. She’s got three Artipoppes what the actual fuck? How can people still comment ‘oh I love you Ash. Inspiration’. Get out of her prolapsed arsehole and smell the shit!

Just fuck off Trash. I’ve tried to step back before but needs must this time. She’s a waste of oxygen and a waste of my head space atm.

In a bit Tattle lovelies. Keep getting those receipts xx
Sending you so much love willowtree ❤

• Heart
I wonder if Alf fell asleep in the buggy and was just left to get on with it to be honest. She reckons at home he does ALL naps in a buggy so it doesn’t restrict her in any way and she’s not ‘tied’ to the house. Wonder where he naps while at the CM.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
As far as I remember those were the words yeah, that was back when I genuinely followed her instead of hate following. And I remember that’s the point when I realised she wasn’t the person she likes to make out.

I closed that account when she outed me for leaving a negative comment and I started getting shit from people.
That is absolutely horrendous! Just horrifying! How does anyone support someone with her attitude? Who finds publicising Black maternal mortality as something that is not ‘interesting’? Are we to extrapolate from that the theory that she is only interested in white motherhood? Given her outspoken claims about her so-called support of marginalised, stigmatised and mistreated populations, I find it incredibly suspicious that she rejected the idea of helping this cause. What does everyone else think - or am I reading too much into this due to my profound dislike and distrust of Ms James?

Reactions: 5

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Find it really odd she posted that video of Alf saying hello in the phone
Plus her sniggering in background 🤨

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Can you imagine a Hinch/Trash collab?? I’m making tea for my family and as I was squeezing the tube of purée into the onions and garlic I burst out laughing at the thought of following a recipe curated by them. “Spread tomato paste on bread - ATV”

Hope you’re enjoying your snacks and the carrots aren’t being commandeered by the camels.
With mixed herbs, tumeric and grated cheese 🤣

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
“Can’t wait to ruin it with a 2nd baby”.

Why the fuck have they procreated please?!?
Did she say that? Mum of the year right there.

Oh my god I actually felt sick watching Tommy shoot down the soft play slide straight after Alf. He just smashed into him at the bottom at full speed 🤢

Tell me I’m not being precious and that was fucking stupid?!
No I screenshot it to say exact same thing, didn’t even attempt to tell him to move out of the way?
Screen record the whole thing… better than just a still screen shot.