Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
I think the 34c was referring to a different model, they just copy pasted the description. She doesn’t have the mammoth boobs she clams, they’re big but not back-ache and skin issue big but she isn’t a 34c nor was pre pregnancy.
It probably the one thing she isn’t lying about

Reactions: 4

Stewart123

How far along is her pregnancy? The NHS guidance is to have the whooping cough vaccine between 16-32 weeks (I just booked mine so the dates are in my head!) Isn’t she was further along than that? Why wait so late to have it?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Did she say Wednesday for Parliament?
I can’t see it but there’s something Tuesday -

• Legislation: Online Safety Bill: Conclusion of Remaining Stages

littlepup

VIP Member
I think maybe the word in the podcast?? I hope lunchbox library doesn't get blocked because of this! I live for her comments.
Oh I've not listened. I didn't notice anything in that clip but admittedly I'm not the most aware. I have heard her refer

How have nearly 15k people liked her Sainsbury's underwear ad? It's literally what we see day in, day out.
Sainsburys featured promo I suspect

Last edited:

msmith2006

VIP Member
I watched the politics rant she posted yesterday - can someone confirm if you're able to photoshop a video? It's so bizarre as I can see the edges of her forehead lines , particularly on the left side of her head but it's all smooth in the middle?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
It's not a proper car seat though, there's no body to it, just straps and a head rest. Surely that can't be safe
I can’t see it clearly but it does still have the 3 point harness straps so it must be a proper seat, rather than a high back booster which would only use the car seat itself.

But no, it’s not safe when she has 2 rear facing options.

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
I was a 34E when I was a size 10, 14 year old. How can she go on about having massive boobs when they’re just kind of average!

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Haven't done a bump update in a while....she's got to be having a laugh! I've seen her bits more than I've ever seen anyone's in my entire existence. I cannot bear her. I messaged her and she called me a cunt! Haha
Would you share the message with us?

littlepup

VIP Member

On this post x
Yikes! I've heard her say "crippling tiredness" so thought it would be referring to that! You can't even argue an alternative definition with the word she used in the podcast, there's only one way of using it and meaning!

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
We’ve just had our 2yr appointment letter through today. We fill it out ourselves not the nursery
Yes we did a form for the HV, but the nursery did their own assessment too.
I don’t know, every area is different 🤷🏻‍♀️

---

Link to more info about 2-3 year checks done by childcare providers.
“Practitioners should encourage parents and/or carers to share information from the progress check with other relevant professionals, including their health visitor and the staff of any new provision the child may transfer to.”

Last edited:

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
This was for the 2 year check, they definitely do it at nursery/childminder for 2 year olds but maybe not for 1 year olds. It does seem to differ across the country how things are done though sadly.
We’ve just had our 2yr appointment letter through today. We fill it out ourselves not the nursery

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh I've not listened. I didn't notice anything in that clip but admittedly I'm not the most aware.

On this post x

• Wow